Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest (2589 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Gruvyvest Are Fraudsters And Scammers / Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest by Viccur(m): 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dear Applicant

We are reached out to you following your application and interest to work with us as detail in your curriculum vitae.

At GruvyVest we are changing the orthodox recruitment process and a leap to start a career with us and be a part of the team. Working with us require your ability to respond to customers complaint which require a degree of self coordination and information management process across boards.

Please take note of the following instruction and provide the required feedback before...

Register on Gruvyvest and invest in units of investment options
as this will be your interview next phase.
Share your detail user experience while responding to this mail and while investing on the website and revert back with username, amount invested and share your user experience and observations.
Please note that amount invested on the platform remains yours and can be withdrawn or liquidated at your choice, we are giving you an opportunity to understand the job role and also to cultivate investment culture as this will be your core job description. At GruvyVest we are not preparing the job for you, but preparing you for the work role

I applied for the role of Customer Service but this mail is kind of strange to me. Anyone worked here before?
Re: Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest by butamz: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
They are not actively recruiting, they are marketing their product.

The salary and age bracket no fear you?

Konga uses this method also. Register on their epayment platform before you can submit application.

1 Like

Re: Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest by Harkinholar18: 12:44am On Mar 28, 2023
Viccur:
Dear Applicant

We are reached out to you following your application and interest to work with us as detail in your curriculum vitae.

At GruvyVest we are changing the orthodox recruitment process and a leap to start a career with us and be a part of the team. Working with us require your ability to respond to customers complaint which require a degree of self coordination and information management process across boards.

Please take note of the following instruction and provide the required feedback before...

Register on Gruvyvest and invest in units of investment options
as this will be your interview next phase.
Share your detail user experience while responding to this mail and while investing on the website and revert back with username, amount invested and share your user experience and observations.
Please note that amount invested on the platform remains yours and can be withdrawn or liquidated at your choice, we are giving you an opportunity to understand the job role and also to cultivate investment culture as this will be your core job description. At GruvyVest we are not preparing the job for you, but preparing you for the work role

I applied for the role of Customer Service but this mail is kind of strange to me. Anyone worked here before?

Got something like this too, how did yours go? Did you invest ?
Re: Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest by Viccur(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Harkinholar18:

Got something like this too, how did yours go? Did you invest ?
No, I didn't. Looks suspicious to me. No serious organisation employs one in that manner.

1 Like

Re: Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest by jmw00014(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
I got same message I gave it a try I was invited for the interview and now worked with them. Nice place to work.
Re: Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
jmw00014:
I got same message I gave it a try I was invited for the interview and now worked with them. Nice place to work.
Tell me more please, i got same email and i am sceptical about them
Re: Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest by dmgr(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
Excell2:

Tell me more please, i got same email and i am sceptical about them

I received the same email too.
What do you intend doing?
Re: Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest by jmw00014(m): 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
They tend to read more of the applicant response and the accuracy in composition. I invested but withdrew my money in few days because I needed it.
Re: Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 23, 2023
dmgr:

Waiting for his response to my question
Re: Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 23, 2023
jmw00014:
They tend to read more of the applicant response and the accuracy in composition. I invested but withdrew my money in few days because I needed it.
You still work with them till date? What is their remuneration like, can you give a range please?
Also, does the role involve target based marketing of their products?
Re: Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 24, 2023
dmgr:

I read negative reviews about them on twitter, everyone calls them scam so i'm disregarding them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest by dmgr(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2023
Excell2:

I read negative reviews about them on twitter, everyone calls them scam so i'm disregarding them.

Okay, thanks for the heads up.

I was wondering which company will ask its potential employees to invest as part of their recruitment process.
Re: Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest by Samtash(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2023
jmw00014:

Please can you explain more about this, because I received same email too. And I'm scared to invest, because it looks like scamming stuff
Re: Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest by Samtash(m): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2023
Excell2:

I received email from them.
Dear Candidate,

We are reaching out to you regarding your application for the post of Customer Care as detail in your resume which is a good fit for the position. Kindly follow the instruction task below and complete it in resonance with the time-frame.

Please take note of the following instructions and provide the required feedback before 12pm on Wednesday April 26, 2023,

Kindly note that not receiving your feedback at the specified time will invalidate your application.

1. Pre-Chat Data Form: Click on the link below to access the pre-chat data form and provide your details.

https://gruvyvest.com/csp-form/

2.Register on Gruvyvest.com and invest in units of investment as this will be your interview next-phase. Share your observations, experience and amount invested on the platform in response to the mail.

Please note that amount invested remains yours and can be liquidate at your choice.

3. Multiple Application: If you have applied for multiple roles, please state only the role in which your skills and experience are strongest on the pre-chat form.

Best Regards,

Talent Resourcing Team.

Gruvyvest.com
Save & Invest for the Rainy Days
Re: Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
Samtash:

I received email from them.
Dear Candidate,

We are reaching out to you regarding your application for the post of Customer Care as detail in your resume which is a good fit for the position. Kindly follow the instruction task below and complete it in resonance with the time-frame.

Please take note of the following instructions and provide the required feedback before 12pm on Wednesday April 26, 2023,

Kindly note that not receiving your feedback at the specified time will invalidate your application.

1. Pre-Chat Data Form: Click on the link below to access the pre-chat data form and provide your details.

https://gruvyvest.com/csp-form/

2.Register on Gruvyvest.com and invest in units of investment as this will be your interview next-phase. Share your observations, experience and amount invested on the platform in response to the mail.

Please note that amount invested remains yours and can be liquidate at your choice.

3. Multiple Application: If you have applied for multiple roles, please state only the role in which your skills and experience are strongest on the pre-chat form.

Best Regards,

Talent Resourcing Team.

Gruvyvest.com
Save & Invest for the Rainy Days
Na scam
Re: Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest by nkrm: 7:14am On May 05, 2023
I was invited for an interview and now work with them. Not a scam.

1 Like

Re: Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest by FrappyJT: 9:12am On May 10, 2023
nkrm:
I was invited for an interview and now work with them. Not a scam.
Personally I think you’re lying. Even their website review has a very low rating due to little or no activity going on there. Stop playing with people’s desperation as times are really hard. Guys ignore him please.
Re: Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest by nkrm: 5:48pm On May 10, 2023
Do not use your disbelief to affect others. If you know too much why not employ us all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Plc 2023 Entry Level Fin-tech Recruitment / Help Wanted – In Need Of An Assistant Secretary For Our Ughelli Delta Office / National Root Crops Research Institute Staff Vacancies (14 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.