Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Guys Please I Need Your Inputs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please I Need Your Inputs (1878 Views)

Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue / I Need Your INPUTS On This / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by Meektunz: 6:52am On Jan 30, 2023
I've been married to my wife for the past 7 years. Apart from paternity fraud which i'm suspecting, though test is already on the way. She disrespects me alot. I'm so fed up with this marriage and I need your inputs in how to go ahead with the whole thing. Whenever you see her happy or being respectful, then it's either I just bought something for her or I've done something for her. The other day my younger brother came around and instead of her to cook so we could eat, she refused and I had no option than to enter the kitchen myself and do the cooking myself, yet she could not even come to the kitchen and take over the cooking, when I finished she was the first to and fetch the food to eat. Whatever you buy for her infact even if you buy and aircraft for her, give her just 1 hour, she'll forget that you've ever bought anything for her. Please guys I'm fed up with the marriage, I'm no longer happy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by God1000(m): 6:54am On Jan 30, 2023
Hmm, So you've endured such marriage for seven years, she knows your Achilles heel

Paternity fraud is a serious issue man, I'm sure you know what to do.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by Meektunz: 6:58am On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
Hmm, So you've endured such marriage for seven years.

Paternity fraud is a serious issue man, I'm sure you know what to do.

honestly my brother.... it's been like charm, but right now the only thing in my mind is to end it all.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by God1000(m): 7:01am On Jan 30, 2023
Meektunz:
honestly my brother.... it's been like charm, but right now the only thing in my mind is to end it all.
you better quit if you don't want to die young

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by headbasher96(m): 7:03am On Jan 30, 2023
And u need our inputs to settle down with what does not work for u abi

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by Meektunz: 7:06am On Jan 30, 2023
headbasher96:
And u need our inputs to settle down with what does not work for u abi
I just want to know how to harden my heart and do it cos her family have been very people, I've tried talking to them severally about her but she seems not to be able to solve anything. Besides right now all that matters to me is ending this marriage.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by BinamRex: 7:10am On Jan 30, 2023
Meektunz:
I've been married to my wife for the past 7 years. Apart from paternity fraud which i'm suspecting, though test is already on the way. She disrespects me alot. I'm so fed up with this marriage and I need your inputs in how to go ahead with the whole thing. Whenever you see her happy or being respectful, then it's either I just bought something for her or I've done something for her. The other day my younger brother came around and instead of her to cook so we could eat, she refused and I had no option than to enter the kitchen myself and do the cooking myself, yet she could not even come to the kitchen and take over the cooking, when I finished she was the first to and fetch the food to eat. Whatever you buy for her infact even if you buy and aircraft for her, give her just 1 hour, she'll forget that you've ever bought anything for her. Please guys I'm fed up with the marriage, I'm no longer happy.

Didn't you notice this before you got married to her? Carry your cross.

8 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by headbasher96(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2023
Meektunz:
I just want to know how to harden my heart and do it cos her family have been very people, I've tried talking to them severally about her but she seems not to be able to solve anything. Besides right now all that matters to me is ending this marriage.
well call the parties involved and say your mind or premature death is your potion bro
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by marostan(m): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2023
Obvious signs of disrespect is a killer to the man. He'll always wouldnt know how or what to tell the woman at some point especially in the presence of visitors. Check what she displayed when your brother was around. I'll advice you take that paternity test very serious to ascertain if those kids are yours. That'll give you a headway of your next step to stay or call it quit. A disrespectful woman pushes the man to take actions thats liable of putting him away for a long time. So you need to be weary of her actions and try not allow that cross to physical domestic violence. Though she's violating you already.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by Meektunz: 7:28am On Jan 30, 2023
marostan:
Obvious signs of disrespect is a killer to the man. He'll always wouldnt know how or what to tell the woman at some point especially in the presence of visitors. Check what she displayed when your brother was around. I'll advice you take that paternity test very serious to ascertain if those kids are yours. That'll give you a headway of your next step to stay or call it quit. A disrespectful woman pushes the man to take actions thats liable of putting him away for a long time. So you need to be weary of her actions and try not allow that cross to physical domestic violence. Though she's violating you already.
Bro, you perfectly know the situation, you've nailed it... That's exactly the real thing. Honestly i can't wait to end it all and have my peace once again. Bro I salute your experience.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by Lonestar124: 7:36am On Jan 30, 2023
If I were you, I will just carry my brother to a close eatery and have our meal...

You disgrace yourself in the presence of your brother I swear...

