Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time (42531 Views)

How Come The Title Of Oba Became The General Word For King In All Yoruba Lexicon / Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) / Prince Charles: Edo Airport Standstill As Oba Of Benin Returns From Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by ASAPFERG: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
zinaunreal:

At least the did not Dirleton cowards. Una fit do am? Fear fear. Oduduwa my asss grin grin
shutup. 3m cursed men killed, while Yoruba's and hausafulanis took turns in gang banging igbo women anyhow grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Bobbiee: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Rubbish. Might as well kiss the äss of the colonists and let them put you in chains. You're nothing but a road side attraction for the white man. A dancing clown for the circus. A wild animal in the zoo
Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by kinkydude: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
I love this... God bless mankind.
Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by ElSudani: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Yorubas always have this slave mindset, that's why you see them at work everyday bowing down to Indians and Lebanese in Lagos grin.

I'm sure that if you trace the blood of black American freedom fighters like martin Luther king and Malcolm X I'm sure you would see that they do not have one single Yoruba ancestor/blood in them, the loyalist slaves during the slave era where all Yoruba people, you guys love your chains that is why you are supporting Tinubu today even though you know he will destroy Nigeria.

Someone stole and is still stealing your resources, captured your ancestors as slaves and you are here praising your fellow slave for singing praises to his slave master.

If a British man sings praises for Alafin of Oyo it won't even be a news, no British person will see that as an archievement, but because you Yorubas have a slave mentality, you are here shouting Yoruba to the world, inferiority complex.
If not for Igbos and other part of Nigeria Fulani for don convert all of una to slaves. Mumu tribe, una be really Agbado and Cassava people grin

What you are writing doesn't make sense. Slaves were taken from almost every tribe in west Africa including Ibos. Only Yoruba culture survived till today in all the countries Yoruba found themselves. It takes an uncommon pride in yourself to maintain that.

3 Likes

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by AllforGod1: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
Bimpe29:

That's your opinion really. It's worth celebrating as what he does is not criminal and as for my life too is being celebrated by the World. Being a faceless and synonymous platform wouldn't make you aware about it.

Why you no dey celebrate others? Your bad belle need cleansing.
Don't mind him. He who sees nothing good in a lawful handwork is not only lazy but has no dignity for labour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by mich2012: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Beautiful
Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Sleekfingers: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
The guy go take the drum dey abuse the king and the king go still dey smile not knowing what is going on grin grin grin

If you understand, you understand

Great Nigerians, great!!! grin

Yes! He is doing us proud

This is what I expected this government to be showing us and not drug vendors all the time, leaving the one that is right beneath their nose grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
You are absolutely right

You must know Yoruba proverbs to understand what the talking drum is saying......And also the drum Solfa ( D R M)
Those Ayan dey use style dey abuse people o...... especially if you no give Dem money or arrogant .

1 Like

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Emmanuel909090: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
Naija to the world, even our native songs making waves
Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Josephkabila12: 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Excellent
Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by LastProphet: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
id4sho:
shocked
Our culture wey suppose b serious tourism. These Whites are suppose to be coming to Africa on our cultural days but our wickedness to much undecided

The whites go to serious African countries, is only Nigeria they avoid. If you go to Serengeti in Kenya, Zanzibar in Tanzania, you will think they are for only whites. Nigeria has a wrong footing which is the Muslim north and until they are allowed to go this country will continue in reverse gear

2 Likes

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by updatechange(m): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
LordHarrizona:
You sounded smart at first then your ruined it by showing how shallow and childish you are just for cheap likes.
Run to your mama so she could spank that bigotry outter your brain.

Your clans started it brr… don’t get mad!
Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Thermodynamics(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
ElSudani:

What you are writing doesn't make sense. Slaves were taken from almost every tribe in west Africa including Ibos. Only Yoruba culture survived till today in all the countries Yoruba found themselves. It takes an uncommon pride in yourself to maintain that.

Igbo culture is predominant in Jamaica and Carribbean, Rihanna who is from the Carribbean even said her mum told her that they were Igbos.

