Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users (37102 Views)

Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank / It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 / Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by jeromestarks: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
haybhi1:

They would roast us along, burn us if they so feel and could, in fact. I think education and exposure are part of their issue.

They usually choose the violent. It didn't chose them. Misconstrue things and start war.
The worst thing is that the few good ones among them watch the bad ones do evil and say nothing.
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by haybhi1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
jeromestarks:

The worst thing is that the few good ones among them watch the bad ones do evil and say nothing.
I think in the South West, we still question things in such conditions. We call our bad religious peers to question, that's why you don't see related evil prevail here. Majority of Muslims here berated killing of Deborah.
But in the up north, God! I surprise for their kind. I wish they didn't kill that poor girl.

I pray God enlighten them and us to approach things in a better and more peaceful way.
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by jeromestarks: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
haybhi1:

I think in the South West, we still question things in such conditions. We call our bad religious peers to question, that's why you don't see related evil prevail here. Majority of Muslims here berated killing of Deborah.

But in the up north, God! I surprise for their kind.
Don't mind them.
Evil is in that religion.

Even if it remains only one muslim on earth,he will still fight himself.

Some of them are running of Afghanistan now. They're running from a nation that is 100% muslims because they see no one to hurt again. They're now hurting themselves.
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by haybhi1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
jeromestarks:

Don't mind them.
Evil is in that religion. Even if it remains only one muslim on earth, he will still fight himself. Some of them are running of Afghanistan now. They're running from a nation that is 100% muslims because they see no one to hurt again. They're now hurting themselves.

This baba don misquote me.
True or even average Muslims aren't violent! If a Muslim is, he's not a true one. He's just barbaric.

Trust me, we're deemed to be peace loving, some just choose to live otherwise.
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by jeromestarks: 6:32am On Feb 05, 2023
haybhi1:

This baba don misquote me.
True or even average Muslims aren't violent! If a Muslim is, he's not a true one. He's just barbaric.

Trust me, we're deemed to be peace loving, some just choose to live otherwise.
I didn't misunderstand you at all.
What I'm saying is that those who are good do nothing to stop those who are evil. In the end, they're are evil.
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by sirnewton20: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2023
asanausana91:
our christians brothers don't care about others, most of our christians rich men don't believe in doing the right thing.
On Christmas day I decided to chattered a taxi to wild life park. The first taxi I stopped was driven by a Christian, he told me to pay him 5k I beg him for 4k he refused. Fortunately another taxi just arrived and I asked him how much is he going to take me to wild life park. I was surprised when the aboki man told me 2k.
There is no more morality in Christendom.
Mind you, iam a Christian.
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by sirnewton20: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2023
asanausana91:
our christians brothers don't care about others, most of our christians rich men don't believe in doing the right thing.
On Christmas day I decided to chattered a taxi to wild life park. The first taxi I stopped was driven by a Christian, he told me to pay him 5k I beg him for 4k he refused. Fortunately another taxi just arrived and I asked him how much is he going to take me to wild life park. I was surprised when the aboki man told me 2k.
There is no more morality in Christendom.
Mind you, iam a Christian.

Do you agree with me that that same aboki man can deliver you into the den of kidnappers. God forbids
Anyone can Bleep up irrespective of age, tribe, religion or sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today / Oando Kano Selling Fuel In Polythene Bags / CBN Okays Withdrawals Of Dollars From Domiciliary Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.