Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele (43080 Views)

Cabinet: Different Lists In Circulation As Tinubu’s 14-day Deadline Closes In / Reps Reject Innoson Suvs As Official Vehicles / Reps Reject President Buhari’s Executive Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by asanausana91: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
This foolish Ado Doguwa that can't even make a sentence without error.
Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by tonyashburton: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
Doguwa can go to Daura and vent for Buhari.
Feb. 10 is here to stay.
Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by asanausana91: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dsalvo:
Lol. Even a fool can tell the tone of the Reps is chiding of the Presidency. They are admonishing Buhari sternly.

I said it here countless times, when Buhari was doing his best to deny Tinubu the APC ticket, that politicians with long term plans and ambitions in politics beyond the May 29th handover of the Presidency will begin to resist and defy the outgoing PMB.

This is because they won't watch Buhari, in pursuit of personal vendetta and agenda, deliberately and callously ruin a soup they still want to eat for a while yet.

I warned that Buhari should chill with abuse of power otherwise face a rebellion from those who knows he has one leg out of the door and are no longer scared of him.

I also added that Buhari is divisive and not a good politician who rewards loyalty or has even minimal concern for a Party structure that gave him his life ambition yet he now wants to cynically destroy for thousands of others.

A President like Buhari will unite many against him because he will be viewed as very wicked and needlessly callous

This is common logic just that a lot of Nigerians have emotions, sentiments, bigotry and hate where logical thinking should reside in their head.

This is simple a case of stakeholders, upon the end of the reign of the current King, shouting "the King is dead. Long live the king".

Last last, if Buhari force their hand, stakeholders in APC will isolate him and focus on doing what they can to support the man they want to be President.

Tinubu will die of heart attack after the election. Ado Doguwa is just speaking for his stomach. What do you expect from a man that with 4 wives and 80 children? He has many mouths to feed therefore he must worship the drug Barron for some crumbs.

3 Likes

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by bluecircle470: 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Some people are just plain stüpid. How do you arrest Emefiele? For what exactly?

You see Buhari that's calling the shot and still threatening the CBN boss

Nah you dey “plain stupid” if you know the constitution
Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Jokers and criminals
Go and arrest him,
Emefiele that Buhari has assigned a full Battalion of Presidential Guards and other massive Army personnels as part of his entourage.
Even DSS with all their threat, have gone mute when they saw the military entourage and Presidential guards that Buhari and his cabal have added to CBN Governor Convoy .

I tell you. Reps lacks power to arrest Emefiele

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by justmondris: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
ibrocool:
To be candid, the time frame given is too short for the new currency to be in circulation and the so called politician that Buhari and CBN Governor claimed he is targeting are the first set of people to get the new currency. Before most banks starts giving the regular customers the new currency, I've watched video of an high class event where all the money spent were new currency.
The time frame is not too short because we are in the digital era. All the banks need to do is just to load their ATM machines with the new notes and the money will circulate to the entire country within 3days.

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Inayachem: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hollyharjii:

I SUPPORT YOU ON THIS BRO,IT SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN EXTENDED BY A SINGLE DAY
Then it is the money you printed that will be use after on Monday. The issue is not that Nigerians refuse to deposit money, there is no new note in circulation to spend. I deposited money on Thursday and received same old notes on Friday in ATM and POS. I spent new notes and still recieving old note from people.

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Tektronics12: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
You Deluded Right?.
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Jokers and criminals
Go and arrest him,
Emefiele that Buhari has assigned a full Battalion of Presidential Guards and other massive Army personnels as part of his entourage.
Even DSS with all their threat, have gone mute when they saw the military entourage and Presidential guards that Buhari and his cabal have added to CBN Governor Convoy .
Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Ance4Liverpool: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
And who told them that we are complaining
They left the fuel scarcity problem they supposed to tackle and be saying rubbish.
Emefiele even made a mistake by extending the deadline day self
Nigerians vote wisely
Obidient is better than sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by VULCAN(m): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Empty barrels making threat.

Since 1999 how many have these idiots arrested?

