Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part (66983 Views)

Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / She Graduated In 2016 But Has Been Failing Two Particular Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the institution identifying her, I see them revoking 80% of her grades, I see her without a certificate after 5 years, I see her going into full time olosho business.

This I have seen.
no dey see anything... we get wisdom, rules and regulations... keep this your fake I see ds and that... she will face disciplinary committee..
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by mployer(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
She is just being honest.

P**sy has trained a lot of women in school and given many jobs.

3 Likes

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Hawx(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
IT IS EITHER GOD ALONE OR HER WHATEVER! GOD DOESN'T SHARE HIS GLORY WITH ANYONE OR ANYTHING!

3 Likes

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by giantstar: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
Everybody knew that her statement is right which is common in every institution, politics, organization, federal parastatals.

1 Like

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by GoodHardDickk: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
When we say Nigeria girls are completely useless, they'll think we're Joking

4 Likes

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by perez100: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
I know the girl. Her name is Jumoke Balogun. She likes to play expensive jokes and I believe she didn't mean what she said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Winters23: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
sabotaging her future for 15mins clout , chasing potential suitors for small attention,many girls have fish brain

Mr non-fish brain wehdone

anyways what do I expect when all your sisters have fish brain.

Reply me rubbish and I add your mother
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by NohurryInLife: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wal asr
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by free2ryhme: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
ijustdey:
Nekede poly furious with student claiming she graduated using God’s help, private parts

SOURCE

She don use her own hands buy market
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
ijustdey:
Nekede poly furious with student claiming she graduated using God’s help, private parts

SOURCE
Let me get this
So if she said with God's help alone, it's not malpractice but if it's pussy it's malpractice
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by BluntCrazeMan: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
ijustdey:

SOURCE

One thing about Nigeria..

Please, no matter what you have been through,, don't ever open up.

Don't ever say the truth that is going to be hard on yourself, even if you were targeting the truth to be hard on someone else.

People would just pay attention to the part that is hard on you (the speaker of the truth)

(And now,, nobody cares to know who she gave her pussy in order to graduate..
--
She was meaning to taunt her lecturers, but she made the truth very hard on herself instead of on the so-called randy lecturers)

2 Likes

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by XAUBulls: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
ijustdey:

SOURCE
Lol... Private parts.

1 Share

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by spiceadole: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
BATified2023:
N some people will still pay exorbitant bride price for this?

They will even pay her brideprice before the so-called "decent" girls.

This life no balance

3 Likes

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by LibertyRep: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
But what if the P**sy she wrote there meant her Popsy?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by paix(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
This is the scenario for having to serve 2 masters.
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by PeterObi4LP: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
She can claim that what she actually meant is Pupsy (father) and not pussy as people think.

2 Likes

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by seanwilliam(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
Winters23:
shocked

Sometimes when I think about pusssy I can't help but wonder how powerful it can be when used wisely.

I pride myself as a cautious man but even the brave becomes helpless in the sight of a fresh juicy pusssy.

Let's not kid ourselves guys, pusssy dey sweet.
And it’s so powerful

1 Like

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by asanausana91: 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
The school management are hypocrites. The girl said the truth.
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by rigarmortis: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
God and Popsy folks, away with your gutter minds

1 Like

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by BlackMan6969(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
Don't blame a hoe for doing what hoes do.
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Fiscus105(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
If you talk, they will say, this is mordernisation and we are not in 18 century and that people should be doing the way they like.

.....let wait and see how doing the way we like we eventually lands us...

How I wish school management can recall her back to re-defend her project, just project alone and not courses from 100l to final year o. Everything will blow open yakata.

1 Like

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Spiff20(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
The truth shall set you free but not in this case.
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by nkpommpko(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
They are at it again, un intelligent time wasters . What are they investigating. She said God and pussy. It can mean anything. She can say she kept her pussy clean that's why she acknowledged it. Or she fu***k to pay her way through tuition fees etc. Is that a crime?

1 Like

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by alizma: 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Stupid student dragging a good school
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Zico5(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
That's what they do in that poroporo and they will come here and boast that they are the best. The most educated in the whole of universe. Hisssssssss
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
God and her Popsy.
Not Pussy as some of you think.
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Obidientful: 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
For her to excape punishment from the institution, her pussy will suffer more from oga at the top
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by BlueDuck: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
ijustdey:

SOURCE

That's why I love Igbo women, they are naturally, candidly, uninhibitedly sexual grin

1 Like

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Princeton92(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
She's a disgrace to my school and to the ALUMNI
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Hassanmaye(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the institution identifying her, I see them revoking 80% of her grades, I see her without a certificate after 5 years, I see her going into full time olosho business.

This I have seen.
Hahahhahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered / How Unilorin Students Write Exam / Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.