Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Psalm 129 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Psalm 129 (1006 Views)

Finally Psalm 23 In Nigerian Pidgin / Psalm 129 / Psalm 129 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psalm 129 by Everbright(f): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2007
A priest offered a lift to a Nun. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg. The priest nearly had an
accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg.

The nun said, "Father, remember Psalm 129?"
The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again.

The nun once again said, "Father, remember Psalm 129?" The priest apologized "Sorry sister but the flesh is weak."

Arriving at the convent, the nun went on her way.

On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129. It said, "Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory."

Moral of the story:
If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity.
Re: Psalm 129 by Migines(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2007
*yawns*
Agaaaaain
Re: Psalm 129 by clemcykul(f): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2007
i want to laff,

but i cant coz am too depressed,

had a quarrel wid som1 dear embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

migggy can u help uplift my mood

i can always count on you grin

everbright am in love wid ur joke grin grin

it pretty and full of humour coz i just found the humour in it, keep it up babbbie grin grin grin
Re: Psalm 129 by Migines(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2007
Oww. Sory bout dat clem.
Check out ma thread "reasons to laugh"on d ist page nd tell me wat u think. Some re long tho.
Re: Psalm 129 by femib26(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2007
grin grin grin grin what a joke! but rememeber u are talking about rvrd father!!!! tongue tongue embarassed
Re: Psalm 129 by Genial(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ Poster
Have you ever read Psalm 129? I appreciate your effort to be funny, but it is totally misguided. Next time quote something that is actually true.
Re: Psalm 129 by Migines(m): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2007
@genial
i agree wit u on dis one. D ist tym i read d joke i went st8 to read psalm 129 nd lo nd behold it waz smn totally diff.

(1) (Reply)

Fishing In Canada (men Will Always Be Men) / Making Babies / Abc Of Ex Girl Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.