Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) (101168 Views)

Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos / Models going Nude At A Fashion Show With Kids Watching (video) / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by mmsen: 11:25am On Feb 01, 2023
Zonefree:
The only time Artificial is better than Real is when it comes to Women.

God bless AI.

LOL
Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by Omoapena(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2023
I trust some white girls to start taking this AI pictures to their surgeon to mold them into something similar
Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by GorillaApp(m): 11:26am On Feb 01, 2023
GRIMMJOE:
Zoom in, AI struggles alot with fingers, once you see it you cannot unsee it.
You supposed dey work as detective

2 Likes

Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2023
Alusiizizi:

The last thing that any human should wish for are super-intelligent robots. That will spell the end of the human race.

It's INEVITABLE.

AI Is the Future.

Humans will eventually destroy themselves by their own hands and be wiped out/Our Creators might even do whatever they wish with usπŸ‘†

I guess you are not updated.

2 Likes

Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

When they release Ai men now, na men go start crying too

How men go cry.

Men run after women Cox of pv$$i - AI r doing that
Women run after men for money- can A.I give women money?

So explain how men will be jealous

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2023
Hope this are not random dead people images?

1 Like

Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by TriCee: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2023
Pesin fit just vex one day change the programming and turn these ones to killing machines. Too much movies no go allow me near them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2023
Ai is racist. Where are d black babes
Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by AZControversial(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2023
wink

Mehn.... these AI chics look too real! Damn!
Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by koby86: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2023
This is insane, rude insanity
Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by Leiylau(f): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2023
WriterNig:
πŸ‘πŸ»Like for AI Women, share for Real Women
You men are extremely crazy . Y all these 250 likes for ?
Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by Dalil8: 11:38am On Feb 01, 2023
omoadeleye:
Hope this are not random dead people images?

You wanna be sure before beating ur meat to it

😁🀣
Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 11:39am On Feb 01, 2023
Rexymania:
AI? As in artificial intelligence? Na ehin fine like this? πŸ™†πŸ™†

Dey play πŸ˜„ I dey imagine how future go be... he just be like AI will take over every job
Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2023
Evolutionlove:

It's INEVITABLE.

AI Is the Future.

Humans will eventually destroy themselves by their own hands and be wiped out/Our Creators might even do whatever they wish with usπŸ‘†

I guess you are not updated.

I'm afraid you're right about this inevitability. The "experts" keep predicting the emergence of machines with AGI(Artificial General Intelligence) in 100 years or more but I'm afraid that they are being far too optimistic. Already there are emerging technologies on ground that if combined could see this emergence happen within the decade.

1 Like

Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by mayorkent(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2023
Too slim , lol
More flesh needed

1 Like

Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by Starcy(m): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2023
They coded but they no get yansh like our beloved Nigerians ladies. Know this and know peace
Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2023
siofra:

Please I need AI men, abeg. Is it a crime? Did I attack you people for wanting AI women?

Please allow me want AI men in peace. It has always been my dream after watching Boyfriend by Mabel.

Can you show me where I said you committed a crime?

Is it bad to say that you didn't disappoint?

Who are the "you people" that want AI women?

Did I prevent you from wanting your AI men?
Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by ike007(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2023
Okay...thats it. Can they get pregnant....?
Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 11:54am On Feb 01, 2023
pocohantas:

This was 2018 https://www.nairaland.com/4295146/which-gender-worst-affected-widespread#64277885

5 years ago they claimed sex dolls would replace women. China would mass produce it and every Nigerian man would own one. It is 2023 and we are back to being redpilled. Now it is AI. I wonder what next. The delusion would never end obviously.

That sex doll craze never made sense to me. Knowing that a woman did a gluteal augmentation or boob augmentation is a huge turn off for many, regardless of how appealing the outcome is. Personally, knowing that a woman did plastic surgery to enhance her shape/look is a turn off because the whole thing will be like fake. A full blooded woman ni oo, e come be dolls. It didn't make sense then and it still doesn't.

I laughed the first time I read that a man murdered his sex doll.......... grin. Nah frustration dey cause all these. many men are not getting some action.

