Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto (1670 Views)

Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. / WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) / WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Kelvin3476: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
rottennaija:
WWIII would come if Russian tanks get to Kyiv says Crosetto
WIC PEOPLES TANK WERE OVERBOARDED BY UKRAINIAN ANTI TANKS MISSILES AT THE EARLIER STAGE OF THE WAR ?

ANSWER = RUSSIANS TANK.

WIC TANKS WILL RUSSIA BRING TO THE FRONT ?
T_90?
ARMATA ?

THE T90 IS AN OLD ODD TANK .
ARMATA ISN'T BATTLE TESTED.
WHO IS HOLDING THEM BACK ?

TOT THE WANTED TO DEPLOY ANTI TANK ROBOTS ?
ARE THOSE ROBOTS NOT WORTH IT ANY LONG ?

RUSSIANS ARE AFRAID OF BRINGING ON THEIR SCRAP METALS
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Kelvin3476: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:
like I told these nairaland unbelievers here last year that Israel would go to war with Iran , and Israel will bomb Iran nuke factories. what is happening today.
UR PROPHECY\PREDICTION IS WORKING BIT BY BIT .

1 Like

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Kelvin3476: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
you irritate me with your gibberish,why are you this foolish for goodness sake! Please stop talking nonsense joor
MOST OF THE THINGS HE SAID ARE HAPPENING , AND U ARE HERE SOUNDING SOO STUPID.

JUST CALM DOWN AND WATCH
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Ruggedniggaone: 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kelvin3476:

MOST OF THE THINGS HE SAID ARE HAPPENING , AND U ARE HERE SOUNDING SOO STUPID.

JUST CALM DOWN AND WATCH
you have switched to your second account you this stupid bastard scammer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by ladiguy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:
Reminder, I said here before the world war would start this year. Russia will nuke Ukraine and NATO join. They will also nuke some NATO countries n Russia too will be nuke, Germany, USA, Britain, France. when NATO joins the war . They will decimate Russia forces in black Sea fleet. Putin will go into hiding hiding , furious generals will look out for him .till they finally catch him and kill him. A general, will take over Russia president. ending the war with Ukraine, Thats end of part one world war 3. then get ready for two parts. when china invade Taiwan . hmmm
reminder again, I wrote here before the so called ceasee fire that in coming weeks the war would escalate. as we are witnessing now

Don’t let calamity befall you won’t your assumption you called prophecy. Be careful omo eniyan

2 Likes

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by orisa37: 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
COOOOOORECT. PUTIN IS MAD.
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Vl3ly: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:
I know you are part of synagogue of liars. hypersonic missiles factory was bomb, nuclear centrifugal factory was bomb.. more war is coming. remember I said Israel and Iran would go to war. history has shown that the two has never fought before . Israel only have underground cell of mossad who only hit and run but yesterday the dynamic change. we will also prove to you the God almighty is in charge of affairs of mankind
the link to the news
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Vl3ly: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kelvin3476:

WIC PEOPLES TANK WERE OVERBOARDED BY UKRAINIAN ANTI TANKS MISSILES AT THE EARLIER STAGE OF THE WAR ?

ANSWER = RUSSIANS TANK.

WIC TANKS WILL RUSSIA BRING TO THE FRONT ?
T_90?
ARMATA ?

THE T90 IS AN OLD ODD TANK .
ARMATA ISN'T BATTLE TESTED.
WHO IS HOLDING THEM BACK ?

TOT THE WANTED TO DEPLOY ANTI TANK ROBOTS ?
ARE THOSE ROBOTS NOT WORTH IT ANY LONG ?

RUSSIANS ARE AFRAID OF BRINGING ON THEIR SCRAP METALS
olodo make you dey read news from good source you no gree

Armata has been on battle field since

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Kelvin3476: 8:35am On Feb 01, 2023
Vl3ly:
olodo make you dey read news from good source you no gree

Armata has been on battle field since
GOOD SOURCE UR ASS HOLE.
SO PRO RUSSIAN SOURCES ARE GOOD SOURCES ?
BEING BRAINDEAD ISN'T EASY AT ALL.
I READ MY NEWS THROUGH ALL POSSIBLE SITE AND NT ONE PRO RUSSIA MINUTE POST.

GO THROUGH ALL THE SITES THAT DOCUMENT ABT TANKS, AND THEN COME BK TO ARGUE ME.
PUTARDS ALWAYS BRINGING IRRELEVANT POSTS AS A PROVE
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=rottennaija post=120497902]
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2023
ladiguy:

Don’t let calamity befall you won’t your assumption you called prophecy. Be careful omo eniyan
Shut Up, The Guy Is Saying The Truth. Since Putin Is Ur Father Go And Help Him And Fight The War, Useless Shithole. Stop Disturbing This Forum.

