Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda (19479 Views)

8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition / Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) / Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
oikirodah:
Five Crucial Points Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin City Yesterday (Photos)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/five-crucial-points-tinubu-proved-with-his-town-hall-meeting-in-benin-city-yesterday-photos/

Source iReporteronline.
Better free yourself and relatives from bondage

Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by Menclothing: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Any man declared the winner is our best among the contestant
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by blueAgent(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Karrima:
That a town hall is different from...

PAbeg complete the sentence grin grin
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by portacabin: 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
oikirodah:
Five Crucial Points Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin City Yesterday (Photos)

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/five-crucial-points-tinubu-proved-with-his-town-hall-meeting-in-benin-city-yesterday-photos/

Source iReporteronline.
show us the videos
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by obyrich(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
iwaeda:

Did you include the portion he was shouting bullion van and Oshiomole and others had to whispered Power, power. Tinubu is not fit to be Nigeria President. grin grin grin grin
Lol. grin
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lanretoye:
and leave obi campaigning with all the achievements he had in anambra for 8years,have you ever seen him brag about one other than how he saved money?
. tell me one of Tinubu's achievements in Lagos... I mean, during his tenure as the governor. don't mention.. Fashola, Ambode or Sanwo Olu's achievements.... strictly Tinubu's achievements
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by ablejesus26(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
deeva2:
Jagaban of the Universe..

Nightmare of IPOB

To hell with your ipob,but your tinubu will definitely not cross ORE.
You have been warned before that Edo no be Lagos.
The South does not consider tinubu as our collective candidate.
Ask 30 people from other Tribes aside some Yorubas who want to give tinubu na my brother sympathy vote,if they still want to continue with this APC disaster, calamity, suffering and unimaginable hardship,you no go see 5 out of the 30.
Nigerians hustling on the streets of Nija don agree together se APC na the greatest threat to our collective survival so we must kill them now before them kill hardworking Nigerians.
Na only criminal elements, politifcians dis bastard APC disaster favor.
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by id911(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Gbajure:

U must be blind! Watch the video again and show the script he was reading from when talking about betrayals, getting Edo back etc
You're the dumbest human being alive! Where is the video of Bola in the question and answer sessions in the socalled Town Hall Meeting, abi no be Town hall una called am? And where's the video of him speaking in Oba of Benin palace?

You want Bola to be President so when he goes abroad to disgrace us, foreigners will think all Nigerians are dumb people with very low IQ for making Bola our President?
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by ferry1: 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
And he forget to differenciate between a Townhall and Balablu to Edolites while in Edo
Go and rest, you are not healthy to rule or lead the country
Apc should be apologizing to Nigerians now from state to state begging them for forgiveness on the harm they have caused to Nigerians and the hardship brought upon them in their 8years of misrule and not to be campaigning to come back
Get sense please Tinubu
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by SenRidwan(m): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
If you were at the townhall as said… you wouldn’t be asking for videos to writers claim but you can share a video of your own experience to counter his claims !
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by MeineMutter: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
id911:
Mr hypeman, I saw Tinubu reading from a prepared speech to his paid audience in the so-called Townhall Meeting and was still making blunders shouting bullion vans! bullion vans! and all sorts of rubbish while they, eps Oshiomohole were telling him what to say. Thereafter went to sit down. No video whatsoever of question and answer session. He went to visit Oba of Benin but he wasn't allowed to use a written speech so, he was given mic to speak offhand but you guys have refused to show us the video of his visit to the Oba of Benin but his aides kept writing rubbish for us to consume about his visit.

Do you think all Nigerians are dumb?

The Bidens and the likes of other world leaders read prepared speech. How has that been a crime? Even newscasters read from papers and teleprompters.

It’s because Obi could not read from verified sources, that’s why he keeps spewing falsehoods.

You better kee yourself. No be by reading by heart Obi go win election o. Abeg dai nao if u wan dai. If Kwankwaso likes, he can be reading from a screen mounted in front of him. Atiku can have earbuds reeling out what he would say, I don’t give a hoot. No be that one dey win election. Ok? So rez, make una no go get HBP.
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by Cromagnon: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
id911:
Mr hypeman, I saw Tinubu reading from a prepared speech to his paid audience in the so-called Townhall Meeting and was still making blunders shouting bullion vans! bullion vans! and all sorts of rubbish while they, eps Oshiomohole were telling him what to say. Thereafter went to sit down. No video whatsoever of question and answer session. He went to visit Oba of Benin but he wasn't allowed to use a written speech so, he was given mic to speak offhand but you guys have refused to show us the video of his visit to the Oba of Benin but his aides kept writing rubbish for us to consume about his visit.

wetin do ur own camera? Burden of proof is on you
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by adeniyi65(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Yoighaman:
Tinubu is a desperate mofo...he cannot force himself on 200 million people. He's got everything a man can aspire for, what else does he want? His downfall has come and we'd help him actualize it.

