Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda (19477 Views)

8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition / Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) / Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by buhariguy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
ablejesus26:

To hell with your ipob,but your tinubu will definitely not cross ORE.
You have been warned before that Edo no be Lagos.
The South does not consider tinubu as our collective candidate.
Ask 30 people from other Tribes aside some Yorubas who want to give tinubu na my brother sympathy vote,if they still want to continue with this APC disaster, calamity, suffering and unimaginable hardship,you no go see 5 out of the 30.
Nigerians hustling on the streets of Nija don agree together se APC na the greatest threat to our collective survival so we must kill them now before them kill hardworking Nigerians.
Na only criminal elements, politifcians dis bastard APC disaster favor.
as you mu, mu .
I have never see anyone that praise buhari in 2015 and 2019 in Benin, but more than 200000 of us still voted for him.
let me ask you a simple question,
if you share your vote for atiku and Obi. how will obi and atiku win at the same time.
mu, mu
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by Yoighaman(m): 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:
na obi.diot wan make Nigeria better.
at this age, people are still foolish

Exactly, people are indeed foolish, no wonder they support a known drug lord with dementia and urinating shaky shaky body, all because of their stomach. Foolish urchins.
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by ablejesus26(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:
as you mu, mu .
I have never see anyone that praise buhari in 2015 and 2019 in Benin, but more than 200000 of us still voted for him.
let me ask you a simple question,
if you share your vote for atiku and Obi. how will obi and atiku win at the same time.
mu, mu

See as you just dey shame yourself for public,you just daft anyhow undecided
Your rubbish head no tell you se buhari won bcus the Northerners chose Him ahead of Atiku in 2019.
Your rubbish dead head no tell you se He won in 2015 bcus of betrayal from the Pdp block,plus the people were tired of pdthief.
Your rubbish head still no tell you se right now, Nigerians are done with APC bcus them don see se APC na 7* worse than pdthief.
The same Us wey take out Pdp full ground to send your bastard APC to the hell they crawled out from with their suffering and unimaginable hardship. Sensible Nigerians are not sharing any Votes with Pdthief.
Obidiati is the only way forward.
Your stupidity can't change this reality.
Foolish boy.
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by Ofodirinwa: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
sammybliz:
keep quit your house is it African architecture you go just open mouth waa dey talk nonsense. Is it your decision to make or what right do you have to tell others how they want their things to be done nonsense people Edo no be lagos if e pain go hug transformer well you go still hug am sha after 25th February when Obi become president of the federal republic of Nigeria

you're trying your best
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by Tycyborg(m): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Una go dey Iragbiji, dey Annalise SE.. U don see Niger bridge for ur life before??... local champion... let me tel u.. in the East, we don't wait for government for development... we do it ourselves. Na y Lagos fine like that... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
gyy if thunder no fire you... nothing more will kill... GOD WILL PURNISH TO YIUR TENTH GENERATION for supporting such madness... hopeless idiot...
show us more about Idiots that met fuel at 97 and are currently leaving it at 350 to 400...
ghy God must purnish u...
Let the mods block me... I don't care

First let me assume you are not even in the east only go there for Christmas... Let me ask you one question... What state are you right now in the east and what local government? If you mention then I want you to tell me what's going on there and same will go for me too ... You all can't prove a point to counter another point but beat around the bush besides I don't give a hoot about all your politics but just a bitter truth. Simple
I don't argue with people like you especially when they go nut if the truth were told...
They said if you try to argue with a fool the person will only make you a fool rather ignore them... So that's what I will do..
Besides tinubu is living in your head and body and it's unhealthy.
You guys are just hypocrite simple especially the eastern part of south Nigeria.
Re: Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda by Tycyborg(m): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Una go dey Iragbiji, dey Annalise SE.. U don see Niger bridge for ur life before??... local champion... let me tel u.. in the East, we don't wait for government for development... we do it ourselves. Na y Lagos fine like that... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
gyy if thunder no fire you... nothing more will kill... GOD WILL PURNISH TO YIUR TENTH GENERATION for supporting such madness... hopeless idiot...
show us more about Idiots that met fuel at 97 and are currently leaving it at 350 to 400...
ghy God must purnish u...
Let the mods block me... I don't care

All this insult will not solve anything if you want to insult me say it to my face... Massage me your personal number via private email and I will call you and tell you where I can meet you or you choose where you can meet me...
Simple life no hard...
I believe face to face insult and let's see how it ends. Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Says N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment Applicable To All Workers / Close Revenue Accounts With Banks – FG Orders Mdas / Protest In Lagos Over Political Violence In Rivers - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.