Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help (8752 Views)

He Wants To Propose To Her Before Traveling Abroad, Please Advise. / Let No One Mention Me For School Fees Ever Again On These Forum / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
I didn't proofread, so ignore errors.

If you know me on this forum, you'll know I no longer like school as I used to. After my BSc., I vowed not to go back.

At that time, an uncle brought 2 scholarships — one for Nigeria and the other for abroad from Total.

As a humble nephew to him, because I respect him, I appreciated it and told him I'll look for admission, but I didn't put any effort in looking for the admission and in the end, he gave them to people who were serious about school.

Another one is: my dad he paid for me to go do masters in Unilag and after picking the form and wasting money, I didn't turn up on the the aptitude test day because it rained. All these happened before Buhari took over.

The reason I created this post is, everything that happened some years ago is about to repeat itself.

Another uncle, my dad's second younger brother, who works with total as a senior staff called me on the 23rd of December and we had a total of 2 hours call on phone. Since I don't call him to beg him for money, he respects me just the same way I respect him.

The call was fun. He told me so many cool things, especially on investment and humility. He told me a story of how he used to suffer back then in 2011 when he was doing his master and the job he had was on hold.

He told me how he used the 2 million he saved from that short-lived work to buy land somewhere in PH while his friends were all buying cars.

How he secretly built a two storey building duplexes without letting anyone know and started generating income from house rent
and how he lives on a low key.

Till today, I don't know that house since he doesn't live there. Also, till today, he doesn't own a car and he isn't married yet. He loves Ned Nwoko — maybe, he is his secret mentor.

He told me how people suspects him of being an Ogboni member and we laughed. In fact, he told me everything. He said, in pidgin English, "See, this life wey you see so is all about plan — if you don't plan, you plan to fail."

He talked about why school is important and how bad people wanted to remove him from work when they resumed, but when the manager saw his new CV with distinction, the plans of the evil ones failed.

He got the contract staff work with his BSc. And while working, he was saving and at the same time enrolled for his masters even though the money wasn't sufficient to cater for all his personal projects in life.

After all the struggles, he had distinction unlike the 2.1 he had during his undergraduate days. So, when they reviewed his new CV and saw distinction, they conducted a new interview and he passed and was instantly upgraded with a private driver for official duties.

The young uncle is single and smiling to the bank every month end through the fruit of his CV.

Oh, by the way, he sent me some Christmas money — he thought I'm probably jobless, but doesn't know "guy men" don't need job again. Buhari don make us wise.

Gradually, he moved over to what I'm currently doing now and I told him about Amazon KDP, but the didn't know much about it, but said, "Is it like Jumia?" And I said yes, but advanced Jumia. I told him lots of great things about the business and he was shocked, but later changed the topic and started taking about going back to school.

"I want you to look for admission, whether in Nigeria or abroad," he said, but deep inside me, I wasn't happy.

"I want you to get your masters next year, 2020, and before you know it, you'll also get your Ph.D and keep them as backups. You can do it along side your online businesses. You never know when something big will happen, so it's good to be prepared," he said.

He talked and talked, but I was bored about all these school talks even though I enjoyed the other parts of the conversation.

So, just to please him, I want to get an admission is an school and I can sort my way to the top. I no wan attend class. To even search for admission online dey boring to me let a lone staying in one stupid class learning rubbish sake of say I want more degree.

I know I can sponsor myself if I want to, but since there is someone who wants to do the spending with "oil money" wetin man go do? I go just humble this time around and pretend as if I like school and see where it leads.

So, I have 3 countries in mind

1. Canada
2. USA
3. China

I chose these 3 countries for business reasons. For Canada, it's cheap car importation. For USA, it's for online business reasons and not going through all the restrictions I face here in Nigeria with our Naija IP. For China, it's electronics importation.

Those are the only countries I have in mind.

For Nigeria, I need the most corrupt school where I sort my way to the top since I'm lazy to read academic books.

So, if you read this far, kindly help me out make I no miss this opportunity this time around. Left with me, I'll miss it because of my laziness in anything regarding school.

PLEASE, HELP.

Please, no agent should scam me o! I no get money o!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
The first 2 people to drop their numbers will get 1k recharge card each.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by peeps4u: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
My number
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
peeps4u:
Which network is that?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by peeps4u: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:

If you know me on this forum, you'll know I no longer like school as I used to. After my BSc., I vowed not to go back.

At that time, an uncle brought 2 scholarships — one for Nigeria and the other for abroad from Total.

As a humble nephew to him, because I respect him, I appreciated it and told him I'll look for admission, but I didn't put any effort in looking for the admission and in the end, he gave them to people who were serious about school.

Another one is: my dad he paid for me to go do masters in Unilag and after picking the form and wasting money, I didn't turn up on the the aptitude test day because it rained. All these happened before Buhari took over.