And as for you the OP, it's very obvious you are on his payroll, go and deliver this message to him. I don't insult people on Nairaland, but I promise you will be the first person I will deliberately start insulting.

Una nor want make Naija better, na God go punish all of una, plus your pikin.
A resounding AMEN as they have chosen deliberately to keep us in this perpetual failure.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by Mccullum: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
My family votes patiently waiting for Tinubu, that's the power I have to support his candidacy in February.
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by tonididdy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
id911:

Don’t mind the bastard urchins
The bastard is talking about town hall meeting and showing the palace of the great Oba

Are you mad OP … if you not fear obidents, fear the Oba of the oldest city in Nigeria.
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by Tycyborg(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
Honourable1901:
Baba has nothing to prove to anybody that He's Good, anything he touches is Golden

Any group of people who don't like him should go to hell, win or loose he's a genius

I don't like politics nor politicians but I see that people hate this man out of fear and jealousy... That's an average Nigerian motto...
This says alot about what an average Nigerian is...
People afraid of what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer...
Imagine everyone attacking and spreading different news about a single man... Well not everybody though but all opposition fans... It's unfair and I love the man courage... Honestly I admire his courage and surprise attacks... Imagine what he said this time is truth and he had a point but look at what some people posted out of hatred... They hate to an extent they hate truth. Some even said PDP time was the best as if things are not increasing when PDP was in power...

1998 before pdp 1 Dollar was 21.89 naira in 2015 1 Dollar is 190 naira
1998 fuel 23 naira and on 2015 fuel is 87 naira
1998 kero 6 naira and 2015 kero is 150 naira
1998 diesel 9 naira and 2015 155 naira
1998 rice 39 naira per kg which is 50kg is 1950 and in 2015 50kg is 8000 naira
Bread 15 naira in 1998 but in 2015 was 300 naira and so many more ... And yet they said Jonathan and PDP time was the best... The only person who tried during pdp era was yaradua RIP...
People let hate to make them think foolishly...
This same tinubu was he was a governor ruled a state without FEad allocation and he never owed workers during his time whereas states that collect allocation were owing during those era... That's a big plus for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by ede1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
All these paid praise singers. Abeg Nigeria doesn't need your BAT now. Pls this country needs help.
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lanretoye:
and leave obi campaigning with all the achievements he had in anambra for 8years,have you ever seen him brag about one other than how he saved money?ask your okoro and Okafor brothers that schooled in lagos ,both primary and secondary since year 2000 to show you the reciept of their school fees including waec fee . Ungrateful elements,if not for that man most of you will not get secondary education cos money of firewood wey una parents dey fetch cannot pay school fees
Me I no school for Lagos na,. that's his only achievements... I needed more.. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂. tout
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lanretoye:
and leave obi campaigning with all the achievements he had in anambra for 8years,have you ever seen him brag about one other than how he saved money?ask your okoro and Okafor brothers that schooled in lagos ,both primary and secondary since year 2000 to show you the reciept of their school fees including waec fee . Ungrateful elements,if not for that man most of you will not get secondary education cos money of firewood wey una parents dey fetch cannot pay school fees
Me I no school for Lagos na,. that's his only achievements... I needed more.. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂. tout. you should be ashamed of your self... during his regime, I know of people who left public schools to private schools.. ranging from low quality education, to inter school riot..so just shut up
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by XAUBulls: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by XAUBulls: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tycyborg:

I don't like politics nor politicians but I see that people hate this man out of fear and jealousy... That's an average Nigerian motto...
Imagine everyone attacking and spreading different news about a single man... Well not everybody though but all opposition fans... It's unfair and I love the man courage... Honestly I admire his courage and surprise attacks... Imagine what he said this time is truth and he had a point but look at what some people posted out of hatred... They hate to an extent they hate truth. Some even said PDP time was the best as if things are not increasing when PDP was in power...

Bread 15 naira in 1998 but in 2015 was 300 naira and so many more ... And yet they said Jonathan and PDP time was the best... The only person who tried during pdp era was yaradua RIP...

This same tinubu was he was a governor ruled a state without FEad allocation and he never owed workers during his time whereas states that collect allocation were owing during those era... That's a big plus for him
Nicely put.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by Greggdekor007: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
The day of suicide is very close for some people...wait for it...
Some will return to calling Nigeria a zoo...

