Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele (43077 Views)

Cabinet: Different Lists In Circulation As Tinubu’s 14-day Deadline Closes In / Reps Reject Innoson Suvs As Official Vehicles / Reps Reject President Buhari’s Executive Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Quit the hypocritical wailing

Buhari wants to ensure free, fair and credible elections

I don't know why that's a sore on your eye

Lol. This dude gat jokes grin Like Buhari ensured a fair Nigeria where all Nigerians are equal before the law ba?

I don't know the sort of hate in you people that blinds you to the obvious which is that Buhari does not give a toss about free and fair elections or indeed even fairness in general towards anything, anyone or any group not affiliated with his primary agenda.

This is the same President many now tag with words like "nepotistic" and "partisan" or "biased" plus even "Fulani supremacist" because of his many actions and inactions.

Only children of hate, that you are likely one of, can come online to state Buhari is fighting for "free and fair elections".

Nothing more pathetic and pitiful than those who continue to deny the truth in the face of incontrovertible evidence.

Someone who arrogantly dismissed the voices and agitation of literally majority of Nigerians with one arrogant sweep of his hand seems like a "free and fair election" devotee to you or a dictator who would also abuse power to play God over who becomes or does not become President?

I think what is shown below makes it crystal clear "free and fair election" to Buhari simply means ensuring he stops Tinubu becoming President because he clearly understand that Jagaban is the only Southerner brave and powerful enough to reform Nigerian governance and toss out the unworkable structure we have today that Buhari and his cabal seem dedicated to dictatorially defending and sustaining by all means possible

It is because of twisted and hateful elements like you that regional governance is no longer negotiable. It must be delivered.

When it is, you will be entirely free to go and defend the malevolent actions of whoever is elected the Northern premier, meant to keep Northerners in servitude and backwardness, as "free and fair".

We don't want that Bullcrap in the SW anymore. What we want is shown below the arrogant declaration Buhari made . If we had regional governance then what concerns me with you or any other unprogressive charlatan not from the SW? Only 'one Nigeria' unites me and you for now.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/those-calling-for-restructuring-naive-dangerous-says-buhari/amp/

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. This dude gat jokes grin Like Buhari ensured a fair Nigeria where all Nigerians are equal before the law ba?

I don't know the sort of hate in you people that blinds you to the obvious which is that Buhari does not give a toss about free and fair elections or indeed even fairness in general towards anything, anyone or any group not affiliated with his primary agenda.

This is the same President many now tag with words like "nepotistic" and "partisan" or "biased" plus even "Fulani supremacist" because of his many actions and inactions.

Only children of hate, that you are likely one of, can come online to state Buhari is fighting for "free and fair elections".

Nothing more pathetic and pitiful than those who continue to deny the truth in the face of incontrovertible evidence.

Someone who arrogantly dismissed the voices and agitation of literally majority of Nigerians with one arrogant sweep of his hand seems like a "free and fair election" devotee to you or a dictator who would also abuse power to play God over who becomes or does not become President?

I think what is shown below makes it crystal clear "free and fair election" to Buhari simply means ensuring he stops Tinubu becoming President because he clearly understand that Jagaban is the only Southerner brave and powerful enough to reform Nigerian governance and toss out the unworkable structure we have today that Buhari and his cabal seem dedicated to dictatorially defending and sustaining by all means possible

It is because of twisted and hateful elements like you that regional governance is no longer negotiable. It must be delivered.

When it is, you will be entirely free to go and defend the malevolent actions of whoever is elected the Northern premier, meant to keep Northerners in servitude and backwardness, as "free and fair".

We don't want that Bullcrap in the SW anymore. What we want is shown below the arrogant declaration Buhari made . If we had regional governance then what concerns me with you or any other unprogressive charlatan not from the SW? Only 'one Nigeria' unites me and you for now.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/those-calling-for-restructuring-naive-dangerous-says-buhari/amp/
Lol. I couldn't stop laughing after reading this.
Apart from the obvious delusion, is the crass hypocrisy and empty huffs and puffs that leads nowhere.
Let me ignore all name calling and tagging and respond straight to cure you if your delusions.
1. Buhari wants free, fair and credible elections. Not because he's of better breed or higher moral makeup but because he believes he has no reason to go to any length for anyone on a cause he stands no chance of directly benefiting from. He's in a "nothing to lose" position and thus feels he owes no one no allegiance going into the elections. You may disagree with his methods but it's very obvious to the discerning and unbiased that he's truly rooting for a credible elections.
2. You don't want regional autonomy. You just mouth that to cover yourself in a facade of a pilgrim on a journey to eldorado, who has found the ushering in of a preferred candidate into aso rock a holy search for a holy Grail. If you or anyone wanted regional autonomy in Nigeria, you won't go into an alliance with a tribal and regional champion who thinks the state owes him and his clan something for being citizens even if no one else benefits from that logic. But you effectively broke the regional chain in 2015 and now think you can just invoke high sounding words to give you a sense of purpose. If you in truth want regional autonomy, you would have made haste in 2011 when we had a president from SS minority, a VP from the core clan up north albeit a moderate one, a middle belt Christian Senate president and you were offered the post of speaker to complete the progressive jigsaw. Instead you ran to the feudal North and tossed the speakership into their laps pro bono. That tilted the balance back in the favor of the core North. It is thus easy to see that you have no interest in regional autonomy because that period was the best to soidify a truly progressive balance of power and turn Nigeria on the road to autonomy of states. If you failed to realise that, it's obvious then you don't realize now, the quagmire before you, which is what has led you to such infantile reasoning.
3. You can't have regional autonomy. Of course you can't!! Apart from the fact that the laws of the states do not give your preferred candidate the fiat to do so, you simply can't get the numbers to make it happen because those you're presently in bed with do not subscribe to such ideals. How then do you sleep soundly with strange bedfellows? Restructuring and regional autonomy is a signature quest of the greater South. The South is divided with hate, a central theme. So how does a divided house achieve what is clearly scoffed at by the majority. Presently, the profit from oil in the South is being used to search for oil in the North. Yet you'll expect the North to commit economic suicide by granting you exclusive access to that resource while they go empty. Besides, what you call autonomy will reinvent what is known as the monolithic North. I hope you're not so deluded to believe you'll be allowed to balkanize the North into three at the bequest of regional autonomy. The North will go back to monolithic status and you'll be back to the days of Sardauna with all its tension and dark political arts aka "divide and rule". How does that even help you?!!
So, quit the self-deceit. You impress no one least of all enlightened me. Your support for your preferred candidate is based on ethno-religious reason and not some deeply Earth shattering ideals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maj Ayangbesan, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents (pic) / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React / Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.