The reason I created this post is, everything that happened some years ago is about to repeat itself.

Another uncle, my dad's second younger brother, who works with total as a senior staff called me on the 23rd of December and we had a total of 2 hours call on phone. Since I don't call him to beg him for money, he respects me just the same way I respect him.

The call was fun. He told me so many cool things, especially on investment and humility. He told me a story of how he used to suffer back then in 2011 when he was doing his master and the job he had was on hold.

He told me how he used the 2 million he saved from that short-lived work to buy land somewhere in PH while his friends were all buying cars.

How he secretly built a two storey building duplexes without letting anyone know and started generating income from house rent

Till today, I don't know that house since he doesn't live there. Also, till today, he doesn't own a car and he isn't married yet. He loves Ned Nwoko — maybe, he is his secret mentor.

He told me how people suspects him of being an Ogboni member and we laughed. In fact, he told me everything. He said, in pidgin English, "See, this life wey you see so is all about plan — if you don't plan, you plan to fail."

He talked about why school is important and how bad people wanted to remove him from work when they resumed, but when the manager saw his new CV with distinction, the plans of the evil ones failed.

He got the contract staff work with his BSc. And while working, he was saving and at the same time enrolled for his masters even though the money wasn't sufficient to cater for all his personal projects in life.

After all the struggles, he had distinction unlike the 2.1 he had during his undergraduate days. So, when they reviewed his new CV and saw distinction, they conducted a new interview and he passed and was instantly upgraded with a private driver for official duties.

The young uncle is single and smiling to the bank every month end through the fruit of his CV.

Oh, by the way, he sent me some Christmas money — he thought I'm probably jobless, but doesn't know "guy men" don't need job again. Buhari don make us wise.

Gradually, he moved over to what I'm currently doing now and I told him about Amazon KDP, but the didn't know much about it, but said, "Is it like Jumia?" And I said yes, but advanced Jumia. I told him lots of great things about the business and he was shocked, but later changed the topic and started taking about going back to school.

"I want you to look for admission, whether in Nigeria or abroad," he said, but deep inside me, I wasn't happy.

"I want you to get your masters next year, 2020, and before you know it, you'll also get your Ph.D and keep them as backups. You can do it along side your online businesses. You never know when something big will happen, so it's good to be prepared," he said.

He talked and talked, but I was bored about all these school talks even though I enjoyed the other parts of the conversation.

So, just to please him, I want to get an admission is an school and I can sort my way to the top. I no wan attend class. To even search for admission online dey boring to me let a lone staying in one stupid class learning rubbish sake of say I want more degree.

I know I can sponsor myself if I want to, but since there is someone who wants to do the spending with "oil money" wetin man go do? I go just humble this time around and pretend as if I like school and see where it leads.

1. Canada
2. USA
3. China

I chose these 3 countries for business reasons. For Canada, it's cheap car importation. For USA, it's for online business reasons and not going through all the restrictions I face here in Nigeria with our Naija IP. For China, it's electronics importation.

For Nigeria, I need the most corrupt school where I sort my way to the top since I'm lazy to read academic books.

So, if you read this far, kindly help me out make I no miss this opportunity this time around. Left with me, I'll miss it because of my laziness in anything regarding school.

PLEASE, HELP.

Can you do your online publishing work in USA and Canada? If yes, choose Canada. Seems Canadian cars are a deal these days.

I hope you wont face restrictions and difficulty in China with yiur jobs.

I advise you choose a country where you can continue your online job

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iHackplug: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
Seen bro. Thanks
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by peeps4u: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:
Which network is that?

Mtn.
Can I remove it now?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Legionx: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:

What about the teaching on kdp
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by AyamDani(m): 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by AyamDani(m): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by peeps4u: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
Thanks iLegendd, I just received the credit.
I only stumbled on this thread to read, learn and offer advice, little did I know goodies were here for me.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by vincenteger: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
Mtn
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
AyamDani:

You came late. If I wasn't a stingy man, I would've made it 3. Better luck, next time.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Acsm(m): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
Legionx:

What about the teaching on kdp

I won't forget. We are still within the period.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
peeps4u:

Can you do your online publishing work in USA and Canada? If yes, choose Canada. Seems Canadian cars are a deal these days.

I hope you wont face restrictions and difficulty in China with yiur jobs.

I advise you choose a country where you can continue your online job

Sure. With those two countries, you'll have less stress with anything online business. The main reason I chose them.

About the China stuff, you're right. Though my China dreams is purely offline business and manufacturing and also for dropshipping into the US market.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by AyamDani(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:
You came late. If I wasn't a stingy man, I would've made it 3. Better luck, next time.

Lol... Okay bro
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by peeps4u: 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:

Sure. With those two countries, you'll have less stress with anything online business. The main reason I chose them.

