Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

BOMBSHELL: Pfizer ADMITS To ENGINEERING Covid Virus - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BOMBSHELL: Pfizer ADMITS To ENGINEERING Covid Virus (286 Views)

“I Cheated On My Husband Before I Moved To America” – Korra Obidi Admits / I Can't Stay Indoors Because My Wife's Trouble Are Bigger Than Corona Virus / I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOMBSHELL: Pfizer ADMITS To ENGINEERING Covid Virus by MrPRevailer(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
BOMBSHELL NEWS🚨🚨🚨

Pfizer caught on camera ADMITTING that they are ENGINE.ERING covid viruses in their lab.

This is the biggest scandal this decade - Total silence from mainstream media!

SUBSCRIBE for updates:
https://petersweden.substack.com/p/pfizer-admits

It all began with the Project Veritas undercover video where a director at Pfizer admitted they are doing gain of function research and intentionally mutating covid to make new vaccines.

The video has of course been censored on YouTube by now, but is still available to watch on Rumble.
https://rumble.com/v274lsi-pfizer-exposed-for-exploring-mutating-covid-19-virus-for-new-vaccines-via-d.html

It’s hard for me to put into words just how big this story is. This is a scandal of epic proportions. This is THE biggest news story not only of the year, but of the decade. And guess what? Complete silence from the mainstream media. But that’s ok. We ARE the media now.

It all began with the Project Veritas undercover video where a director at Pfizer admitted they are doing gain of function research and intentionally mutating covid to make new vaccines.

We then had several days of total silence from Pfizer and the mainstream media. Well, the DailyMail did write about it, but suddenly deleted their article after only a few hours. Hmm, I guess they got an angry letter from Pfizer…

Finally they have now released a statement, and it’s worse than you can imagine. First, they deny that they are doing gain of function research.
But then, later down in the same statement, they ADMIT to engineering covid viruses. This is completely crazy. See for yourself.

”We have conducted research where the original SARS-CoV-2 virus has been used to express the spike protein from new variants of concern”

If I understand that correctly, they are taking the original covid variant and taking the spike protein from newer variants like Omicron onto the original virus. THIS IS INSANE.

They even admit that they are doing this to make new vaccines.

Further…

They are doing ”mutations of the main protease-a non-infectious part of the virus. In a limited number of cases when a full virus does not contain any known gain of function mutations, such virus may be engineered to enable the assessment of antiviral activity in cells”.

OH BOY!
So Pfizer just admitted here to deliberately mutate the covid virus in their laboratory and engineering it to assess the antiviral activity in cells. But they claim to only do this when there isn’t any KNOWN gain of function mutations. Focus on the word ”known”. There may of course be UNKNOWN gain of function mutations happening that they don’t know about. Pfizer is doing all this in their Biosafety level 3 laboratory.

I don’t know about you, but this is insane. Why aren’t they arrested yet? Why is this allowed to happen? What if we get another lab leak which is likely what started the covid pandemic in the first place. I am mad.

Robert W Malone MD, MS , the inventor of mRNA technology weighs in on this news, saying that what Pfizer is doing is in fact technically gain of function research.

There we have it. Pfizer is intentionally mutating the covid virus to make new vaccines.

Step 1. Mutate the covid virus.

Step 2. Make a vaccine for it.

Step 3. Profit.

This is dangerous. This is reckless. This is beyond insane and must stop.

Again, the mainstream media is completely silent on this bombshell story. This should be headline news everywhere for the next week. Remember, the boss at Reuters is also on the board of Pfizer.

It is up to me and you to report this story. Please SHARE SHARE SHARE – People have to know the truth about what Big Pharma is doing.

Pfizer is EVIL.

Re: BOMBSHELL: Pfizer ADMITS To ENGINEERING Covid Virus by dawnomike(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
They should keep toiling with the world...
Re: BOMBSHELL: Pfizer ADMITS To ENGINEERING Covid Virus by gfelo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
ThankGod is white that suffer the most
Re: BOMBSHELL: Pfizer ADMITS To ENGINEERING Covid Virus by MrPRevailer(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
I wonder why most Nigerian blogs are keeping silent on issues as these.
Are they still under the brainwash propaganda. Of mainstream media?

Lindaikeji blog etc.... Wake up to your responsibility now!
Re: BOMBSHELL: Pfizer ADMITS To ENGINEERING Covid Virus by MrPRevailer(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Since Elon Musk took over. He has allowed almost everyone to speak freely unlike his predecessor.
So these issues/topics are trending on Twitter but Nigerian influencers are not fanning it or avoiding it?

(1) (Reply)

. / You Need To Know The Difference Between Wealth And Riches, Poverty And Lack / Relocation Sales Kitchen Equipments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.