Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) (38218 Views)

Tinubu Refers To Simon Lalong As Solomon Lalong / Bukola Saraki Changes His Twitter Name To "Former Senate President" (photo) / IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Thebigheart: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
He is a condemn iron.

And condemned iron get where them they rest but he no wan rest.
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by fashrola(m): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
It's high time that old man get a rest.....long term usage of hard drugs is really taking a toil on his mental capacity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by VicHots(f): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Millz404:

So if them leave you, you go vote this man. Nawao
He is the best of the lot!
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Racoon:
grin And all the senseless fools following this arrogant disaster in waiting will be laughing gleefully & clapping stupidly to a man embarrassing a nation. Nothing new.

Buhari case have taught them the concept of cabal presidency where some wicked souls capitalises on the invalid state of the President to milk the carcass of an already destroyed nation to death.

https://guardian.ng/opinion/balablu-blu-blu-bulaba-and-other-incantations/amp

Zombie seems you are still disconnected from reality or simply refused to accept the glaring. The countdown have began.

Leave that one joor make him dey decieve himself 😁
E get some places for North as it stands wey mentioning APC or Tinubu na the fastest way to die😁😁😁
Guy APC show Nija the true meaning of hardship,them show 9ja SHEGE 😁

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by JAMO84: 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
Racoon:
I am Racoon since I joined NL. Meanwhile, I don't give a damn about what ever you think.
Whatever. Just stick around, like you said, the countdown is on. We shall see who's going to have the last laugh.
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by oguntola1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
It seems you guys don't have hear or having hearing problem, he said Selling president, that Atiku selling everything.
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
[/color]so u never hear of patrimony be4,na wetin me hear be that o[color=#770077]
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a33aDGyQhgw

The presidential candidate of the APC, Tinubu, has suffered yet another gaffe during the APC presidential campaign rally in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, by calling Atiku Abubakar, a former senate president, instead of vice president.

He said: “Atiku, when we made him the senate president, he sold this and sold that.

“He sold our asset, our commonwealth and he embezzled our party money.

“Everything that we had, he sold it and we became skeletons.

“Atiku didn't care.”
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Emola12(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The senile old fool even threatened the governor of Akwa ibom state for allowing PDP presidential candidate to use the Akwa ibom state stadium for his campaign

Imagine someone from Osun state and Lagos dictating to a PDP governor in Akwa ibom state how to run his government..

Tinubu will destroy what's left of this country if he becomes president (God forbids)
aswear to God almighty
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Shikini: 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Chai
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Preton: 12:35am On Jan 31, 2023
gozmok1:

TINIBU is the worst disgrace of a presidential candidate never before seen in the history of Nigeria.

Nobody can hire this braindead to manage a pure water company let alone Nigeria in all fairness and sincerity.

Anybody wishing Tinubu on Nigerians is an enemy of the people.

Nigerians have suffered a lot oh God. Let us not face another plague.

Some of his GAFFES

-"God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!!brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."
-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"
-''We shall manage hunger"
-"High prices is here"
- "We will take away their purchasing power"
-"4 year course 4yr Job, 7 year course 7yr Job"
- " Recruit 50 million youth into the army"
- "I single handedly made buhari president"
- " They will labour in vain"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE

"My fellow kwontestance"
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Paullo19: 12:37am On Jan 31, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the incoming president

For ur family
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Joezik(m): 1:06am On Jan 31, 2023
Naijalarry:

The presidential candidate of the APC, Tinubu, has suffered yet another gaffe during the APC presidential campaign rally in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, by calling Atiku Abubakar, a former senate president, instead of vice president.

He said: “Atiku, when we made him the senate president, he sold this and sold that.

“Atiku didn't care.”

Can this guy campaign without talking about opponent
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 2:39am On Jan 31, 2023
onez:
Atiku is now a former senate president
According to Blablublu gazelle garagagaraga,agbado and cassava things.
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by jaykay68(m): 2:58am On Jan 31, 2023
Naijalarry:

“Atiku didn't care.”
nothing dey tinubu head again fa.
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by jaykay68(m): 2:59am On Jan 31, 2023
jaykay68:
nothing dey tinubu head again fa.
dementia has settled in on Tinubu. Sorry
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by duro4chang(m): 5:23am On Jan 31, 2023
Paullo19:

For ur family
May God bless Tinubu the incoming president
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Inosky: 5:59am On Jan 31, 2023
Only criminals and cursed persons like urchins will vote a demented druggie or the other looter in the coming election.

