Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto (1701 Views)

Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. / WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) / WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Appleyard(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2023
mysticwarrior:
please stop wasting your precious time responding to a fellow who chose to remain on the dark side of ignorance.

Exactly my thought. Replying him is encouraging his ignorance and fake prophetic claims.

1 Like

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Appleyard(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
you irritate me with your gibberish,why are you this foolish for goodness sake!
.Please stop talking nonsense joor

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by ladiguy(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2023
Otobong3374:
grin What This Black Puppet Is Saying? Oh! Damm Shit, He Is A Nigerian & He Losed His Parents In BCE. Keep On Wailing Blood, Okay? Your Infected Brain Can Never Depart A Way From. Goodday Artifact.

Your father, uncle and all your elderly ones

1 Like

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
ladiguy:

Your father, uncle and all your elderly ones
Useless Maggot
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by ladiguy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Otobong3374:
Useless Maggot
That should be your dad

1 Like

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
ladiguy:

That should be your dad
My Dad Can Never Act Like African Dads Who Speclize In Taking Ethynol. I Can See Very Clearly That Your Dad Is A Palmwine Tapper. Palm-wine People Are So Rampant Most Especially, In Nigeria. Your Dad Is One Of Them, Okay? Sorry, For Revealing Your Dad Business.
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by ladiguy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Otobong3374:
My Dad Can Never Act Like African Dads Who Speclize In Taking Ethynol. I Can See Very Clearly That Your Dad Is A Palmwine Tapper. Palm-wine People Are So Rampant Most Especially, In Nigeria. Your Dad Is One Of Them, Okay? Sorry, For Revealing Your Dad Business.

Oh! Your idiotic father
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2023
ladiguy:

Oh! Your idiotic father
grin
ladiguy:

Oh! Your idiotic father
Living In Wilderness Is A Stress To Many Maniacs Such As This African Walking Death. I Know Your Useless Life Is Not Stable Because Your Artifact Dad Sold Your Right To Us Many Years A Go. Hahahahaha, We As Americans, We Will Keep On To Rule You & Your Ancestors. Goodday Artifact
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by ladiguy(m): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2023
Otobong3374:
grin Living In Wilderness Is A Stress To Many Maniacs Such As This African Walking Death. I Know Your Useless Life Is Not Stable Because Your Artifact Dad Sold Your Right To Us Many Years A Go. Hahahahaha, We As Americans, We Will Keep On To Rule You & Your Ancestors. Goodday Artifact

And may you never eat the good fruits of Africa.
And Africa we never sow any good fruits for you and you are back to seek for her help

1 Like

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2023
ladiguy:

And Africa we never sow any good fruits for you and you are back to seek for her help
grin
ladiguy:

Useless Maggot Screaming Like My Black Puppet. What Do You Have In Africa? Useless Continent With Useless Leaders. Bitch, Stop Wailing, I Don't Have African Food For You, Okay?
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by ladiguy(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2023
Otobong3374:
grin Useless Maggot Screaming Like My Black Puppet. What Do You Have In Africa? Useless Continent With Useless Leaders. Bitch, Stop Wailing, I Don't Have African Food For You, Okay?

Soon you will need the food for your survival.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by orisa37: 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
PUTIN is afraid of SELENSKY.
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
ladiguy:

Soon you will need the food for your survival.
Who Is Dancing For African Food? I Don't Eat Useless Food, Maggot.
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by ladiguy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Otobong3374:
Who Is Dancing For African Food? I Don't Eat Useless Food, Maggot.

You will never understand becuz you are a toddler. When you get home, tell your dad this. You will beg for the food and you won’t get it. Don’t worry. Ain’t you from Africa but sojourn away in foreign land? You go tire and beg the root. You will learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
"Little by little we managed to collect 8 million signatures"

https://odysee.com/@RTDocumentary:4/Battle-for-Africa:9
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
ladiguy:

You will never understand becuz you are a toddler. When you get home, tell your dad this. You will beg for the food and you won’t get it. Don’t worry. Ain’t you from Africa but sojourn away in foreign land? You go tire and beg the root. You will learn
grin
ladiguy:

Bitch, I'm Not An African Puppet, Okay? I'm An American Living In A Very Good Edifice, Okay? I'm Not Screaming Or Seeking For African Food. Boy, Stop Wailing Like My Black Pussy Cat, Okay? I Don't Want To Minggle With African Trolls.
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Vl3ly: 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Otobong3374:
grin Bitch, I'm Not An African Puppet, Okay? I'm An American Living In A Very Good Edifice, Okay? I'm Not Screaming Or Seeking For African Food. Boy, Stop Wailing Like My Black Pussy Cat, Okay? I Don't Want To Minggle With African Trolls.
don't worry Russia nuke go rich you soonest

1 Like

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by fydence: 6:55am On Feb 05, 2023
Otobong3374:
A Son That Does Not Want His Mother To Sleep Him Will Not Sleep. Putin Said That He Would Take Ukraine In Two Weeks But Now The War Has Moved From Two Weeks To One Year. Anybody Who Support Putin Invasion Must Die In Violent Way.
this one own na to the wail all over nairaland for Putin matter....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
fydence:

grin
fydence:

Useless Maggot
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Vl3ly:
don't worry Russia nuke go rich you soonest
Nuke Cannot Touch Me & Russia Cannot Fight America, Okay? Stop Wailing Death To Yourself, Troll. Bitch, Africa Is A Shithole To The Last. If Third World War Started, Africa Would Be A Dust Bin To Nukes.
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by fydence: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2023
Otobong3374:
grin Useless Maggot
.lol....see pain🤣🤣

Putin don hook this inconsequential buffoon for brokos.

1 Like

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Otobong3374(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
[quote author=fydence post=120678346].lol....see pain
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by mexicocity: 10:04am On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=okeysoninv post=120517045] your cry just started. more tears loading
I said you are an IDIOT because of your stupidity and irrational reasoning. I don't see any reason why I should educate you on what's on ground just continue with your stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mumugabe (Mugabe) Blames The West / - / BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.