I'm not even talking about culture, I'm talking about having a slave mentality, I said the black people who stood against the white like Martin Luther king are likely to be from Igbo origin, the Igbos are generally rebellious and stubborn while Yorubas are loyal to their leaders even when they are not suppose to, example are those loyal to Tinubu, I also see many Yorubas in my workplace bowing down to Indians/Lebanese. The people who usually stand up to these fake white people are mostly Igbos. Only Ekiti and a percentage of Ibadan Yoruba na different. Ondo, Ogun and Osun Yoruba are cowards.

1 Like

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Thermodynamics(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Xchii:
you're so pained you wrote all of this nonsense, that's so rich coming from a cursed slave tribe that claimed to be Jewish for years.... From Male Brazil revolt to Cuba revolt, there was no place Yorubas were taken to that they didn't revolt meanwhile your own Osu ancestors were not only enslaved by those Europeans but all the ethnic groups that surrounded you. The joke is on you.. you have the likes of Ikpeazu, Gburugburu ruling you in your blighted yEast but you're more concerned about Yorubas. Go and focus on your afghanEastern shithole region and keep Yorubas out of your putrid faecal oha eating mouth. If not for Yoruba Amaro/Saros, your useless Osu forebearers will still be slaves to Oba of Benin and Ijaws.

I'm not Igbo, if you like argue with your slave masters.

See brown roof republic de call another region shithole, Yoruba people when de shit for middle of road for Lagos grin, after that na to de beg strangers up and down for Lagos na una Sabi, any small thing uncle ejor lemme drink water, and na the same una go still turn back go vote Tinubu because una like anybody when go fit put una for chain, supporting Tinubu is a common traits among Yorubas with slave mentality

1 Like

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by LordHarrizona(m): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lol
You could do better bruv …
updatechange:

Your clans started it brr… don’t get mad!
Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by LordHarrizona(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Mehn skool them knuckle head kids here brother so proud of you right now 💯

That reminds me of when I was staying in Ibadan, I had a friend who works at Paris bakery ring road.
She kept telling me how she and other colleagues had to call them Lebanese MASSA everytime they went to work!
I got so pissed off at her for the slave mentality!

Thermodynamics:

Igbo culture is predominant in Jamaica and Carribbean, Rihanna who is from the Carribbean even said her mum told her that they were Igbos.

I'm not even talking about culture, I'm talking about having a slave mentality, I said the black people who stood against the white like Martin Luther king are likely to be from Igbo origin, the Igbos are generally rebellious and stubborn while Yorubas are loyal to their leaders even when they are not suppose to, example are those loyal to Tinubu, I also see many Yorubas in my workplace bowing down to Indians/Lebanese. The people who usually stand up to these fake white people are mostly Igbos. Only Ekiti and a percentage of Ibadan Yoruba na different. Ondo, Ogun and Osun Yoruba are cowards.
Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by ElSudani: 12:56am On Jan 31, 2023
Thermodynamics:

It takes more than a docile people to preserve their culture for 400 years in a very hostile environment. Yoruba culture survived, there's a reason yours didn't.
As for Martin Luther king being Ibo I will just have to leave you with your delusions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Xchii: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2023
Thermodynamics:

I'm not Igbo, if you like argue with your slave masters.

See brown roof republic de call another region shithole, Yoruba people when de shit for middle of road for Lagos grin, after that na to de beg strangers up and down for Lagos na una Sabi, any small thing uncle ejor lemme drink water, and na the same una go still turn back go vote Tinubu because una like anybody when go fit put una for chain, supporting Tinubu is a common traits among Yorubas with slave mentality
of course you'll deny your cursed Osu heritage. The inferiority complex is so deep that you now deny your tribe,must suck to be a cucked 4th class degenerate.

Omo ibo, Yorubas will always be superior to your kind. Brown roof republic is a billion times safer and developed than the poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged red mud south yEast shithole you hail from. Your destitute people are in my region begging for crumbs with rhythm and songs grin, at least my people don't go to your poverty-stricken cannibal-infested region where your own Govs destroyed your poor lineage. Omo ofo. Go and focus on your Ikpeazu, Gburugburu and Uzodinma that destroyed your cursed tribesmen and made them the scum of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Thermodynamics(m): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2023
Xchii:
of course you'll deny your cursed Osu heritage. The inferiority complex is so deep that you now deny your tribe,must suck to be a cucked 4th class degenerate.