Now nah AI, their shinny plasticky appearance is a no no for many people regardless of what they can do. Me wey no find a normal white woman attractive bacause they look fragile go come dey follow this one we be like rubber?

Sha people wey no know the real value of a woman go always talk.

4 Likes

Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by pansophist(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2023
The men creating these AI women are the true misogynist, but trust foolish feminist to focus their attack on harmless comment online. The men creating this thing don't mean well for women. May God punish them. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by GindoX(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2023
Daniel7543:
I don soapy full ground already.

Proud nigga! grin
Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by denko(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
AI hmmm literacy is a disease people will just post what they nothing about.
WriterNig:

Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by pansophist(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
There are actually women that looks like this. Close to perfection. They are mostly within the age of 16 to 22 years old max.

There are some girls I'll see, I'll keep asking myself, "is it the same God that created you created this other girl"? How can such creator be called a God of justice?

How can life be so fair to you and unfair to this other girl? How about having at least a single imperfection such as being short, disproportionate arse, stammering, weird teeth combination, or have a Burundian passport? grin

Then you start getting angry at yourself why you're so broke and ugly to not be able to score chick like that. Then what you do next defines the kind of man that you are.

You work extremely hard to develop yourself and be valuable, so you can enjoy the sweet things of life, or you become bitter, angry at the world, indulge in e-sex (aka soapyy), and a weak mind for deadly ideologies (eg incels).

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by Tradman: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Daniel7543:
I don soapy full ground already.
use energy vote Peter Obi
Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
jasent:
Forget,I don't believe this shit

EmmaJnr1:
this one's are not AI abeg stop lying

You both don't agree because you don't know how technology has advanced.

Humans will get to a point someday where we will be able to create a full grown human with modifications of our choice with or without the male and female gametes.

Humans will also get to a stage where life will be eternal but things like this will always start from little things like this. It will first begin with an antidote that extends Human life on Earth before the emergence of eternity.

Even God made mention of this in the Bible so I doubt not (Genesis 3:22)
Maybe at that point that might be the end and the coming of Christ.

So Artificial intelligence (AI) is nothing compared to human tech advancement in the coming millennium.

Here is a picture from that picture up there if only you looked closer you wouldn't have doubted. AI still struggles with fingers but perfection will be done in due time.

Note I have dozens of picture of AI generated human characters like this. if you need them I will upload them here. Flying Cars said to suspend on air will become abundant on Earth in the coming millennium.

Write all this this down. Sadly we won't be alive to witness.

Tech is here to stay. Just make peace with your God before you depart this Earth.

1 Like

Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by IamMobisola(f): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
BritishAirways:
this is what women should look like
Does your mother look like that? Or did she at any point look like that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
trekkie:
Sorry op. I believe people need to see this

WE NEED 150 SECURITY PERSONNELS, That can work IN LAGOS N35K, 3 square meals plus accommodation. If interested, please send CV to kanempress@yahoo.com

Deadline 4 Feb, 2023
Male/Female free to apply
Good morning
Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Komu1048:

How men go cry.

Men run after women Cox of pv$$i - AI r doing that
Women run after men for money- can A.I give women money?

So explain how men will be jealous

Start with the reaction of men when they heard ladies or wife getting toys

1 Like

Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Racist AI.
you telling me blacks cannot be hot and sexy

grin

Let blacks produce theirs, are they so daft that everything must be given to them?

Even Wakanda. shocked

2 Likes

Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Start with the reaction of men when they heard ladies or wife getting toys

Men only feel pity for them
Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by GoodHardDickk: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
siofra:
Please when are they bringing AI men that are better than real men.

That's the one I'm looking forward to☺️🀞

Try get sense.
This is a man's world. Al will never make any artificial male because everyone knows this is a man's world. Of course, Only females can be artificially made. The Al female is by far more useful, purposeful, productive and highly better than you Nigerian liabilities and parasites

1 Like

Re: AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) by GoodHardDickk: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
IamMobisola:

Does your mother look like that? Or did she at any point look like that?

The guy comment really pain you no be small.

Anyway He is absolutely correct. that's exactly how women is supposed to look like

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? / Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.