Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users (37062 Views)

Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank / It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 / Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by descartes400: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
bejamina:
Jaiz Bank and other banks dispensing the new notes and refusing to sell them to rich people is commendable. Doing the right thing pays always.

How do you know they are not selling to the rich?

They can sell to the rich and and at the same time dispense to the public! They prolly collected enough from CBN to do both! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by ppogba: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
TheRareGem1:

For How long are they dispensing? It's not about religion, this is about doing the right thing. The same first bank you talk about will load a few new naira notes that a handful number of the people on the queue won't be able to withdraw, they prefer to give millions of new notes to the aspiring politicians but this Jaiz, Taj, Standard Charted banks don't sell or give their new notes to politicians or big men. They load them in their ATMs. So their is big difference and we commend them for doing that.

You think it is not about religion. But the whole set-up and the people commenting makes it smell of religion. How do they know the banks that are christian banks.? What brought that into the argument in the first instance?
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by asanausana91: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
What I saw today is terrible. Some bankers came to load new money in an ATM stand, after loading they still when ahead and withdraw the the whole money as a customer. This happened in jos today this afternoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by Johnkennie(m): 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
The Bank is really trying in apapa here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Marketing strategy
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by JoshTim: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
gfelo:
is that one a nigerian bank too, chei bank dey wey we never know o

They are non-interest banks.
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
You wonder why Saudi is beautiful and their people don't know suffering? It's Islamic way of handling affairs

4 Likes

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by chiedozie198100: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
I just wonder if these muslim bankd have chritian employees
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by darkstar6971(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
gfelo:
una papa
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by MrColdsweat: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
CaptainAyub:

Through bombings and war in almost every Muslim country
actually, the muslim countries have the lowest taxes and crime rate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by omonnakoda: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
TheRareGem1:

It is very easy....they load their machine non stop and their is 99% guarantee that you will be able to withdraw if you find yourself in Jaiz, Taj, lotus, standard charted banks.
How Does that prove they don't sell to the rich?

Can you reason at all?

In order,logically,to draw inference you need information
That information is not sufficient to draw the conclusion
It is like saying a woman who always says yes when her husband ask for sex is not cheating
Or that well fed children will not steal

Is that logical?
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by arantess: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Union bank in PHC is dispensing new notes

Why going religious about it?
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by lexy2014: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
Good, they are doing the right thing.

Shame on other banks for putting nigerians through hell because of few individuals.

Did you see jaiz bank ATM dispensing new naira notes? Is it jaiz bank that is dispensing new naira notes? How many branches does it have and how many are dispensing?
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by olisefom: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
TheRareGem1:

For How long are they dispensing? It's not about religion, this is about doing the right thing. The same first bank you talk about will load a few new naira notes that a handful number of the people on the queue won't be able to withdraw, they prefer to give millions of new notes to the aspiring politicians but this Jaiz, Taj, Standard Charted banks don't sell or give their new notes to politicians or big men. They load them in their ATMs. So their is big difference and we commend them for doing that.

It's logical sir.

If cbn gives firstbank and jaiz bank 50,000,000 each, which bank do you think it will last the more in its machines...considering the number of branches each of these banks will share the available money to?

The more the branch, the more ineffective the so-called allocation becomes. I hope you understand this now.

1 Like

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by asanausana91: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
sirnewton20:
Must we put religion in everything
Anyone can fumble any day any time irrespective of religion, tribe or gender
our christians brothers don't care about others, most of our christians rich men don't believe in doing the right thing.
On Christmas day I decided to chattered a taxi to wild life park. The first taxi I stopped was driven by a Christian, he told me to pay him 5k I beg him for 4k he refused. Fortunately another taxi just arrived and I asked him how much is he going to take me to wild life park. I was surprised when the aboki man told me 2k.
There is no more morality in Christendom.
Mind you, iam a Christian.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by lexy2014: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
bejamina:
Jaiz Bank and other banks dispensing the new notes and refusing to sell them to rich people is commendable. Doing the right thing pays always.

