Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Teacher Shares Love Letter Seized From 12-year-old Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teacher Shares Love Letter Seized From 12-year-old Student (966 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding Shares Love Story / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Shares Love Letter Seized From 12-year-old Student by Rhapsody97: 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
A US-based teacher is left overwhelmed after confiscating a love letter to a girl found with a 12-year-old student of hers

@TeamKatisha on Twitter took to the platform to share a piece of a love letter she found written by a 7th grader.

In the note, the kid emphasized how he has found his life partner in a girl and wishes not to waste time making his intentions known.

“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. Will you be my Valentine?” he wrote in the note.

Sharing the note, the teacher wrote,

“Confiscated this from a 7th grade student…these kids applying pressure!!! I hope she tells him yes lol.”

1 Share

Re: Teacher Shares Love Letter Seized From 12-year-old Student by Jashub: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Stupidity in progress .undecided
Re: Teacher Shares Love Letter Seized From 12-year-old Student by Toluwanise247(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
Anything bad about that …
Re: Teacher Shares Love Letter Seized From 12-year-old Student by Zonefree(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
I hope she tells him yes lol.”

The teacher ended the tweet with these lovely words.

Nigerian teachers would have extended their bitterness and depression on that innocent boy.

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Shares Love Letter Seized From 12-year-old Student by Zonefree(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jashub:
To express love is not stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Shares Love Letter Seized From 12-year-old Student by JOACHINpedro: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wow, the boy knows his wordings. Seems poetic kiss
A nairaland babe should book me for a special valentine date. Time is ticking... cool
Re: Teacher Shares Love Letter Seized From 12-year-old Student by Zonefree(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
JOACHINpedro:
Wow, the boy knows his wordings. Seems poetic kiss
A nairaland babe should book me for a special valentine date. Time is ticking... cool
Nairaland babe book you for special valentine date

Where do you expect these broke and wretched demons to get the funds for that?

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Shares Love Letter Seized From 12-year-old Student by JOACHINpedro: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zonefree:

Nairaland babe book you for special valentine date

Where do you expect these broke and wretched demons to get the funds for that?
I'm a Christian bro, I know I'll get a valentine date invitation from one of our independent ladies
Re: Teacher Shares Love Letter Seized From 12-year-old Student by Zonefree(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

I'm a Christian bro, I know I'll get a valentine date invitation from one of our independent ladies
You're in for a long ride, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Shares Love Letter Seized From 12-year-old Student by Rexxie234(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Rhapsody97:

A US-based teacher is left overwhelmed after confiscating a love letter to a girl found with a 12-year-old student of hers

@TeamKatisha on Twitter took to the platform to share a piece of a love letter she found written by a 7th grader.

In the note, the kid emphasized how he has found his life partner in a girl and wishes not to waste time making his intentions known.

“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. Will you be my Valentine?” he wrote in the note.

Sharing the note, the teacher wrote,

“Confiscated this from a 7th grade student…these kids applying pressure!!! I hope she tells him yes lol.”

Hope she tells him what You are indirectly spoiling the child.

This US of a country is going beyond it's limits, imagine a kid inluv with a fellow kid. Come and try it here you will be expelled from the school grin
Re: Teacher Shares Love Letter Seized From 12-year-old Student by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jashub:

Them don break your heart tire grin

(1) (Reply)

What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration / Elderly Man Chases His Nephew And His Girlfriend Out. Now They Squat With Me / Make Them Carry Jnr Pope Body Go Winners Or Christ Embassy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.