Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Are You A Business Owner? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Business Owner? (395 Views)

6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner / 5 Reasons Why Should Become A Business Owner / Are You An Upcoming Business Owner? Get Your Business Exposed With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Business Owner? by clevetom99: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
To all business owners this question is for you.

What would be the essence of branding, if the name on your products has already been registered by someone else?

Why hang banners, print flyers and make billboards when you have not secured the name for yourself?

Let me tell you the truth, it doesn't matter how much you have spent for branding, if someone else beats you to the test of registering your business name, you will have to let it go.

Your CAC certificate is your first brand identity.

Secure your business name in the register of the corporate affairs commission. This is the only proof you have that the name is truly yours.
Re: Are You A Business Owner? by clevetom99: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
No matter the kind of business you do, you need this CAC registration. You may not need it now, but I can tell that in time to come, you will surely need it.

If not for anything, then you at least secure your business name. Because if someone else registers that your business name before you, you might as well kiss it goodbye.

There's a popular saying "make hay while the sun shines". I say register your business now that the price is still very cheap and affordable. Tomorrow it might increase.

Well that's just me giving you an insight of what will happen in the future.

My services include;
1. Business Name Registration.
2. Private Limited Liability Company Registration.
3. NGO, Church, etc Registration.
4. Upgrade from Business name to Company registration.

You need my services?

Ask questions & I’ll serve you professionally.
Re: Are You A Business Owner? by clevetom99: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
A word of advice to all business owners with unregistered businesses.

Instead of spending hundreds of thousands in building a brand that another man may have legally acquired for himself, why not take just 25k to secure the name for yourself first?

I’ll never get tired of saying this, if you don’t register your business name, it will be hijacked by someone else who is ready to take the hassle of registering it first.

Branding is good, marketing and advertising is great, but if your business name is not registered it will be a complete waste of all your resources.

Hire me today to get your business registered, so that you can build your brand with ease.
Re: Are You A Business Owner? by clevetom99: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hi there, did you know that getting your business registered is a necessity not and not an option?

Why you may ask and I’ll tell you.

1. Because If you don’t, you may wake up one day, only to discover that your business name legally belongs to someone else.

2. If you don’t, you may one day realize that all your products carry a name that has been legally registered by someone else. Rendering all your branding useless.

3. If you don’t want to wake up one morning and discover that all the time, energy and resources you put in pushing that name to the public eye is a total waste, then get your business registered today.

Waste no more time, because failure to do so and that too early will attract all the above mentioned and more.

I'm only a DM away.

Re: Are You A Business Owner? by clevetom99: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hi there,

Do you own a salon and still don't see the need to register your business? Well I'm here to tell you otherwise.

Do you know that someone else can take your business name from you if you don't register it?

Think about it. You have been using that name for so many years, all your customers know you by that name. What will happen when they see that same name boldly written in front of another salon?

At that point, there will be nothing you can do, if the other person has legally registered it with the corporate affairs commission (CAC). And these 3 things will happen to you.

1. You will be forced to let go of the name.
2. You will have to come up with a new name.
3. You will have to start building that brand from scratch.

So you see, you have been building another Man's brand for so many years, with your time, energy, talent and resources.

This is the truth, no matter the kind of business you do, you surely need this CAC registration.

Don't let all your efforts get wasted. Register your business today.
Secure your brand name and the future of your business.
Re: Are You A Business Owner? by clevetom99: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
It's a new week already Business Owner, there is no sudden result everything begins with a desire.

Most times, people only see the success and laughter, but wouldn't know about the pain and hustle so far except it is told.

Part of the success story of any business owner is getting set legally. The legal binding a business needs is the CAC certificate.

This is what secures your business and gives you a sense of seriousness. Without the CAC certificate, you are not yet a legal business owner, neither will your business be exposed to a befitting opportunity.
Re: Are You A Business Owner? by clevetom99: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dear CEO,

Don't do this to yourself.

I want to serve you. I want to take the stress from you. I want you to direct your energy to grow your business.

You don’t have to bother yourself. You don’t have to sleep on the laptop.

Just concentrate on running your business. Just focus on serving your customers. Just focus on the daily credit alerts.

I want to serve you to get your business registered.

I want to serve you to do business legally
I want to serve you to build your customer’s trust.

Just hire me for your CAC business registration, and I’ll serve you professionally.
Re: Are You A Business Owner? by clevetom99: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2023
It is a well known fact that the strength of every building is in it’s foundations. How well the foundation is laid, determines greatly the longevity of the building. A good foundation equals a long lasting building. Similarly a bad foundation equals a short lived building.

You see, the way you start something greatly determines the success or failure of that thing. This is a principle of life that applies to everything, including your business. The way you start your business will determine how far it will go.

If you have a vision to see your business at the top, and you want to build a strong foundation, then you might want to start by registering it,

Because the foundation upon which every business should be built is your CAC certificate

If you truly have at heart the future of your business you will start by registering it.

To every business owner, I want you to seriously consider registering your business today. Because it is the first step to seeing it at the top.

You want the requirements to register your business?

You know what to do
Re: Are You A Business Owner? by clevetom99: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2023
A certain Journalist asked the well known billionaire – Bill Gates what is the secret of your success?

But instead of answering her, he gave her a blank cheque.

She said “No sir I don’t want the money, I want to know the secret of your success?

And again he gave her a blank cheque.
She still refused to take the money and again repeated the question.

Then he told her “I have never missed opportunity like you just did and that is the secret of my success”.

Opportunity they say, comes but once. But when it comes you must make the most of it to avoid future regret.

Everyday I present you with an opportunity to register your business.