How do you know that other banks are selling to the rich?
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by yesloaded: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Latakia:
Fidelity Bank and Hero Beer grin

Fidelity Bank Iwo road is dispensing new note

I withdrew new note from fidelity Bank Iwo road since last 2 weeks and till now theyr Rae dispensing new notes
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by God1000(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
lexy2014:

Did you see jaiz bank ATM dispensing new naira notes? Is it jaiz bank that is dispensing new naira notes? How many branches does it have and how many are dispensing?
Did you read the story at all man?
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by lexy2014: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
asanausana91:
What I saw today is terrible. Some bankers came to load new money in an ATM stand, after loading they still when ahead and withdraw the the whole money as a customer. This happened in jos today this afternoon.

How did the bankers withdraw the whole money as a customer? Pls explain
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by Allisgud: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
omonnakoda:
That doesn't make any logical sense?
You cannot reason logically.

First define steadily? How much are they dispensing daily?
Fact is you do not know. You don't have that information
Let us assume that they are dispensing steadily whatever that means

That doesn't mean they are not sorting out rich people

We don't know what they were supplied and we do not know the demand they are dealing with

Learn to reason logically and methodically.
We simply can't draw the conclusion you are drawing from the information in front of us

What you are showing is superstitious thinking. Not logic.
Mr methology go and ask ur bank what they did with the same amount of new note distributed to all banks and stop saying trash
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by omonnakoda: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
lansile:
You wonder why Saudi is beautiful and their people don't know suffering? It's Islamic way of handling affairs
You are foolish
Who said Saudi is beautiful and their people don't know suffering?
Don't they do things Islamically in Afghanistan,Pakistan or Bangladesh,Sudan and Somalia?
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by lexy2014: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
Did you read the story at all man?

Since you read the story, then you shouldn't have any difficulty answering my questions. Did you see jaiz bank ATM dispensing new naira notes? Is it only jaiz bank that is dispensing new naira notes in the whole federation? How many branches does it have and how many are dispensing?
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by OhiOfIhima: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jestin:
Gather here if u have never heard that bank name

That's vr possible, bcoz is not popular in your village.
Jaiz and lotus have their branch here at Allen, Ikeja.
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by lexy2014: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
MITCHELL96:
Very good.

The bank and those people with the new notes should guard their reputation to not selling it to any evil politician or organisation.

God bless them as they adhere.

Where did you see any bank selling money to politicians?
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by orlahtohbadt(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
gfelo:
speak for yourself. Na you no know am.
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by asanausana91: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
I promise I will open an account with this jaiz bank.
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by omonnakoda: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Allisgud:
Mr methology go and ask ur bank what they did with the same amount of new note distributed to all banks and stop saying trash
Who told you the same amount was dispensed to all banks?
Where did you get that from?
Can you see your brain needs oyel?
Are all banks the same size or with the same number of branches?
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by lexy2014: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
bejamina:

Where did you see any bank selling to the rich?
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by God1000(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
lexy2014:

Since you read the story, then you shouldn't have any difficulty answering my questions. Did you see jaiz bank ATM dispensing new naira notes? Is it only jaiz bank that is dispensing new naira notes in the whole federation? How many branches does it have and how many are dispensing?
Lol, did I say only Jaiz bank ATM machines are dispensing new naira notes?

I only praised what they are doing which some banks are not doing
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by lexy2014: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
ibrocool:
If not for corruption that is in the blood of citizens of this country, new currency would have increased to 70% of money in circulation.

Bank managers are keeping the money to make extra profit from selling it to those that are willing to buy at their set rates.

POS operator are charging exuberant rate for the new notes.

Individuals are not left behind.

How do you know that bank managers are keeping the money to make extra profit from selling it? Did you personally witness it?
Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by Ikea81: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
Christians are sinners and the problem. Most of them round tripping now are urshers, pastors, evangelist in their churches. They will pay tithe from the loot at the end. Bunch of demons clapping hands. If not for the dead Tinubu and his vice terrorist, I would av voted a Muslim, Muslim ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users by lexy2014: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
Lol, did I say only Jaiz bank ATM machines are dispensing new naira notes?

I only praised what they are doing which some banks are not doing

Is this from you?
Shame on other banks for putting nigerians through hell because of few individuals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote’s $500M Cement Refinery At Ethiopia Endangered As Rebel Forces Close In / Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata / CBN Okays Withdrawals Of Dollars From Domiciliary Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.