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2023
You don buy job
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by marostan(m): 7:53am On Jan 30, 2023
Meektunz:
Bro, you perfectly know the situation, you've nailed it... That's exactly the real thing. Honestly i can't wait to end it all and have my peace once again. Bro I salute your experience.

Yeah! Such an ugly experience. Smh! All you need at the moment is tolerance. At some point, she'll be doing all those to make you react or take actions probably by shouting or raising your hands on her. Bro, candid advice. NEVER EVER ALLOW ANGER TAKE THE BETTER SIDE OF YOU. Always endeavour to neglect her. She's on a mission to destroy. Continue neglecting her actions while you're going ahead with the paternity test. That'll give more leverage to call it. Assuming the test comes out in favour of you, still do away with her. You need to be alive to see those kids grow. Once again, physical domestic violence is never and can never be a solution. Always reject that thought because ofcourse it comes to your mind. Alway reject that devil. The table always turns against the man.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by marlow1962(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2023
Ahh my guy don go marry Mhiz baddie.

In my place, it’s a taboo for a man to enter the kitchen and cook, and the woman is around doing nothing. That “I can’t cook” alone self I don serve you hot eba break fast/divorce (cus I can joke with anything but not my stomach).

As someone said, you disgraced yourself big time in front of your younger brother. As she talk say she no go cook, you tell your bro “junior ready make we go chop for outside “. When hunger show Am something, she go rethink ( she might not sha, cus she go send ppl make dem help her wit urgent 2k).

Infact my bro na you cause everything, I dy vex when I dy read all this kind story. Wait for the test, if e get kayleg, discharge her once.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by falcon01: 7:58am On Jan 30, 2023
Meektunz:
Please guys I'm fed up with the marriage, I'm no longer happy.
So for the past 7 years you've been leaving like this? Or did it just recently start. If it recently started just talk to her ask her what are you doing wrong by her and fix your marriage. If you see no changes after months then divorce her, you need peace and a healthy Mind.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by Meektunz: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2023
marlow1962:
Ahh my guy don go marry Mhiz baddie.

In my place, it’s a taboo for a man to enter the kitchen and cook, and the woman is around doing nothing. That “I can’t cook” alone self I don serve you hot eba break fast/divorce (cus I can joke with anything but not my stomach).

As someone said, you disgraced yourself big time in front of your younger brother. As she talk say she no go cook, you tell your bro “junior ready make we go chop for outside “. When hunger show Am something, she go rethink ( she might not sha, cus she go send ppl make dem help her wit urgent 2k).

Infact my bro na you cause everything, I dy vex when I dy read all this kind story. Wait for the test, if e get kayleg, discharge her once.
I agree that I contributed to it, the only thing I need right now is a divorce but I don't even know where to start from.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by Meektunz: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2023
falcon01:

So for the past 7 years you've been leaving like this? Or did it just recently start. If it recently started just talk to her ask her what are you doing wrong by her and fix your marriage. If you see no changes after months then divorce her, you need peace and a healthy Mind.
My brother, I've spoken to her siblings severally to talk to her and I've also spoken to her few times but there's no improvement.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by marostan(m): 8:12am On Jan 30, 2023
Lonestar124:
If I were you, I will just carry my brother to a close eatery and have our meal...

You disgrace yourself in the presence of your brother I swear...

What are you talking about? You can never imagine or ascertain what that dude is passing through. Damn you! How could you say he disgraced himself? Do you if he did the cooking to cover up for the wife and save his face as well? Have you been in a relationship where you're tongue tied, hands and legs tied? Not that you're a weak or clueless of solution(s), but rather you want peace to reign and everyone happy even if you've to fake it. If not for any reason, those kids they've. Bro, have slept in a house with one eye closed? Have you been in a house you're scared of your partner? Have you been scared to eat food served by your partner. Bro, pray never to be in such suituation because if it's you, you ain't doin no sh!t.
Domestic Violence, something i can never wish for even for the worst of my enermies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by Meektunz: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2023
marostan:

