Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) (38208 Views)

Tinubu Refers To Simon Lalong As Solomon Lalong / Bukola Saraki Changes His Twitter Name To "Former Senate President" (photo) / IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by naijakissleave(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
DISCUSSION CONTINUE MODEL 2023 by Bala blue
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Ykc2(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
God see as his members dey wipe their faces with shame 🤣🤣🤣🤣 tinubu I no go blame you nna ,na wicked people wey dey force you to continue I dey blame, emi lokan for iragbaji

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Segzy19: 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
Na so!
You gerrit grin grin grin grin

Isobug:

Greatest Nigerian youth
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Themanleshey: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The senile old fool even threatened the governor of Akwa ibom state for allowing PDP presidential candidate to use the Akwa ibom state stadium for his campaign

Imagine someone from Osun state and Lagos dictating to a PDP governor in Akwa ibom state how to run his government..

Tinubu will destroy what's left of this country if he becomes president (God forbids)

If you love this country then you will use your time to check each candidate’s past record and vote base on their achievements and stop this your name calling and looking for peoples mistakes .

This man is a performer and he’s willing to perform more .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by bentenny(m): 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
Atiku senate president?
grin grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

its Dementia... the signs are just before thee
Most of the thing listed are not gaffes .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by slowice(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
See what they are package for Nigeria..... Is this the thing WasteSider plan to sell to us for another 8yrs?

May it never be well with those that wish is disaster both in this life and in the one beyond.
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Germanjoe(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
AccessME:
In as much as I want Peter Obi to win, I feel Tinubu may likely be announced as the winner as things are going, it obvious they will rig him in.. drawing inference from APC campaign crowd, they are using that to pose as evidence for their votes turn out where as in the right sense, they buying the crowds. It's just tactics and afraid it will eventually work out for them and Nigerians will end not saying anything or doing anything to reject the unjust outcome.
That man they fight dirty
Right from the very day BBN organizers announce to start a month away from election, I have knon those evils are playing their cards well on Nigerians and unfortunately, the elections outcome have been decided already...
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Lunja: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
sreamsense and his co-urchins say this dunce is the best man to rule nijeriya.
sreamsense wey no get sense shocked

Resounding thunder and brimstone destroy every urchin, both home & abroad.

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by belcom10(m): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
See as shame catch akpabio, Him put face for down. grin

Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a33aDGyQhgw

The presidential candidate of the APC, Tinubu, has suffered yet another gaffe during the APC presidential campaign rally in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, by calling Atiku Abubakar, a former senate president, instead of vice president.

He said: “Atiku, when we made him the senate president, he sold this and sold that.

“He sold our asset, our commonwealth and he embezzled our party money.

“Everything that we had, he sold it and we became skeletons.

“Atiku didn't care.”
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Themanleshey: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The senile old fool even threatened the governor of Akwa ibom state for allowing PDP presidential candidate to use the Akwa ibom state stadium for his campaign

Imagine someone from Osun state and Lagos dictating to a PDP governor in Akwa ibom state how to run his government..

Tinubu will destroy what's left of this country if he becomes president (God forbids)

I guess you derive fun in typing trash on this forum lol grin For your mind now you don type something wey make sense lol
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You are a fool. You always reason like fools .

Tinubu stood by Akwa Ibom in their trying period.

Tinubu fought on the side of Akwa Ibom when things were bad.

Obasanjo believed Victor Attach did not have the effrontery and audacity to challenge his actions and inactions but Tinubu allowed him to be challenged.

One of many things that made Obasanjo to hate Tinubu is Akwa Ibom State. Obasanjo hates Akwa Ibom with cruel hatred. Akwa Ibom was initially not a rich State as most of Akwa Ibom oil wells are located offshore and derivation is paid on well located onshore .There was Onshore / Offshore oil dichotomy. Victor Attah as governor of Akwa Ibom cried foul and demanded for derivation to be paid on Akwa Ibom oil wells located offshore. Obasanjo said he will not pay kobo. He gave an unintelligent and unacceptable directive that offshore wells do not belong to Akwa Ibom.

Tinubu led the Littoral States battle against Obasanjo and won. This led to the abolition of Onshore / Offshore oil dichotomy which instantly made Akwa Ibom a very rich State. Obasanjo has never forgiven Tinubu up till now.

Princeoflagos, your brothers were in PDP but render no assistance to Akwa Ibom only for you to come here and talk rubbish about political banter used during campaign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Rubeshi(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
babaolofin:

You are a fool. You always reason like fools .

Tinubu stood by Akwa Ibom in their trying period.

Tinubu fought on the side of Akwa Ibom when things were bad.

Obasanjo believed Victor Attach did not have the effrontery and audacity to challenge his actions and inactions but Tinubu allowed him to be challenged.

One of many things that made Obasanjo to hate Tinubu is Akwa Ibom State. Obasanjo hates Akwa Ibom with cruel hatred. Akwa Ibom was initially not a rich State as most of Akwa Ibom oil wells are located offshore and derivation is paid on well located onshore .There was Onshore / Offshore oil dichotomy. Victor Attah as governor of Akwa Ibom cried foul and demanded for derivation to be paid on Akwa Ibom oil wells located offshore. Obasanjo said he will not pay kobo. He gave an unintelligent and unacceptable directive that offshore wells do not belong to Akwa Ibom.

