Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Please I Need Your Help On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Help On This (613 Views)

Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / I Need Your Help (no Be Money O) / Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help On This by olajonzin(m): 12:46am On Jan 30, 2023
My girlfriend always comes around after she comes around she always wants to leave..and after I ask for kiss...she will give me a kiss...the next is for her to leave.. though she is a virgin... but the relationship is getting bored to me...I have try to confuse her on how she should act whenever we are around .. but it proves to no avail... what should I do...and I love her so much
Re: Please I Need Your Help On This by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 30, 2023
olajonzin:
My girlfriend always comes around after she comes around she always wants to leave..and after I ask for kiss...she will give me a kiss...the next is for her to leave.. though she is a virgin... but the relationship is getting bored to me...I have try to confuse her on how she should act whenever we are around .. but it proves to no avail... what should I do...and I love her so much

angry
Re: Please I Need Your Help On This by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 30, 2023
Never give up

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Help On This by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 30, 2023
olajonzin:

bro...you get free kiss

She leaves becuz she need to get paid for kiss....juss no u the part time boyfriend

CONCLUSION:
Olosho, hoookup girls, runs girls, Arshi, so call girl- friends,....they all the same bro....DONT BE A VICTIM....STAY WISE!!! (REAL TALK) angry
Re: Please I Need Your Help On This by theophorus(m): 12:57am On Jan 30, 2023
olajonzin:

Confuse her kwa?

Abeg leave her ooo.
If you f**k am finish now, you go come leave am say na 'leftover' come join the Virgin or nothing crew.

Wait, shey when una dey start the relationship you define am say na "chop and clean mouth" you wan do?

Abegi! Leave the girl, if you no fit wait till wedding Night, no turn am to Sex object ooo.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help On This by olajonzin(m): 5:17am On Jan 30, 2023
I told you I love her so much...I just don't how to go about it
Re: Please I Need Your Help On This by olajonzin(m): 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
No body get advice
Re: Please I Need Your Help On This by Bluezy13(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
At all...

Nobody.
Re: Please I Need Your Help On This by Sixfeetbelle: 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
olajonzin:
I told you I love her so much...I just don't how to go about it

You don't love her.

You think you do because you're Hot. But you don't love her.

(1) (Reply)

Any Brothel Around Osapa, Jankande? / It’s Not Okay / Gbas Gbos Promax! Who's Winning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.