Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court (18162 Views)

How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets / Opinion: Could Chimaroke Be The Next Ex-gov To Be Jailed? (see Seized Assets) / Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by Realists(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Opintiwa:
Hahahahahahaha

APC use propaganda finish this crook woman .

Why you thief in the first place madam ?

The truth is always bitter, Nigerians always celebrate their criminals due to tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by Opintiwa: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Realists:

The truth is always bitter, Nigerians always celebrate their criminals due to tribalism.

Why didn't the same TVC paint Tinubu black the way they did her ?
Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by DWJOBScom(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
I support her and hope she wins
The judgement and media victory was just too hasty
Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by Dhury: 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
RZArecta:
prove that she is a thief
prove she's didn't thief

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
She thinks that the next president will come from PDP. That is why she is quickly doing the needful. She must have received good advice from Atiku
Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by beardedboy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
RZArecta:
You're looking for proof that a politician is a thief?

Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by bionixs: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
I feel for you educated illiterates on this forum. Your hates would never let you reason well.
When they were collecting this woman’s properties UNDULY, I said that she will definitely come and get it back. Mumu dictatorial and mediaeval government, wouldn’t go by they rule of law. You sit on Nairaland hailing them. Your school fees was wasted by your sponsors.

If she doesn’t get justice now , she gets it when Buhari is out
Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by sisisioge: 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lord have mercy! This thieving thief!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by bionixs: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
RZArecta:
don’t mind the mumu hater. He is still hailing the mistakes of the government
Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by bionixs: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jestin:
Corruption is fighting back. They should have dealt with this frog eyes properly
who has the moral right to label anyone corrupt or is your personal opinion?
Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by bionixs: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Skill9ja:
This is Nigeria! In saner clines, corruption is a thing of shame but here in Nigeria, it’s another thing. No wonder Naira and cohorts were smiling sheepishly at the efcc office as if they won a jackpot.

Even among the youths now, if you don’t do fraud then they feel you don’t know whatsup. It’s bad, very bad.

This is someone that’s supposed to hide her head in shame o, chai Nigeria my country.
you lied!!!!!!
If you must label anyone corrupt, go by the rule or the law. Don’t just wake up and take out anyone whose face you don’t like because you are in power. She is wiser and more enlightened than them all . She will definitely get justice and many like her will still follow suit
Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by Advancedman(m): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by BHG1: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
How My 65-Year-Old Mother Was Gang Rap3d By Criminals - Corps Member https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2023/01/how-my-65-year-old-mother-was-gang.html
Honourable1901:
If it's not wickedness , should this woman even show face
Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by Kog45(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
KingsCity:
Good

This woman was very successful before she became minister, a director in Shell

You can’t just seize all her assets as if she had nothing before becoming a Minister
Na so una talk say Okorocha na billionaire,he became a governor and stole Imo state money finished....imagine comparing Shell director with petroleum minister of Nigeria.... Madueke na thief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by pacespot(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
Is she now in Nigeria?
Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by matm: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
Women shld be given leadership positions for they have motherly hearts unlike men who are stone hearted says the feminists campaigners.
Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by okosodo: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
COMPAQ:

Even at that, it does not account for that level of stupendous wealth!!

If she is so sure all that wealth is legitimate, why doesn't she fly to Nigeria to defend herself.
The northern cabal that she messed up so badly are now in charge and looking for their pound of flesh. She refused to pay them money without receipt and insisted on due process. The cashed in on tinubu's ambition to collaborate with him and launch the biggest propaganda in history. Lies will move around the world two times before the truth attempts to put on its pants
Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by Joeyfizzo: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jestin:
Corruption is fighting back. They should have dealt with this frog eyes properly
u think those northerners ruling us now are holy?
Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by Joeyfizzo: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
beardedboy:

You're looking for proof that a politician is a thief?

Clap for yourself.
lol
Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by Ikea81: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
because bubu go soon comot..thieves don dey get mind find their loot. Abeg who near her, help me wipe her cord for neck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by mayorkent(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
She Don see opportunity in the midst of the current chaos
Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by sheriffindy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nigeria my country

Everything just scattered..running on spare tyres.
Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by tobav: 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
Animixplay is back with a new website. Visit us today to enjoy watch latest anime for free in HD quality with English subbed or dubbed. Animixplay
Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by Spandau: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
RZArecta:

So because Buhari is almost leaving, she thinks she can play a fast one. Yinmu. Shebi she claims to have cancer? She will never get back those fraudulently acquired properties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by Spandau: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
Honourable1901:
If it's not wickedness , should this woman even show face

I bow o
Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by Spandau: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
KingsCity:
Good

You can’t just seize all her assets as if she had nothing before becoming a Minister

Well, that's what you get when you are a kleptomaniac. A relentless thief she is. Now she wants to fight back. Very wicked woman.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by Spandau: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
Asgard13:
Yoruba media use her shine .. since they can’t get to Gej .. and attempt to get to patience no work..
she became their escape goat..

After 3 first years of haunt.. na only dem tire .. gradually she will recover all

But let’s be honest..

Anything she loot .. be like ant to present looters in this administration.

Abi no be here.. we see bullion van dey enter house
Na still here we see plane load with cash.. so tey e know gree fly😹
Na still here person wey no get job proudly admit he get money pass a state .. for Nigeria
Na still here .. a boy wey no get job .. the crash 250 million bike ..
no body cough..

Apc and dia Yoruba media use propaganda ruin Nigeria .. even before the main economy.

Me no hold brief for mama..

But we all don see how everything end

Who Dey talk fight corruption again for Apc ?

Attack Yoruba all you want. Obi can never be president!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by Spandau: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
KingsCity:

Crooked Western Media

Obi will not be president. Period!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by Spandau: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You said nothing but the truth my bro.

If the useless Tinubu is a "saint", so is the beautiful Dieziani

Beautiful my foot. Frogeye, eyeskongba! So it has become a competition of who steals more. All the same, Obi will not be president and you will wail as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court by jaxxy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
KingsCity:
Good

I don't think it's all her assest bt the ones gotten from corruption. Probably they will use the year of purchase and estimate amount looted..

She was a very corrupt woman, the downfall of Geg's government. She was part of those who insulted obasanjo b4 he tore his pdp card. Jonathan couldn't sack her or call her to order. Oil was doing well in her time and they didn't save or do anything good with it. just looting. enriching their cronies.

She was very corrupt and a disgrace.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala / Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others / 'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.