Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain (1041 Views)

Some Girls Are Going Mad All In The Name Of Fashion / Chai! Another Girl Has Done It Again! (photos) / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
She showed greenlight which mean she chose me before i wooed her and she didn't give me any stress, to those thinking she don't like me she do.

But she always complains her parent are strict and won't allow her to see me, we barely see

To those that thinks i don't have job, i have job doing and she is not my first girlfriend

She doesn't have phone, she use her friend to call me, since weeks now she hasn't called nor her friend picked my call

The issue here is that i can't stop thinking about her, every minute i think about her,no matter what I'm doing i will think about her and i have not been able to eat since morning cos i lose appetite

I think she has hypnotised me

Please i how can i stop thinking about her cos it now getting toxic

lalasticlala seun mynd44 please i need help
Re: I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain by CANDYDADDY(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Bro that what called infatuation which resulted to obsession

Remedy is abundance mentality,this is a result of having 1 gf
Re: I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain by MITCHELL96: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Get serious with what puts food on your table and not that girl, if this shit hits FP, I'll quit Nairaland!

Don't be a SIMP! 😑

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain by God1000(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
You have become very possessive and infatuated with her, you need to remove her from your mind
Re: I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
You have become very possessive and infatuated with her, you need to remove her from your mind

bro i can't even while typing now i still thinking about her, note she is not my first girlfriend

i think I'm going suicidal cos it not getting funny again the felling I'm felling now

i have been single for 5 years now
Re: I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain by Kipaji: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Control your lust.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain by God1000(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
LIGHTHEARTED0:

bro i can't even while typing now i still thinking about her, note she is not my first girlfriend

i think I'm going suicidal cos it not getting funny again, cos i have been single for 5 years now
Nobody is worth giving such attention man, don't kill yourself.

What if she disapoints you tomorrow
Re: I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
Nobody is worth giving such attention man, don't kill yourself.

What if she dissapoints you tomorrow

actually this is what i fear about falling in love embarassed
Re: I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain by God1000(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
LIGHTHEARTED0:

actually this is what i fear about falling in love embarassed
save yourself from future anguish and anxiety, people are unpredictable
Re: I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain by yrhuhfy113: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
LIGHTHEARTED0:
She showed greenlight which mean she chose me before i wooed her and she didn't give me any stress, to those thinking she don't like me she do.

But she always complains her parent are strict and won't allow her to see me, we barely see

To those that thinks i don't have job, i have job doing and she is not my first girlfriend

She doesn't have phone, she use her friend to call me, since weeks now she hasn't called nor her friend picked my call

The issue here is that i can't stop thinking about her, every minute i think about her,no matter what I'm doing i will think about her and i have not been able to eat since morning cos i lose appetite

I think she has hypnotised me

Please i how can i stop thinking about her cos it now getting toxic

lalasticlala seun mynd44 please i need help

WHY NOT BUY HER A PHONE FIRST.

How do you love someone who is phoneless and not gift them something that will make them be able to communicate with you.... JUST DEY PLAY.

You are only wishing to sleep with her on time and be done with her.

THIS IS NOT LOVE. Its obsession.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain by gfelo(m): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
how old are you? wait until you mature b4 starting relationship.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
gfelo:
how old are you? wait until you mature b4 starting relationship.

i knew it will get to this i am 28years old
Re: I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain by gfelo(m): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
you might be old in years but not emotionally mature at ur age u dnt have to feel like that for a girl anymore irrespective of her beauty
LIGHTHEARTED0:

i knew it will get to this i am 28years old
Re: I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain by InfinityFabric: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
CANDYDADDY:
Bro that what called infatuation which resulted to obsession

Remedy is abundance mentality,this is a result of having 1 gf
The guy is lucky to have 1 girl to look at him and you're preaching him abundance mindset. Where's he gon' start ?
Where's his achievements, accomplishments, confidence ?

Make he fix his life, women go notice am.

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Women Find Irresistible Attractive In Men / What Is It? / Hw To Recieve Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.