Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

High Cost Of Cement: Homeowners Go For Aluminium Parapets - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / High Cost Of Cement: Homeowners Go For Aluminium Parapets (32230 Views)

High Cost Of Cement: Nigerians Opt For Container Houses / Best Price For Aluminium Roofing Sheets And Stone Tiles / Wood Work For Aluminium Parapet Get Us Connected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Cost Of Cement: Homeowners Go For Aluminium Parapets by money121(m): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
sacajawea:

Wtf are you saying?!
Dumbass! Illiterate, YM fellow
Broke scholar grin
Re: High Cost Of Cement: Homeowners Go For Aluminium Parapets by sacajawea: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
money121:

Broke scholar grin
I'm broke?? How the hell do you know that?
Well you show signs of Evil... a person that Broke-shames others when they point out your demonic Greedy trait.

Another trait is your stupidity, extremely stupid! For somebody who ahs an engineering Degree from a renowned University.
Reason>>> cos I actually did admit that you are very wealthy, I said it already earlier. I know that for a certainty. That you've been Financially secure and rich since way back now, about 10yrs, like financially free for Life..
so why this unnecessary selfish nature of taking advantage of a bad Situation?? Hmmmn SMH
Re: High Cost Of Cement: Homeowners Go For Aluminium Parapets by money121(m): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
sacajawea:

I'm broke?? How the hell do you know that?
Well you show signs of Evil... a person that Broke-shames others when they point out your demonic Greedy trait.

Another trait is your stupidity, extremely stupid! For somebody who ahs an engineering Degree from a renowned University.
Reason>>> cos I actually did admit that you are very wealthy, I said it already earlier. I know that for a certainty. That you've been Financially secure and rich since way back now, about 10yrs, like financially free for Life..
so why this unnecessary selfish nature of taking advantage of a bad Situation?? Hmmmn SMH
Broke Asshole tongue get a life stop hating and don't be unfortunate humanbeing
If you don't av any reasonable comment to drop on my thread
Waka pass
Don't be eleribu person
Re: High Cost Of Cement: Homeowners Go For Aluminium Parapets by sacajawea: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
money121:

Broke Asshole tongue get a life stop hating and don't be unfortunate humanbeing
If you don't av any reasonable comment to drop on my thread
Waka pass
Don't be eleribu person
That's all you gotta say? That's your response?
To construct English sef hard...

No I'm not broke? Secondly I'm not hating
Change, change change change, that's all
Re: High Cost Of Cement: Homeowners Go For Aluminium Parapets by money121(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
sacajawea:

That's all you gotta say? That's your response?
To construct English sef hard...

No I'm not broke? Secondly I'm not hating
Change, change change change, that's all
Scholar mr construct grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? / The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" / Is Lagos Island Going Bananas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.