Before you this morning, is another opportunity to register your business name, company or NGO at a very affordable price.

Grab it now!

You need my services? Then hire me now.

Ask questions & I’ll serve you professionally.
Re: Are You A Business Owner? by clevetom99: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
6 Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Business Registered with CAC in 2023

1. It is a requirement that has been passed by law that all businesses must be registered.

2. Contractors, government agencies, and loan companies always look for your certificate before you can get any form of contracts or loans.

3. It helps you register your business/company name which can then be used as your brand name.

4. It enables you to easily gain trust from investors, whether it be local or foreign.

5. You can easily go on a business trip (travel) using business visa. The process is usually faster.

6. Similar to 4 above, you business automatically gains trust from customers because it is seen that your business is reputable as it has been registered with CAC.
Re: Are You A Business Owner? by clevetom99: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2023
Hurray! The long awaited valentine’s day is finally here.

As you know it’s a season of love, sharing and caring.

I just want to remind you, that I can still help you register your partner’s business and deliver certificates and other necessary documents before the week runs out.

I am doing a Special 10% discount offer just for you. Take advantage of it. Deadline is on the 20th.

So you can still register your business name for 22,500 today instead of 25,000.
You can register your Limited Liability company for 63,000 today instead of 70,000.
You can also register your NGO for 135,000 instead of 150,000.

Grab it Now.
Happy Valentine’s Day. ❤️ @everyone
Re: Are You A Business Owner? by clevetom99: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hey you!

You that Is printing flyers, business cards, making banners and announcing that name in all your social media platforms, how would you feel if after spending so much into building that brand, you wake up one morning and find out that someone has hijacked your name and registered it before you?

Very sad I imagine. But you see, as long as your business name is unregistered, it is not secured, and is open to anyone who registers it first.

When it comes to CAC, it is first come first serve, so even if you came up with the name first, you will have to let it go, if someone beats you to the test of registering your business name.

Registering your business is a win-win for you. Forget everything people have told you about increase in tax rates and annual returns. With the right information you can get your business registered and have peace of mind.

Are you ready to take the bold step of registering your business?
Re: Are You A Business Owner? by clevetom99: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2023
Alot of times when I talk about CAC people think I mean Christ Apostle Church. It is true that the abbreviation of the first letters of these words is CAC.

But the CAC I am talking about is the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).

This is a Corporate body that is saddled with the task of registering businesses, companies, NGOs and Churches in Nigeria by the federal government.

This body has proven to be effective In their work, because registering your business with CAC has alot of benefits which include;

1. It secures your business name.
2. It helps you have access to loans and grants as a business owner.
3. It grants you the power of a limited liability as a company owner.
4. It gives you access to a corporate account.
5. It improves your reputation with foreign clients and investors.

So you see, registering your business, company, NGO or church with the corporate affairs commission is a win-win for you.

Come to ME now and I'll help you get your business registered.
Re: Are You A Business Owner? by clevetom99: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2023
Dear Business owner, make it a priority to register that your business name, company, or NGO this month.

If not for anything else, then at least to secure that name.

Do you know that you can secure your business name for as low as 25k?

If you didn't before, then Know it now.

You can secure your business name for as low as 25k.

Don't miss this opportunity, if you don't register your business name, someone else will hijack it from you.

Protect your brand by registering your business today.
Re: Are You A Business Owner? by clevetom99: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
5 Things Your CAC Certificate Will Do For You In 2023

1. It will help you Source for funds for expansion, and grant you access to government support.

2. It will help you operate in a more standardized way, and distinguish you from every other business man or woman.

3. It will greatly aid the continuity of your business.

4. It will help you secure your business name and also position you to be assisted by agencies.

5. It will give you the power of a limited liability as a company owner.

Please Note that, No matter the kind of business you do – you sure need CAC certificate to scale.

Hire me today and get your business certified for Life.
Re: Are You A Business Owner? by clevetom99: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
No matter the kind of business you do, make it a goal to get certified. Even though it’s GARRI you’re selling.

The truth is, it COST nothing to get certified if only you ask questions, and are determined to do so.

If truly you’re serious about getting your business registered, just within 14 days, your business will be fully enlisted among the registered businesses in Nigeria, and your certificate will be out.

Again, the fact remains that, Inasmuch as you’re in business, one day the fund you have will not be enough, and there will be a need to source for funds elsewhere.

When you’re asked to bring proof of business registration. I hope you won’t be surprised?

Well, when it comes to this line of business nobody can do it better than me. Because of my years of experience and vast knowledge in this business.
Re: Are You A Business Owner? by clevetom99: 9:59am On Feb 23, 2023
Good morning to you my friend.

I mean to you that Is printing flyers, business cards, making banners and announcing that name in all your social media platforms. I have just one question for you this morning.

How would you feel if after spending so much into building that brand, you wake up one morning and find out that someone has hijacked your name and has registered it?

Very sad I imagine. But you see, as long as your business name is unregistered, it is not secured, and is open to anyone who registers it first.

When it comes to CAC, it is first come first serve, so even if you came up with the name first, you will have to let it go, if someone beats you to the test of registering it.

Registering your business is a win win for you as a business owner. Forget everything People have told you about increase in tax rates and annual returns.

With the right information you can get your business registered and have peace of mind.

I seek your best interest and that’s why I tell you this,

Come to me and ask your questions, let’s get your business registered today.

Just see it as an investment into the future of your business, that will surely bring a lot of profit.
Re: Are You A Business Owner? by robertbrownn: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2023
Great post..

(1) (Reply)

Vulte By Polaris Not Working / First Bank Nigeria Is Ripping People Off Their Money And No One Is Talking / Moneipoint Now Like A SCAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.