Omo ibo, Yorubas will always be superior to your kind. Brown roof republic is a billion times safer and developed than the poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged red mud south yEast shithole you hail from. Your destitute people are in my region begging for crumbs with rhythm and songs grin, at least my people don't go to your poverty-stricken cannibal-infested region where your own Govs destroyed your poor lineage. Omo ofo. Go and focus on your Ikpeazu, Gburugburu and Uzodinma that destroyed your cursed tribesmen and made them the scum of the country.

Again, I'm not Igbo, for that your small Afonja Brain, anybody when support Igbo must be Igbo. I can never denial my tribe all because of a slave like you. If you don't believe, go and argue with your drug baron slave master called Tinubu.
Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Thermodynamics(m): 8:39am On Jan 31, 2023
ElSudani:

It takes more than a docile people to preserve their culture for 400 years in a very hostile environment. Yoruba culture survived, there's a reason yours didn't.
As for Martin Luther king being Ibo I will just have to leave you with your delusions.

Again, Igbo culture survived in Carribbean and Jamaica. Rihanna herself confirmed it, the videos is in YouTube. I'm not even Igbo, if you like go argue with Tinubu your slave master.

The only Yorubas who does not have the slave mentality are the ones NOT supporting Tinubu, the rest love suffering and poverty that is why they want a corrupt sick and incompetent old pig as a leader.
Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by ASAPFERG: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Again, Igbo culture survived in Carribbean and Jamaica. Rihanna herself confirmed it, the videos is in YouTube. I'm not even Igbo, if you like go argue with Tinubu your slave master.

The only Yorubas who does not have the slave mentality are the ones NOT supporting Tinubu, the rest love suffering and poverty that is why they want a corrupt sick and incompetent old pig as a leader.
link to a YouTube video when Rihanna used her mouth to say it?

1 Like

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Thermodynamics(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
ASAPFERG:
link to a YouTube video when Rihanna used her mouth to say it?

This is just one of many on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk7zfg0oZPc
Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by ASAPFERG: 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
Thermodynamics:

This is just one of many on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk7zfg0oZPc
lol.. I say when she use her own mouth talk say she be igbo, you dey show me nonsense grin
GTFO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Thermodynamics(m): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
ASAPFERG:
lol.. I say when she use her own mouth talk say she be igbo, you dey show me nonsense grin
GTFO

I know you won't agree anyway, no need to argue with a typical retarded Yoruba slave like you.
Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by ASAPFERG: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Thermodynamics:

I know you won't agree anyway, no need to argue with a typical retarded Yoruba slave like you.
shutup you this fvcking idiot and lying fool. grin
omo aje okuta mamomi grin
Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Thermodynamics(m): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
ASAPFERG:
shutup you this fvcking idiot and lying fool. grin
omo aje okuta mamomi grin
Thunder fire you there you bloody FOOL, bloody slave from an ass licking tribe, soso Yoruba Bergers na full Lagos, any small thing uncle ejor lemme drink water.

Your tribe is full of cowards.
Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Xchii: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Thunder fire you there you bloody FOOL, bloody slave from an ass licking tribe, soso Yoruba Bergers na full Lagos, any small thing uncle ejor lemme drink water.

Your tribe is full of cowards.
cry tire osu alusi... Your poverty-stricken shithole region filled with destitute beggars is now becoming deserted as many of them are fleeing to Yorubaland. Yoruba will always be superior to your kind.
Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by meobizy(f): 2:09am On Feb 11, 2023
Entertain your superior, negro. Beat that drum.
Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by JapaToDNext: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rihanna Perform Live in Halftime Super Bowl,

Says she will be happy, if her Son sees Her performance, when he grows up

Saying her last Live performance was 7 years ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of The New Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadan / Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy / Highlighting Two Igbo Deities And Their Significance To Their Followers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.