Yeah! Such an ugly experience. Smh! All you need at the moment is tolerance. At some point, she'll be doing all those to make you react or take actions probably by shouting or raising your hands on her. Bro, candid advice. NEVER EVER ALLOW ANGER TAKE THE BETTER SIDE OF YOU. Always endeavour to neglect her. She's on a mission to destroy. Continue neglecting her actions while you're going ahead with the paternity test. That'll give more leverage to call it. Assuming the test comes out in favour of you, still do away with her. You need to be alive to see those kids grow. Once again, physical domestic violence is never and can never be a solution. Always reject that thought because ofcourse it comes to your mind. Alway reject that devil. The table always turns against the man.
I've always known that she's on course to destroy me. Honestly I've been ignoring her very very much and like you said, she has done everything possible to push me to the wall... Since that day i've never ask her to cook again, once in hungry I walk to the kitchen to cook.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 30, 2023
Meektunz:
I agree that I contributed to it, the only thing I need right now is a divorce but I don't even know where to start from.
Get a lawyer undecided
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by Meektunz: 8:18am On Jan 30, 2023
marostan:

What are you talking about? You can never imagine or ascertain what that dude is passing through. Damn you! How could you say he disgraced himself? Do you if he did the cooking to cover up for the wife and save his face as well? Have you been in a relationship where you're tongue tied, hands and legs tied? Not that you're a weak or clueless of solution(s), but rather you want peace to reign and everyone happy even if you've to fake it. If not for any reason, those kids they've. Bro, have slept in a house with one eye closed? Have you been in a house you're scared of your partner? Have you been scared to eat food served by your partner. Bro, pray never to be in such suituation because if it's you, you ain't doin no sh!t.
Domestic Violence, something i can never wish for even for the worst of my enermies.
God bless you brotherly, I've been tongue, hands and legs tied just for peace to reign but people think I'm weak but no i'm not. Do you know that there was a day i told her I'm tired of the marriage and she asked me "were we married before" that she has been outta the marriage long ago.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by marlow1962(m): 8:18am On Jan 30, 2023
Meektunz:
Make she travel go her mama house chill fr sometimes first, along the chilling line, mail the divorce copy and her remaining luggage.
If she won’t travel, the you do the travel and forget anything we’re concern her.

Tell her you’re tired of all these bs she’s doing, say you dy go for divorce, and remember no going back.

The test results will determine your next move.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2023
Meektunz:
I've always known that she's on course to destroy me. Honestly I've been ignoring her very very much and like you said, she has done everything possible to push me to the wall... Since that day i've never ask her to cook again, once in hungry I walk to the kitchen to cook .

And she's okay with this? Omor where una dey meet these women come even gather mind turn them wives sef embarassed
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by TradingGod: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2023
marostan:

The guy is right

The OP messed up by giving that bitčh too much leverage in that house

If OP had clipped her wings the very first day they started dating all these rubbish wouldn't have happened

All these stories of men allowing their wife to have a say in thier house is the problem of all this domestice violence shit

Put a woman in her place and she will never have the boldness and effontry to disgrace you infront of her inlaws undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by Qatar2022: 8:22am On Jan 30, 2023
Meektunz:
You will die young if you continue with this marriage, quite before it's too late

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by FalseProphet1(m): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2023
You saw all this signs when you were dating her yet you ignored it because of preety face, naysh and breasts, now you're complaining. Biko enjoy your marriage.

I see you having another child with her.

This I have seen

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2023
Meektunz:
God bless you brotherly, I've been tongue, hands and legs tied just for peace to reign but people think I'm weak but no i'm not. Do you know that there was a day i told her I'm tired of the marriage and she asked me "were we married before" that she has been outta the marriage long ago.

Wow!! this a callus statement to make. But bro didn't you see some of these signs while dating her?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by Meektunz: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

Wow!! this a callus statement to make. But bro didn't you see some of these signs while dating her?
With all sense of honesty no sign at all....
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by falcon01: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2023
Meektunz:
My brother, I've spoken to her siblings severally to talk to her and I've also spoken to her few times but there's no improvement.
wait for the DNA test then divorce her. She's clearly up to no good, if they kids are yours keep them, if they are hers then divorce her and send them with her. Your peace of kind should be your priority

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by segtech68: 8:46am On Jan 30, 2023
i thought this is the character of every women

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2023
Meektunz:
With all sense of honesty no sign at all....

I sympathize with you honestly. The worst thing that can happen to a man is been disrespected by his own wife of which no man can tolerate. I'll advise you call it quit if you can't carry the burdens no more. Na who dey alive dey do marriage

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Inputs by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2023
Meektunz:

That's a wild statement for someone who's been married for seven years to make. I think the scales just fell from your eyes.

If it can't be salvaged then there's only one thing to do. Find out if the kids are yours and then you'll know what to do with your lawyer from there. What a mess. Sorry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Married The Man My Pastor Chose, And It Failed / My Friend Called His Babe Early On Saturday And... / Why Is Marriage Ceremony So Scarce In Nigeria These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.