Tinubu led the Littoral States battle against Obasanjo and won. This led to the abolition of Onshore / Offshore oil dichotomy which instantly made Akwa Ibom a very rich State. Obasanjo has never forgiven Tinubu up till now.

Princeoflagos, your brothers were in PDP but render no assistance to Akwa Ibom only for you to come here and talk rubbish about political banter used during campaign.
just taking trash. No proof of what u just said. U can't even back it up. Like when they say tinubu is a drug lord 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Ikemba007: 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Patrimony!

sweetonugbu:

“He sold our asset, our commonwealth and he embezzled our party money.

“”[/b]

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod Which party money is he talking about?.
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
He has consumed too much garri👀
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
This old and frail man...always talking off key grin
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Novarisammy2: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the incoming president

is that all you have to say ?
well I agree with u that he is the incoming president. incoming president of mentally impaired urchins like you
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by symbianDON(m): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
iluvdonjazzy:
My people was Atiku a Senate president before?
yes na! Former Senate President of Iragbiji

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by omobonike43s: 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
That one is for both of youThat one is for both of you...
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by JAMO84: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Racoon:
grin And all the senseless fools following this arrogant disaster in waiting will be laughing gleefully & clapping stupidly to a man embarrassing a nation. Nothing new.

Buhari case have taught them the concept of cabal presidency where some wicked souls capitalises on the invalid state of the President to milk the carcass of an already destroyed nation to death.

https://guardian.ng/opinion/balablu-blu-blu-bulaba-and-other-incantations/amp

Zombie seems you are still disconnected from reality or simply refused to accept the glaring. The countdown have began.
In 2019 your moniker was Salamrushdie, after Buhari won like I told you he would, you switched to your alternative. I know you're planning to do the same after Obi is properly beaten. Be brave for once in your life and stick to your present identity after the election, I really need to laugh at you again.
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by slimmoney(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Please post obi's gaffe also, the one he called Aisha yesufu his running mate.
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by duro4chang(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Novarisammy2:

is that all you have to say ?
well I agree with u that he is the incoming president. incoming president of mentally impaired urchins like you
You can also say what you like. This is democracy. I care not about who you want or choose why should mine give you high BP? 0bidiots are always wailing here and there. They are miscreants. Obi is deranged. He is a pathological liar.
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by asanausana91: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Akpacha:
The decaying stupid old man, it irritates me to watch that useless man speak on tv.
I swear. Sometimes I feel embarrassed whenever I hear his crumbs eaters trying to defend him.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Racoon(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
JAMO84:
In 2019 your moniker was Salamrushdie, after Buhari won like I told you he would, you switched to your alternative. I know you're planning to do the same after Obi is properly beaten. Be brave for once in your life and stick to your present identity after the election, I really need to laugh at you again.
I am Racoon since I joined NL. Meanwhile, I don't give a damn about what ever you think.
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Jadeng: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
There is no smoke with fire....
God is allow Nigerians have a glimpse of what's ahead.
Every choice has its consequences, so let us choose well o....
Let's leave tribe religion aside and vote competence.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by BrutusOj(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
How wicked are some people? Or is it just selfishness to push for this man to become president of this nation? Is it not onvious that this man need to rest and be in old people's home at least to be taken care of rather than stress him from one state to another spilling this gilbrish in the name of campaign? God!!!
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by asanausana91: 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
slimmoney:
Please post obi's gaffe also, the one he called Aisha yesufu his running mate.
can they post all the gaffes of all the candidates? Who do you think will be number one?
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by izubext007: 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu is a walking dead 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by asanausana91: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Cyberterror:
Peter Obi called Aisha Yesufu his running mate. He is also demented if we measure on the same scale as Obi's hypocrite Ipob supporters.
if you make one or two gaffes we can see it as a mistake but when you make gaffes every day and every time then it becomes sickness.
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by abbey621(m): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
sircatherine45:

Most of these urchins are supporting Tinubu because if their deep hatred for the Igbo's. Deep down, they want to vote Obi, but because of the hate they have for the Igbo's, that's why you see them shamelessly support an idiot who they can't use as a factory manager.

I can guarantee you if Osinbajo was contesting, we still wouldn't choose Obi not to talk of a legend. The problem you people have is victim mentality, everybody is against una, if it is not tribalism, it is religion or something else, una no dey tire?
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by abbey621(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
slowice:
See what they are package for Nigeria..... Is this the thing WasteSider plan to sell to us for another 8yrs?

May it never be well with those that wish is disaster both in this life and in the one beyond.

You don curse Yorubas, curse Northerners yet you wan carry Obi magically to Aso Rock? No worry, next month una dey go sabbatical grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by asanausana91: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:
Jagaban is really giving them headache , continue my incoming President

Tinubu is the next president
even your brain is telling you that you are wrong. I know deep inside your mind you want to have a good Nigeria govern by a competent leader but ethnicity will not allow you to say what you are feeling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari With French President, Emmanuel Macron At One Planet Summit (Photo) / Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.