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Arome14(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
Rep, why not arrest the president who the cbn governor is answerable too!
Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Jack500: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
ceeceeco:
Lagos is a product of more than 100 years in the making and THE FCT from 1960-1991, Anambra was only created in 1991.

no logical person will expect anambra to become like Lagos overnight or become like London in just 8years of OBI.

Before tinubu became the governor of lagos state, lagos was already considered one of the finest and richest cities in Africa even before tinubu became the governor.

(Lagos already had international economic boosting infrastructures like airports, seaports, major road networks, football stadiums and many others even before tinubu became the governor of lagos state). Lagos was actually the former FCT.

before OBI became the governor of Anambra state, Anambra never had things like an
-airport or seaport
Anambra never even had basic things like
- a teaching hospital
- not even a government secretariat, a government house or a government office,
( can you imagine that?)?
- not even a functioning government school
( the children has been home for two years without school in Anambra).
- Anambra was owing a pension debt of #35b
- Anambra had the worst security in Nigeria

that was the kind of state OBI inherited so we can not compare him with tinubu who inherited a state that was the former FCT, a lagos state that was already considered one of the finest and richest in Africa even before tinubu became the governor.

OBI transformed Anambra, OBI built
-The first teaching hospital
-The first government secretariat, OBI also rebuilt the government house and government office
-Saved the money that was used to build the first airport in Anambra
- restored education in Anambra, taking it from number 26 to number one in Nigeria
- cleared the pension debt of #35b he inherited
- never owed any worker salary or pension as at the time he was living office
- Anambra was eventually declared the safest state in Nigeria during PETER OBI by the then inspector general of police .
- during PETER OBI Anambra was eventually declared the state with the highest road network by the federal ministry of works

With all that and many more ACHIEVEMENTS, OBI never borrowed.

Have you imagined what would have happened if OBI inherited a state like lagos as tinubu did?

OBI IS TRULY A GOLD.

Tinubu is your next president, please hang yourself when he is declared winner of me t month election.

And let me correct your foolishness, it was some part of Lagos island the was capital not Lagos State

2 Likes

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Hollyharjii: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Inayachem:

Then it is the money you printed that will be use after on Monday. The issue is not that Nigerians refuse to deposit money, there is no new note in circulation to spend. I deposited money on Thursday and received same old notes on Friday in ATM and POS. I spent new notes and still recieving old note from people.

You go by cashless policy then

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by djon78(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dsalvo:
Lol. Even a fool can tell the tone of the Reps is chiding of the Presidency. They are admonishing Buhari sternly.

I said it here countless times, when Buhari was doing his best to deny Tinubu the APC ticket, that politicians with long term plans and ambitions in politics beyond the May 29th handover of the Presidency will begin to resist and defy the outgoing PMB.

This is because they won't watch Buhari, in pursuit of personal vendetta and agenda, deliberately and callously ruin a soup they still want to eat for a while yet.

I warned that Buhari should chill with abuse of power otherwise face a rebellion from those who knows he has one leg out of the door and are no longer scared of him.

I also added that Buhari is divisive and not a good politician who rewards loyalty or has even minimal concern for a Party structure that gave him his life ambition yet he now wants to cynically destroy for thousands of others.

A President like Buhari will unite many against him because he will be viewed as very wicked and needlessly callous

This is common logic just that a lot of Nigerians have emotions, sentiments, bigotry and hate where logical thinking should reside in their head.

This is simple a case of stakeholders, upon the end of the reign of the current King, shouting "the King is dead. Long live the king".

Last last, if Buhari force their hand, stakeholders in APC will isolate him and focus on doing what they can to support the man they want to be President.

But you guys forgot the kind power Nigerian president wields talkless of Buhari a die hard military man.

If any of them do anyhow they see anyhow.
Have they been able to dismantle ordinary Buhari s cabal?

The man control the power. Upon all the noise they made about emefiele, why they never touch am? They should go and touch him

Got from internal source that Buhari family members especially his children are the ones telling him to side with the common man as he is about leaving. So that he will be remembered for good.