1 Like

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2023
Regex:

Cowards. Russian tanks will get to Kyiv and EU + Nato will do nothing.
Look At This Shithole Talking As If He Has Manufactured Common Cutting Grass.
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2023
rottennaija:
Do these western officials actually think we are stupid? She literally said, "We are fighting a war against Russia," How in God's name can Russia twist this? Most sane and normal people know exactly what is happening in Ukraine—a war perpetrated by US/NATO against Russia.
A Son That Does Not Want His Mother To Sleep Him Will Not Sleep. Putin Said That He Would Take Ukraine In Two Weeks But Now The War Has Moved From Two Weeks To One Year. Anybody Who Support Putin Invasion Must Die In Violent Way.
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2023
okeysoninv:
I know you are part of synagogue of liars. hypersonic missiles factory was bomb, nuclear centrifugal factory was bomb.. more war is coming. remember I said Israel and Iran would go to war. history has shown that the two has never fought before . Israel only have underground cell of mossad who only hit and run but yesterday the dynamic change. we will also prove to you the God almighty is in charge of affairs of mankind
U Must Be Aboki Shine My Shoe
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Regex: 9:53am On Feb 01, 2023
Otobong3374:
Look At This Shithole Talking As If He Has Manufactured Common Cutting Grass.

Given my knowledge as a physicist, I can create an automated lawn mower (grass cutter).

1 Like

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 10:35am On Feb 01, 2023
Regex:

Given my knowledge as a physicist, I can create an automated lawn mower (grass cutter).
grin
Regex:

Continue To Give Your Knowledge As A Physicist When Your Country Is Suffering From Cashless.
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Vl3ly: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2023
Kelvin3476:

GOOD SOURCE UR ASS HOLE.
SO PRO RUSSIAN SOURCES ARE GOOD SOURCES ?
BEING BRAINDEAD ISN'T EASY AT ALL.
I READ MY NEWS THROUGH ALL POSSIBLE SITE AND NT ONE PRO RUSSIA MINUTE POST.

GO THROUGH ALL THE SITES THAT DOCUMENT ABT TANKS, AND THEN COME BK TO ARGUE ME.
PUTARDS ALWAYS BRINGING IRRELEVANT POSTS AS A PROVE
pls identify armata and tell me that the uploaded pix is wrong
Did any of your news outlets coverage the presence of USA armored vehicle in Ukraine? If yes show me 1 source

1 Like

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Vl3ly: 10:56am On Feb 01, 2023
Na Russia go win this war!

4 Likes

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by ladiguy(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2023
Otobong3374:
Shut Up, The Guy Is Saying The Truth. Since Putin Is Ur Father Go And Help Him And Fight The War, Useless Shithole. Stop Disturbing This Forum.

You say that to your uncle or father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Regex: 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Otobong3374:
grin Continue To Give Your Knowledge As A Physicist When Your Country Is Suffering From Cashless.

You know that I alone nor you alone can make any significant change in a country like Nigeria. Moreover, I said Physics and not economics. In a bid to make me look dumb, you ended at the wrong end of your gun.

2 Likes

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Regex:

You know that I alone nor you alone can make any significant change in a country like Nigeria. Moreover, I said Physics and not economics. In a bid to make me look dumb, you ended at the wrong end of your gun.

Bitch, I Don't Give A Bleep* To Any Troll. Stop Wailing Black Puppet There Is No Food You.
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
ladiguy:

You say that to your uncle or father
What This Ugly Artifact Is Screaming? Oh! Sorry Bitch, I Don't Give A Bleep* To Any Useless Puppet, Okay?

1 Like

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by ladiguy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Otobong3374:
What This Ugly Artifact Is Screaming? Oh! Sorry Bitch, I Don't Give A Bleep* To Any Useless Puppet, Okay?
Your father
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Regex: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Otobong3374:
Bitch, I Don't Give A Bleep* To Any Troll. Stop Wailing Black Puppet There Is No Food You.

There you go, let it out... You will be fine afterwards.
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Kelvin3476: 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Vl3ly:
pls identify armata and tell me that the uploaded pix is wrong
Did any of your news outlets coverage the presence of USA armored vehicle in Ukraine? If yes show me 1 source
I READ FOR MY OWN INTELLIGENCE AND NT TO FORCE ANYTHNG ON ANYONE.

READ ALL ARTICLES CNCERNING TANKS, AND EDUCATE URSELF MORE, AND NT SEARCH FOR A PRO RUSSIAN POST.

THANK U
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2023
ladiguy:

Your father
grin
ladiguy:

Your father
What This Black Puppet Is Saying? Oh! Damm Shit, He Is A Nigerian & He Losed His Parents In BCE. Keep On Wailing Blood, Okay? Your Infected Brain Can Never Depart A Way From. Goodday Artifact.
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Appleyard(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2023
mexicocity:

You are an IDIOT.

grin
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Appleyard(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Ezekiel 13:6
Verse Concepts
They see falsehood and lying divination who are saying, ‘The Lord declares,’ when the Lord has not sent them; yet they hope for the fulfillment of their word.

Ezekiel 13:7
Did you not see a false vision and speak a lying divination when you said, ‘The Lord declares,’ but it is not I who have spoken?”’”

grin grin grin
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Appleyard(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2023
Vl3ly:
you fall my hand again, which Iran nuclear weapons factory did Israel bomb? This is one of your fake prophecy

grin
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2023
Regex:

There you go, let it out... You will be fine afterwards.
Shut Up slowpoke
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Appleyard(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2023
Regex:

So Nato never join the war? What's USA, Germany and the rest doing supplying arms to Ukraine?

They're just spectators lol... Leave the boy to enjoy his fake prophetic assertions. grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Pilot Who Shot Down Malaysian Boeing MH-17 - Vladislav Voloshin / Speech Plagiarism: See These Funny Memes About Melania Trump (photos) / Azawad Declares Independence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.