Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part (67008 Views)

Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / She Graduated In 2016 But Has Been Failing Two Particular Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Olu1000: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
Urbanchampion:
Olosho has probably talked herself into problems, anyway, her pu%sy may perform more magics

She was only saying the thruth.They probably screwed her before allowing her pass some courses & her privates also warned her much needed funds to go through school.

1 Like

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Olu1000: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
ijustdey:
Nekede poly furious with student claiming she graduated using God’s help, private parts

SOURCE

She is so beautiful
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Penisman: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
Urbanchampion:
Olosho has probably talked herself into problems, anyway, her pu%sy may perform more magics

She was simply referring to her pussy cat.... The polytechnic should be charged for defamation.
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Teeroyzimma: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
BecomeALandLord:
God and her Popsy.
Not Pussy as some of you think.
lol have sense, why would she censor the word popsy? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Ken4Christ: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wonders shall never end. Priding herself in what she should be ashamed of.
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Emmanuel909090: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
This generation is finished.
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Annahh(f): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
Runs girls are becoming bolder.
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
Winters23:
shocked

Sometimes when I think about pusssy I can't help but wonder how powerful it can be when used wisely.

I pride myself as a cautious man but even the brave becomes helpless in the sight of a fresh juicy pusssy.

Let's not kid ourselves guys, pusssy dey sweet.

See This Ode.

1 Like

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
When we say Nigeria girls are completely useless, they'll think we're Joking

Even the He-Goats who call themselves Men are more Useless.
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by BSdetective: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Igbo chics dominate the prostitution business in Nigeria and Igbo is the lingua in most wh0re houses in Nigeria so I'm not surprised.
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Winters23: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Evolutionlove:

See This Ode.

Don’t be offended please

I forgot some men do only men
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Musauzor(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
If you are a lady and your pussy has not given you favour before or you are a man and you have not paid for a pussy some how, please, you can throw the first stone. Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
Winters23:

Don’t be offended please

I forgot some men do only men

No I'm straight like a Ruler and my woman worships me because I'm a King. Not the other way round.

I was only pointing out and correcting your SIMPISH Stupidity Life😂

1 Like

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by sterlingD(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the institution identifying her, I see them revoking 80% of her grades, I see her without a certificate after 5 years, I see her going into full time olosho business.

This I have seen.

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by ohil: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
I am speechless.
But why making it public. There is a problem when you are boosting with what you supposed to be a shame of. Heaven is guaranteed if you can control your mouth and your private part.
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Psychopatheko: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
Well some people fi think say she just talk am say na play no be play her kpekus don slack and suffer those years wey she dey that school her head no dey work na her kpekus Dey do the hard work if you no get sense for this life your body go suffer am after the hard work of body them con still catch you what a waste
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by donprinyo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
dumb gender. NA WA O
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Winters23: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Evolutionlove:

No I'm straight like a Ruler and my woman worships me because I'm a King. Not the other way round.

I was only pointing out and correcting your SIMPISH Stupidity Life😂

Do u even know what Simp means?

If pusssy is not sweet why not get dogs to worship u instead of girls?
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by quinox947: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Allisgud:
And one man will kneel down and propose to this one with will u marry me
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Owologbo(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
Urbanchampion:

But she can defend herself by saying she sponsored herself doing runs.
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Tonytonex(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
ijustdey:
Nekede poly furious with student claiming she graduated using God’s help, private parts

SOURCE
foolish student.
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Yadid(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
If he didn't mention lecturers in her post, then it is very easy to turn the statement around. She can just say she offered herself to fellow students who tutored her to passing her courses.
She can only be nailed if she actually said she offered herself to lecturers.

We all know what she meant though.
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by HellVictorinho7: 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
Even the rules can be for sale
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
Okiton:
grin

Wetin the school wan fo after the investigation? The babe no break any law
It's
her pussy
Her business

The babe go still use her pussy settle any matter that may arise after the investigation
Don't talk what you don't know..
For you to be offered a certificate,you must have been found worthy in academics and in CHARACTER..
Your certificate can be rescinded if you are found wanting in CHARACTER.
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Illegal1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Dis1 nah one of the useless nigeria grls we are talking abt....
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by richeeyo(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the institution identifying her, I see them revoking 80% of her grades, I see her without a certificate after 5 years, I see her going into full time olosho business.

This I have seen.
You crazy bro grin grin
I check ur monika
Says it all lol
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Elidrisy20: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
So how we go testify am? I mean let us teste the p**sy to confirm am
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Itsernie: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
This girl is really stupid I swear
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by cardoctor(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Some people are so shameless
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Quebec91(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
cheesy
Urbanchampion:
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by chinemezeq: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
ijustdey:

SOURCE
This generation, mad people everywhere
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Mrpojj(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
sabotaging her future for 15mins clout , chasing away potential suitors for small attention,many girls have fish brain
That girl is on drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Unilorin Students Write Exam / Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) / App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.