About the China stuff, you're right. Though my China dreams is purely offline business and manufacturing and also for dropshipping into the US market.

See bro, any country you choose and you need a naija Rep for your biz, I'm game.

Good luck.

But I advise you make a deep analysis of pros and cons of China and if the prospect of the offline deal is worth sacrificing your online job for.

Good luck once more.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:

1. Canada
2. USA
3. China

PLEASE, HELP.

Hahaha. You always sound funny. Pick either US or Canada and forget about China, unless you are smart enough to stand the heat that has to do with China. Also, if the local immigration finds out you are doing business while schooling, you are likely going to be deported. The government also controls the Internet, Google blocked, Facebook and so on. You must use VPN to browse these sites. The Chinese would ruin you unless you are very smart and know how to avoid immigration troubles.

I am helping my brother at the moment with regard to Canada, I also have some sort of personal connection with some schools in the US because of my friends. Some work in the department that has to do with admission. I would leave Nigeria again after next year and may never return if things continue like this.

I'll be glad to help you. Let me know what you want to study and if you need a scholarship or not.

Don't pay me, brother. It's all free. Also, you can do it by yourself.

12 Likes

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by balosammy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:

I think China a great place since u want to go do manufacturing and mini importation
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by sseunth(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
I am in a group on Facebook. The owner of the group is a lady and she can put you through on how to apply for the admission yourself without using agent.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:

Again, you will have problems with the Chinese Immigration if they find out you are doing business while studying in their country. You would likely going to be deported.

There are so many restrictions in China.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nat404:
Hahaha. You always sound funny. Pick either US or Canada and forget about China, unless you are smart enough to stand the heat that has to do with China. Also, if the local immigration finds out you are doing business while schooling, you are likely going to be deported. The government also controls the Internet, Google blocked, Facebook and so on. You must use VPN to browse the sites. The Chinese would ruin you unless you are very smart and know how to avoid immigration troubles.

I am helping my brother at the moment with regard to Canada, I also have some sort of personal connection with some schools in the US because of my friends. Some work in the department that has to do with admission. I would leave Nigeria again after next year and may never return if things continue like this.

I'll be glad to help you. Let me know what you want to study and if you need a scholarship or not.

I love this. I'll probably go with this. I appreciate.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Abilistic(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nat404:
Again, you will have problems with the Chinese Immigration if they find out you are doing business while studying in their country. You would likely going to be deported.

There are so many restrictions in China.

You're right. Though, you won't be deported if you handle your business smartly as someone who is just sending gifts abroad.

The one I have witnessed is "working" with student visa. All my years in Singapore, I wasn't allowed to work.

A friend of mine secretly worked and was enjoying his pay, but when he had a problem with a co-worker, the jealous colleague reported to the government and he was deported to Nigeria.

So, the deporting is mainly on working. Since working with student pass in almost all Asian countries is considered illegal.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
sseunth:
I am in a group on Facebook. The owner of the group is a lady and she can put you through on how to apply for the admission yourself without using agent.

I appreciate. I'll reach out soon in January.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nat404:

About the above, I don't even know. I need something soft. All my life, I have been reading "hard" subjects.

I'll go with English or Business studies.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:

About the above, I don't even know. I need something soft. All my life, I have been reading "hard" subjects.

lol. You sound like someone intelligent though from you writeup.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Newbielearner(m): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nat404:
Hahaha. You always sound funny. Pick either US or Canada and forget about China, unless you are smart enough to stand the heat that has to do with China. Also, if the local immigration finds out you are doing business while schooling, you are likely going to be deported. The government also controls the Internet, Google blocked, Facebook and so on. You must use VPN to browse these sites. The Chinese would ruin you unless you are very smart and know how to avoid immigration troubles.

Please help me bro. If I can get scholarship in Canada. I plan to study business development. I'm a digital marketer, I do real estate and sales of beauty products and laptops.

Thanks.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:

I love this. I'll probably go with this. I appreciate.

It's okay. I helped one guy here on Nairaland, he applied for admission to a particular school in the US but they were reluctant to reply his mails and grant him admission. I found out a friend of mine works in that school at the admission department, called him on phone, within 30 minutes, the Yoruba guy got a response and admission. grin

The guy was so excited and astonished and later thanked me. He's in Chicago now. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:

English is fine and I will give you a school that would grant you a scholarship. It's also necessary so as to enable you get a visa at the US Embassy.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
Newbielearner:

Please help me bro. If I can get scholarship in Canada. I plan to study business development. I'm a digital marketer, I do real estate and sales of beauty products and laptops.

Thanks.
You can but it's very, very competitive. It's mostly for First Class graduate students if you want to go for masters or excellent WAEC for BSc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 / Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. / Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.