Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,233 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. (30360 Views)

Nigerians Fighting Dirty At ATM Stall Just To Get The New NAIRA / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) / All Of Us Use Atm Machines. We Would Like To Do So Without Fear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Lovelyn451(f): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
deposit everything in the bank and stop withdrawing, cashless policy abt to be implemented...like this is not the first time we're changing currency, the old money naturally goes away to the extent if i find it with someone ill ask where you got it from...hmmm
Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
RockHard:
Emefiele and Buhari don cause wahala. cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9D96UWczAY

The CBN should as a matter of urgency circulate enough of the new notes and monitor the banks to ensure they make them available to the masses before the new deadline or else there will still be another extension.

At the end of the day the elites and politicians are still mopping/hoarding the notes while the masses are the ones suffering. Buhari and Emefiele should understand what's really going on.
it is a pity

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by arantess: 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
FlyoruB:
Smh. From the language you can tell they're Igbos. These could be traders going to such lengths to ensure they can continue running their businesses in the midst of the chaos the policy is generating. Yet na their people dey most vocal in support for this exact policy that is obviously having an adverse effect on their traders. In their foolish minds, they think it is Tinubu and politicians they are hurting. cheesy grin How daft.
seems to me you are the daft one here

igbophobia will be the death of you
Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Ayomivic(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
RockHard:

The CBN should as a matter of urgency circulate enough of the new notes and monitor the banks to ensure they make them available to the masses before the new deadline or else there will still be another extension.

At the end of the day the elites and politicians are still mopping/hoarding the notes while the masses are the ones suffering. Buhari and Emefiele should understand what's really going on.

Those were someone husband's living other things they should be doing to get cash. And you are expecting a man who was victorious in that war not to sell the new note he got or the pos man to give it to you for #50 per 1000

Who is at fault?

The president that extended the date or the CBN that allows the banks to first served big big men and gave the residual to masses.

The banks managers or MD that wants to help his friends and clients.

The politicians that wanted to change his hoarded cash at all cost? Who is to blame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by AFONJACOW(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Let them kill themselves.... After all these suffering they will still choose another apc candidate to press their neck more
Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Burgerlomo: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
This is bad

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by gfon(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
9jatriot:
Emiefele Emefiele, the CBN govn'r who decided to revenge for losing out for not winning a presidential ticket.
Nothing concern the governor,this is all buhari handwork
Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Moneyboyz: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
barbarians, uncivilised and uncultured kind of people.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Doctee: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
inoki247:
Lol we kuku tell the fools wey dey shout say na vote buying dem dey use am curb nd fight politicians Wu dey fight for ATM now shey na politicians or the masses....

I can remember for Dec my friend wey b one small politician bkuz e dey waka with politicians was giving out the new note like say na paper e dey give out we wey hold the old note sef no spend m like that...

Wetin e wan cost CBN to mak the cash dey available for the masses even if na 20k daily na him we get Access to....

Naso dem lock border till today rice and oda goods no gri remain the same nd Naira spoil more towards Cefa..
no na Tinubu Γ³ αΊΉ kept billions at bourdillon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by YeyeGbami: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lamanii22:
what about him?

Na balance he wan check cheesy
Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by mario2k(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
I DONT CARE WHAT THEY CALL IT,ALL I SEE IS A TEST RUN FOR THE NEW DIGITAL MONEY.
WHEN THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT TAKES PLACE,AS YOU CAN SEE PEOPLE FIGHTING JUST TO TAKE MONEY,SAME WAY THEY WIL FIGHT TO TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST AND WILL BE DOOMED FOREVER. NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE YOUR WAY RIGHT WITH KING JESUS CHRIST AND HE IS THE ONLY WAY FOR ESCAPE.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Deoo1125: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
The effect of electing a fantics, Dullard as a president, if ur citizens are ok would anybody be able to offer money for their votes, it will be more of idiology than stomach infrastructure. President and CBN governor carry personal beef they affect its citizens and some idiot dey support am.

RockHard:

Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Udensi86(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
This new currency note is something else now oh
Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Emdebby2: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
This too shall pass.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Sniper101(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
cheesy same way some Tinubu urchins decided to fight themselves over rights to withdraw cash @Zenith bank ATM Aba Road, PH
Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Fearyourcreator: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
FlyoruB:
Smh. From the language you can tell they're Igbos. These could be traders going to such lengths to ensure they can continue running their businesses in the midst of the chaos the policy is generating. Yet na their people dey most vocal in support for this exact policy that is obviously having an adverse effect on their traders. In their foolish minds, they think it is Tinubu and politicians they are hurting. cheesy grin How daft.
Was about to say this
Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Omooooooo: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
bonnyhope:

You don cross border before?

Yes now

Where you Dey?
Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by Ofadaman(m): 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
tosinhtml:

It affects everybody, It never stops people from rigging but it reduces the occurrence by half. It takes more than Billion for each political party to buy vote for all six geo-political zones. Evidences from Sahara reporters show that the number of printed new notes isn't even upto 10 Billion yet because as at December 22, 2022, CBN ordered 500 million Naira new notes. Let's say they print 1 Billion each week, It would take 10 weeks to print 10 Billion Naira. This is just an hypothetical situation I painted for you.

There is no way there is enough Naira in circulation enough for every one who to actually use. That is the main issue.

Also, If it wasn't an issue, Tinubu will not complain. Please go and watch the campaign videos in Ogun State, people at his back were pinching him not to talk but he verbally said in Yoruba that they should allow him say his mind, he complained that some powers in the Govt are trying to sabotage his presidency plans.

You're very naive. I feel sorry for you, you live in a bubble, don't just listen to beer parlour analysis and twitter expert, think about it logically.

Can any bank manager in Lagos refuse to give Tinubu as much new Naira that he needs for his election?.
You have no idea how powerful a state is, that bank will suffer unsurmountable losses in Lagos. If you think he's not a force in Lagos, why don't you see poster of other candidates anywhere in Lagos, I'm a supporter of Peter Obi and I would go out to vote P.O in the elections , but I'm not naive to ignore the reality and force of the Tinubu camp.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by weezychuks: 3:16am On Jan 31, 2023
This place nh Zenith Bank for Abakaliki?
Re: Video Of Nigerians Fighting To Use ATM To Cash New Naira Notes.. by tosinhtml: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ofadaman:

You're very naive. I feel sorry for you, you live in a bubble, don't just listen to beer parlour analysis and twitter expert, think about it logically.

Can any bank manager in Lagos refuse to give Tinubu as much new Naira that he needs for his election?.
You have no idea how powerful a state is, that bank will suffer unsurmountable losses in Lagos. If you think he's not a force in Lagos, why don't you see poster of other candidates anywhere in Lagos, I'm a supporter of Peter Obi and I would go out to vote P.O in the elections , but I'm not naive to ignore the reality and force of the Tinubu camp.

Please go back & read what I wrote again, there is nothing anyone can do to completely stop election rigging but you can reduce the occurrence which is what is going to be done. No matter the permutations you do, evidence proves that It will be more complicated to obtain Naira notes from the banks even as the state. For example, if Tinubu could easily use 2 Bullion vans or more to move cash in 2015, he may only be able to obtain 1 Bullion van because of the scarcity and this is progress compared to the last election.

Think of it like exam malpractice, you cannot fully remove malpractice from the educational system but you can reduce it to a certain extent. This is exactly what I am saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Polaris Bank's Notice Of Cashless Policy Implementation / 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? / Should I Report This Suspicious Transaction Or Play Along??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.