Even for this election, Buhari is neutral he is not supporting Tinubu neither Atiku
His body language is he will make the ground level, so that anyone the masses favor wins that's why this money change, bvs, etc
Those that feels they have what it takes should go and win

He always had millions of supporters up North, so those that feels they have millions of supporters should go and win. Not using mago mago and dirty tricks. They should test there Powers
Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by bamac(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
OmoOshodi:
Criminals.....cos it's affecting them

Na person wey hoard money dey fear deadline

This thing is extremely simple, share this money to different people, this is the time to enrich families, but NO, they are always selfish, corruptically stingy.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Advancedman(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by jurjes(f): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ungodly people, Why have they not arrested the people responsible for the fuel scarcity and hunger that has plagued ordinary Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Jolite(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
ubest1:
Useless Rep, vote buyers BAT messengers I only blame CBN gov for the 10 days extension, if me alone let the old note end 31st let heaven fall, hope they are aware Emefule is from Niger Delta
Are you a fool? Even if he is from hell fire who cares?
Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by BabaO2: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Emefiele is a disgrace for a management position cadre. He shouldnt have hurriedly fixed a date under 1 hr discussion with the president.
From the look of things, he's acting the script of Atiku, Atiku said yesterday, he should extend the deadline a little, the next day truely he extended the deadline by 10 days ignoring the plea of the national assembly of June ending.
Emefiele should be fired before feb 10.

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Tektronics12: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
You are Deluded. Tell me how will this affect any Politician. Most of them even own the Banks.
It's the Poor People from the Village and People abroad this bad Policy Affects.
englishmart:
Toothless dogs.
Your threats ended immediately after the plenary. Gbajagbiamila (Tinubu's son) is doing everything to help Tinubu buy votes. You guys should go and sleep somewhere cold.
If you wannna fight, fight the President. Stop attacking him indirectly through the God-fearing Emefiele.
Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Injera(f): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dsalvo:

Perfectly agree with you. Buhari is trying to kick down the proverbial ladder (APC) he had used to fulfill his life long ambition, his disdain for Asiwaju is becoming very difficult to hide now.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Okorocubana(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Emefiele do your work jareh, forget all this enemies of Nigeria. Wetin una de rep sef.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Injera(f): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
BabaO2:
Emefiele is a disgrace for a management position cadre. He shouldnt have hurriedly fixed a date under 1 hr discussion with the president.
From the look of things, he's acting the script of Atiku, Atiku said yesterday, he should extend the deadline a little, the next day truely he extended the deadline by 10 days ignoring the plea of the national assembly of June ending.
Emefiele should be fired before feb 10.
Emefiele is an Agbor man the same tribe with Okowa. I will not be surprised he is working for Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Bigchristo: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
FuglyGurl:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/old-naira-notes-reps-reject-cbns-10-day-deadline-extension/
These sets of Politicians are the problem of this country if they’re ready to help Nigerians as claimed they would have Chanel the same energy towards ending fuel scarcity and lingering fuel hike their main concern is the money they Starsh inside dudgeon not to waste very greedy politicians
Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by poseidon12: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dsalvo:

Your Tinubu is unfit for the position of President. No more extension for your vote buyers.

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Linda1999: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
This extension don kill some people market
Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
These fuckers should be glad that I'm not the CBN Governor.
Even if Buhari asks me to extend the date, I WON'T.
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Toks2008(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
ibrocool:
To be candid, the time frame given is too short for the new currency to be in circulation and the so called politician that Buhari and CBN Governor claimed he is targeting are the first set of people to get the new currency. Before most banks starts giving the regular customers the new currency, I've watched video of an high class event where all the money spent were new currency.

How long do you want?

How long does it take any legitimate earner to change his entire money?

Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by stasius: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Animals.

Go and arrest him na. Bunch of thieves

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
Diligent1:

God fearing indeed
and doing the Lord's work
Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by newnigerdelta00: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Jokers and criminals
Go and arrest him,

Who told you is affecting them or going to affect them,you think they spend naira... they don't ,big boy's and politician spends dollar's na poor man day hold naira .so you only doing your self ,not by post rubbish comment...think before you type
Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by JOemmy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
Buhari controls all the security agencies in nigeria where will they be getting the security agents to arrest emeifele if he refuses to extend the deadline further?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) / How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable / Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.