Jagaban is coming
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by Lanretoye(m): 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Me I no school for Lagos na,. that's his only achievements... I needed more.. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂. tout. you should be ashamed of your self... during his regime, I know of people who left public schools to private schools.. ranging from low quality education, to inter school riot..so just shut up
an average lagos tout is better than your killer brothers in the east parading themselves as ipob and UGM.low quality education in lagos is better than no quality that is obtainable in your eastern states.when last did you turn on your TV or radio or even pages of the newspapers and you see any tangible developmental projects from your states,yet you never sat down to think how things are not working there...just stay behind your keypad and ne trolling lagos,one day your eye go clear
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lanretoye:
an average lagos tout is better than your killer brothers in the east parading themselves as ipob and UGM.low quality education in lagos is better than no quality that is obtainable in your eastern states.when last did you turn on your TV or radio or even pages of the newspapers and you see any tangible developmental projects from your states,yet you never sat down to think how things are not working there...just stay behind your keypad and ne trolling lagos,one day your eye go clear
NA this long epsitle, be the achievement??... I'm still waiting for his achievements.. 😂 😂
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lanretoye:
Una go dey Iragbiji, dey Annalise SE.. U don see Niger bridge for ur life before??... local champion... let me tel u.. in the East, we don't wait for government for development... we do it ourselves. Na y Lagos fine like that... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lanretoye:
Una go dey Iragbiji, dey Annalise SE.. U don see Niger bridge for ur life before??... local champion... let me tel u.. in the East, we don't wait for government for development... we do it ourselves. Na y Lagos fine like tha
Tycyborg:

t... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
gyy if thunder no fire you... nothing more will kill... GOD WILL PURNISH TO YIUR TENTH GENERATION for supporting such madness... hopeless idiot...
show us more about Idiots that met fuel at 97 and are currently leaving it at 350 to 400...
ghy God must purnish u...
Let the mods block me... I don't care
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by Honourable1901(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tycyborg:

Your intelligence won't stop

1 Like

Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by Lanretoye(m): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Una go dey Iragbiji, dey Annalise SE.. U don see Niger bridge for ur life before??... local champion... let me tel u.. in the East, we don't wait for government for development... we do it ourselves. Na y Lagos fine like that... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
gyy if thunder no fire you... nothing more will kill... GOD WILL PURNISH TO YIUR TENTH GENERATION for supporting such madness... hopeless idiot...
show us more about Idiots that met fuel at 97 and are currently leaving it at 350 to 400...
ghy God must purnish u...
Let the mods block me... I don't care
that's why you people don't make it in life,u are an ordinary tailor and see how you are sounding.shay na your southeast governors construct Niger bridge?.na inside poverty and stagnation go kill you.even if them sell fuel for 10naira,your poverty mentality and hopelessness will never make you afford it...what's more when people like you have no moral and economic value,bastard.
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by sammybliz(m): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2023
Ofodirinwa:
Why did they use European architecture for the Oba's palace? Why not Edo/Bini architecture?
Africans can be very moronic and annoying.
keep quit your house is it African architecture you go just open mouth waa dey talk nonsense. Is it your decision to make or what right do you have to tell others how they want their things to be done nonsense people Edo no be lagos if e pain go hug transformer well you go still hug am sha after 25th February when Obi become president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by sammybliz(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2023
Lanretoye:
that's why you people don't make it in life,u are an ordinary tailor and see how you are sounding.shay na your southeast governors construct Niger bridge?.na inside poverty and stagnation go kill you.even if them sell fuel for 10naira,your poverty mentality and hopelessness will never make you afford it...what's more when people like you have no moral and economic value,bastard.
the you talk now who see am go think say you get sense or you dey make sense when Goodluck was president what was the reason buhari for voted in and what was the promises your drug lord made so you expect rightful thinking humans to forget all that and not state the obvious you see why that guy dey curse the generation of people like you when Goodluck was there the whole Nigeria criticise now is your principal people do same what you resort to now is they are poor and can't afford it that's why they are complaining well what ever God you dey serve na go judge you
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by Lanretoye(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
sammybliz:
the you talk now who see am go think say you get sense or you dey make sense when Goodluck was president what was the reason buhari for voted in and what was the promises your drug lord made so you expect rightful thinking humans to forget all that and not state the obvious you see why that guy dey curse the generation of people like you when Goodluck was there the whole Nigeria criticise now is your principal people do same what you resort to now is they are poor and can't afford it that's why they are complaining well what ever God you dey serve na go judge you
Hypocrisy no go ever let do well,did anyone blame obasanjo over jonathans performance?,so why blame tinubu and exonerate osinbajo for buharis failure.una mumu na top notch...abeg stowaway from my mention,scallywag.
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by buhariguy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yoighaman:
Tinubu is a desperate mofo...he cannot force himself on 200 million people. He's got everything a man can aspire for, what else does he want? His downfall has come and we'd help him actualize it.

And as for you the OP, it's very obvious you are on his payroll, go and deliver this message to him. I don't insult people on Nairaland, but I promise you will be the first person I will deliberately start insulting.

Una nor want make Naija better, na God go punish all of una, plus your pikin.
na obi.diot wan make Nigeria better.
at this age, people are still foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) / Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria / President Buhari And Unlawful Appointments - This Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.