Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users (37075 Views)

Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank / It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 / Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by kingi777: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nigerian version of the same religion would not allow any good position to get to their rival; meaning culture with politics are mixed with their religion instead of the true peace and love it should showcase.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by Rapuru14: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
So shall all Nigerians irrespective of Tribe or Religion vote for the most competent candidates for the presidency #ObiDatti

Religion and Tribe is what the elites have used to conquer us

1 Like

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by HisGraceBet: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Best give away follow my signature
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by OboOlora(f): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by Johnrake69: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by Godstiger(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
So i should open account with jaiz

1 Like

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by liasmiram2567: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
gfelo:
is that one a nigerian bank too, chei bank dey wey we never know o

You just displayed your ignorance

6 Likes

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by PaZwoD: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wow!!
Commendable and Heroic
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by Isabi4lov: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Kudos to the bank
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by Latakia(f): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
Fidelity Bank and Hero Beer grin

4 Likes

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by Allisgud: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
I will go and open account with that bank,good way to market their self,I heard jaiz bank does not charge for account mentainance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by MrCuteking(m): 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
Saying “Muslim bank” doesn’t make you guys righteous cause na the same Muslim man they cause all this mess in the first place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by Britishpea: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jestin:
Gather here if u have never heard that bank name

I’m sure only the obirodents will gather under your rabid post.

Can u see how obirodents are idi…ots? They don’t go out of the regions. Even the ones in Lagos haven’t seen Jaiz bank before. If you travel well u would have seen jaiz banks. It is even in Ibadan.

Fools with less educations parading their Obiliwisky

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Muslims are the most religious trouble fanning set of people. Which one be Islamic bank again? Other banks no dey give new notes?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by Allisgud: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
[quote author=omonnakoda post=120501091]How do you know they don't sell to the rich?

You simply have no way of knowing[/quote if they sale u will not get new note steadily there

1 Like

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by Almaigaa: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
Patriotic9ja:
Nice. Meanwhile Zenith Bank in Abuja is doing otherwise. Just yesterday our sister in the East (very likely a Christian) was recorded demanding and collecting 1k to issue PVC to her own people to help them vote her own kinsman. While myself and my wife went to Gwarinpa centre, Abuja yesterday to collect ours...... very orderly, no queue, all staff present, without extortion, and finished collecting in less than 15mins. And we say we nor know where our problem dey....

Just take a drive from North to South..... you will notice difference in our policemen as you pass each state..... immediately you get to South Eastern state and encounter our policemen especially those ones in Onitsha and environs.... nor be pesin go tell you

Every thing for East different from other parts of this Country. Sometimes, I see East as another foreign Country. Their ways just get as e be.

4 Likes

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by stasius: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Muslim Banks are always sincere and straightforward.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by seborrhic: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Rubbish!
So it's the Islamic tenet that made them to dispense to the poor?
What of Buhari,is he not a Muslim,does he think of the poor?
What of Dangote,the richest African.When he is fixing his exorbitant,monopolistic prices for cement,flour etc,does he think of the poor,or is he not also a Muslim?

3 Likes

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by jeromestarks: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
I hate Islam with passion mainly because the burnt my house in the north, tried to kill my family (we luckily escaped them) but killed our lovely dog but what they did with this jaiz bank is commendable.

In the end, Allah go still punish all of them Islam for killing innocent Deborah in sokoto and burning our family house.

Allah will still punish their elders for causing problems all over the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by omonnakoda: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
Allisgud :
if they sale u will not get new note steadily there
That doesn't make any logical sense?
You cannot reason logically.

First define steadily? How much are they dispensing daily?
Fact is you do not know. You don't have that information
Let us assume that they are dispensing steadily whatever that means

That doesn't mean they are not sorting out rich people

We don't know what they were supplied and we do not know the demand they are dealing with

Learn to reason logically and methodically.
We simply can't draw the conclusion you are drawing from the information in front of us

What you are showing is superstitious thinking. Not logic.
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by hardbody: 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jestin:
Gather here if u have never heard that bank name

Are you operating from the moon? JAIZ bank has been existing and doing business for years. I even attended an offshore training with one of their high official a few years ago (like 3 years). They are more into Islamic banking.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by Mamaafrik1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lotus is the only one dispensing in the whole of iyanapaja, lagos yesterday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by jaxxy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
tuoyoojo:
This is why character, competence,capacity of do the right thing despite the fleeting gains of cutting corners

This singular act would drag more customers to them

CBN should sanction banks that took new notes and their ATM didn't dispense new notes.

They obviously sold it or are hoarding the new notes like fuel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by Mamaafrik1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
seborrhic:
Rubbish!
So it's the Islamic tenet that made them to dispense to the poor?
What of Buhari,is he not a Muslim,does he think of the poor?
What of Dangote,the richest African.When he is fixing his exorbitant,monopolistic prices for cement,flour etc,does he think of the poor,or is he not also a Muslim?
Islam and hypocrisy atimes
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by TheRareGem1(f): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
olisefom:
Even Firstbank is dispensing. All the banks are. Which one is "Islamic" again.

Do better publicity if you must do. We aren't blind.

For How long are they dispensing? It's not about religion, this is about doing the right thing. The same first bank you talk about will load a few new naira notes that a handful number of the people on the queue won't be able to withdraw, they prefer to give millions of new notes to the aspiring politicians but this Jaiz, Taj, Standard Charted banks don't sell or give their new notes to politicians or big men. They load them in their ATMs. So their is big difference and we commend them for doing that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by ppogba: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Bugatie:
Poor marketing gimmick

Very poor one at that.
Assuming,.they are the only one doing wonders,.does that make Unity Bank too a christian bank?

Who gave the idiots propagating this the idea of what constitutes a christian or a muslim bank?

Seeing people.fall for this poor, rudimentary.marketing strategy is the most unfortunate part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by kerry57: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
gfelo:
is that one a nigerian bank too, chei bank dey wey we never know o

Bro, it's one of the main bank in the north. It's an Islamic bank that is financially doing ok

3 Likes

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by CaptainAyub: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
MrColdsweat:
You have to love the Muslims for their effort in making their religion proud.
Through bombings and war in almost every Muslim country

1 Like

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by Handsum64: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
That is Islam for you
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by hardbody: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
Britishpea:

I’m sure only the obirodents will gather under your rabid post.

Can u see how obirodents are idi…ots. They don’t go out of the regions. Even the one in Lagos hasn’t seen Jaiz bank before. If you travel well u would have seen jaiz banks. It is even in Ibadan.

Fools with less educations parading their Obiliwisky

How dumb can you be? I knew when this bank came into existence. I had a training offshore with one of their high ranking staff (in my category) some years ago. So who is the less travelled person here? I fall into the category pf persons you'd like to call Obidients. Why would you just keep opening your mouth and spewing rubbish with no iota of character? Must you achieve your aim by insulting a group of people always?

For the records, they have offices in a number of locations including Abuja and Lagos. Tolerate others.

2 Likes

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by TheRareGem1(f): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
omonnakoda:
How do you know they don't sell to the rich?

You simply have no way of knowing

It is very easy....they load their machine non stop and their is 99% guarantee that you will be able to withdraw if you find yourself in Jaiz, Taj, lotus, standard charted banks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata / CBN Okays Withdrawals Of Dollars From Domiciliary Accounts / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.