Meanwhile,

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by fortunejum: 6:01am On Jan 31, 2023
Campaign of insults and hate speech. God help us.
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Pacyrus(m): 6:44am On Jan 31, 2023
Mad 👨
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by ZombieTERROR: 7:37am On Jan 31, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Most of the thing listed are not gaffes .

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=ZombieTERROR post=120516828][/quote]

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Aguogba(m): 8:03am On Jan 31, 2023
Racoon:
Yet nobody gets or contest any political post in Lagos without the consent or blessing of the so called baba soope arrogant fool
Naija no be Lagos
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by ZombieTERROR: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=HydraFeeds post=120517249][/quote]

Is that your Dad?

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

Is that your Dad?
You be urchin

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by ZombieTERROR: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2023
HydraFeeds:

You be urchin

stop spreading pictures of your family members on social media

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

stop spreading pictures of your family members on social media
your family name zombie fit u well well

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by ZombieTERROR: 9:09am On Jan 31, 2023
HydraFeeds:
your family name zombie fit u well well

Are you typing from the filling station queue?..

oh.. i forgot you don't have a car, its trekking season for urchins ...

maybe you are in the Bank queue for Naira notes... you don't even have a dime anywhere grin

No wonder you are an APc urchin living in your mother's one room face me i slap you apartment... grin

Bloody Bulablu..
Recruit Recruit... 50 million youths into the Army.. what they will eat .. cassava , garri ,ewa ehhhh grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Mrtaye: 9:31am On Jan 31, 2023
OGwales:
If e like, let him refer to Jesus as the fallen angel, we will vote for him. Una papa sef dey gaffe. You sef dey fvck up for exam hall, simple spellings you dey mis-spell. Many of Una use expo graduate for school, even to pass common SSCE.

Jagaban 2023, oya keel yourself
Of course parents do gaffe but not at the expense of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Adamu0630: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2023
Atiku Abubakar the unifier is coming.

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by sircatherine45(m): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2023
abbey621:

I can guarantee you if Osinbajo was contesting, we still wouldn't choose Obi not to talk of a legend. The problem you people have is victim mentality, everybody is against una, if it is not tribalism, it is religion or something else, una no dey tire?

Guyman, if Osibanjo comes out today to protest, I'll drop my support for Obi. If you think say I dey lie, make una show sample.

As for tribalism, Na Yoruba people do am pass. If you say I dey lie, ask minority tribes in Lagos and they'll gist you unadulterated truth. Then compare it with what these same minorities say about the Igbo people. I can't just come online to spill half truths na. I be elder, so I go talk wetin dey ground.

Every tribe get him own wahala, but tribalism shouldn't be one of it.
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Collins9156(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2023
May God forbid BAT thing
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Ganbite: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2023
Naijalarry:

He said: [b]“Atiku, when we made him the senate president, he sold this and sold that.

“Atiku didn't care.”
[/b]

They are just telling you that age has nothing to do with governance but this man case is not only age,

Firstly, this man is aging
Secondly - this man is not medically fit
Thirdly - this man brain is not functioning very well cuz I took my time to watch his 7years ago speech and it was excellent so what's going on now ? it means there is an issue that has to do with his brain

Lastly. To Nigerians who re supporting him, ask yourself am I doing the right thing cuz of tribe should I risk the future of my children and unborn children ? and lastly who is the best among all the contenders once u get an answer vote this person irrespective of your tribes and religious cuz the Japa we re all after now it's cuz they voted the right candidate not a thief or someone who is not fit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Give Muslims Their Own 1st January Public Holiday - MURIC / Fresh F.M. Demolition: Ajimobi, Ayefele Meet; Govt Expresses Willingness To Pay / Timipre Sylva Criticized For Landing At Bayelsa Airport He Claimed Never Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.