Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) (38217 Views)

Tinubu Refers To Simon Lalong As Solomon Lalong / Bukola Saraki Changes His Twitter Name To "Former Senate President" (photo) / IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 10:19am On Jan 31, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

Are you typing from the filling station queue?..

oh.. i forgot you don't have a car, its trekking season for urchins ...

maybe you are in the Bank queue for Naira notes... you don't even have a dime anywhere grin

No wonder you are an APc urchin living in your mother's one room face me i slap you apartment... grin

Bloody Bulablu..
Recruit Recruit... 50 million youths into the Army.. what they will eat .. cassava , garri ,ewa ehhhh grin grin grin
Mumu man because it’s tinubu that’s making decisions for the president.

A zombie like you don’t have any infrastructure or economy in your state that you have to run to southwest that was built by our fathers for economic growth and safety from Ipob
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The senile old fool even threatened the governor of Akwa ibom state for allowing PDP presidential candidate to use the Akwa ibom state stadium for his campaign

Imagine someone from Osun state and Lagos dictating to a PDP governor in Akwa ibom state how to run his government..

Tinubu will destroy what's left of this country if he becomes president (God forbids)
Na lie
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by ZombieTERROR: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Mumu man because it’s tinubu that’s making decisions for the president.

A zombie like you don’t have any infrastructure or economy in your state that you have to run to southwest that was built by our fathers for economic growth and safety from Ipob

APc denying Apc grin grin

what a Bulablu

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

APc denying Apc grin grin

what a Bulablu
the same people that say tinubu is a godfather and ruling by proxies are the same people saying that tinubu should be making decisions for the president.
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Bigchristo: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2023
duro4chang:
You lack proper home training. Perhaps those who were to train your were badly trained too.
You can cry me a river
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by ZombieTERROR: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
HydraFeeds:
the same people that say tinubu is a godfather and ruling by proxies are the same people saying that tinubu should be making decisions for the president.

Tinubu is ruling by proxy
He should act as the APc National leader he says he is....
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

Tinubu is ruling by proxy
He should act as the APc National leader he says he is....
lol ,national leader is just ceremonial position. He does not make decisions for the president. Not even when people like aba Kyari shut him out then .
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by TristanX: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
Soon his slaves who lick his ass will come here defend him

Where are they Moh247 fredoooooo and BATified2023
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by ZombieTERROR: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
HydraFeeds:
lol ,national leader is just ceremonial position. He does not make decisions for the president. Not even when people like aba Kyari shut him out then .

People who are quick to point out 16 yrs of PDP rule... but can't own up of 8yrs of APc misrule..

keep pushing blames upandan

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Careente7(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Another one.

When will DJ YK Mule give latest remix of all of this man lamba abeg? grin grin grin grin
The man at the right hand corner shock grin grin grin
You saw it!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by duro4chang(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Bigchristo:
You can cry me a river
Lack of proper home training. Where did you come from?
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
peepydelano:
You are becoming too toxic

Are you voting Tinubu? Lol...
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
GreyLaw:

Are you voting Tinubu? Lol...
No , myself and majority of Nigerians are voting for Atiku
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by Bigchristo: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
duro4chang:
Lack of proper home training. Where did you come from?
Your papa house😂😜
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by kaymart: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The senile old fool even threatened the governor of Akwa ibom state for allowing PDP presidential candidate to use the Akwa ibom state stadium for his campaign

Imagine someone from Osun state and Lagos dictating to a PDP governor in Akwa ibom state how to run his government..

Tinubu will destroy what's left of this country if he becomes president (God forbids)
Wow...
Holy moley!!!!
Did he actually do that?
We need president with audacity
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by abbey621(m): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
sircatherine45:

Guyman, if Osibanjo comes out today to protest, I'll drop my support for Obi. If you think say I dey lie, make una show sample.

As for tribalism, Na Yoruba people do am pass. If you say I dey lie, ask minority tribes in Lagos and they'll gist you unadulterated truth. Then compare it with what these same minorities say about the Igbo people. I can't just come online to spill half truths na. I be elder, so I go talk wetin dey ground.

Every tribe get him own wahala, but tribalism shouldn't be one of it.

Same Lagos wey una dey claim say you own? Same Lagos wey una own every property and the Yorubas are your tenants? Na una dey do una sef grin grin grin. It is also important to note that Yorubaland is much more than just Lagos and when we compare Yorubaland in general to the SE or even SS, the difference is clear in terms of tribalism. E.g. Name a state in the SE where a Yoruba man is an elected or appointed official? Any Yoruba man or woman given chieftaincy title? When it comes to buying land, compare how easy it is for Igbo man or woman to buy land in Ogun state compared to Yoruba man or woman buying land in Anambra. Point is it is easy to claim victim but when things are looked upon objectively, the picture looks completely different!

Finally, you as a person might drop Obi for Osinbajo but majority of people in the SE would not, majority supporting Obi are doing so because of tribe not specifically because of hatred of Atiku or Tinubu, I can bet anything that if Obi dropped out today and decided to support Atiku, over 60% of his supporters would vote for Atiku.....Truth is bitter but it remains the truth!
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by sircatherine45(m): 6:36am On Feb 01, 2023
abbey621:

Same Lagos wey una dey claim say you own? Same Lagos wey una own every property and the Yorubas are your tenants? Na una dey do una sef grin grin grin. It is also important to note that Yorubaland is much more than just Lagos and when we compare Yorubaland in general to the SE or even SS, the difference is clear in terms of tribalism. E.g. Name a state in the SE where a Yoruba man is an elected or appointed official? Any Yoruba man or woman given chieftaincy title? When it comes to buying land, compare how easy it is for Igbo man or woman to buy land in Ogun state compared to Yoruba man or woman buying land in Anambra. Point is it is easy to claim victim but when things are looked upon objectively, the picture looks completely different!

Finally, you as a person might drop Obi for Osinbajo but majority of people in the SE would not, majority supporting Obi are doing so because of tribe not specifically because of hatred of Atiku or Tinubu, I can bet anything that if Obi dropped out today and decided to support Atiku, over 60% of his supporters would vote for Atiku.....Truth is bitter but it remains the truth!

The Igbo's come to Lagos, Kano and other places to do business, build houses and marry, so naturally they'll love to contest to protect the interest of their own people.

But how many Yoruba's and northerners come to Igbo land to do business, build houses and marry Igbo ladies? Few!!! And you want to contest for positions in a place where you did not invest?

Have any Yoruba man tried to buy land and he was rejected? No be Yoruba man buy land for Asaba some two weeks ago? I'm with the papers right now. Not one, not two but four. FOUR Yoruba men!!!

If you want to contest posts in Igboland, invest in Igboland. SIMPLE!!!

You just don't go building Batcher houses and call that investment.

You don't go about selling alcohol and herbs and call that investment.

You don't go about open tailoring shops and call that investment.

You don't go about evading store, waste and tenement tax, but you want to contest for chairmanship.

You guys should change your mentality. It's bad, wrong and devilish. And I'm sure you are a proponent of One Nigeria. One Nigeria where a Yoruba man is complaining that the Igbo's doesn't give people government positions, but doesn't want to invest in Igbo land?

If you want land in Igboland, come with your cash and buy. Simple and easy! Stop all these lies and manipulations that it is hard for a Yoruba man to buy land in the East.

As for you saying Igbo's won't vote Osibanjo, then you don't know the Igbo's well.
Re: Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video) by abbey621(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
sircatherine45:

The Igbo's come to Lagos, Kano and other places to do business, build houses and marry, so naturally they'll love to contest to protect the interest of their own people.

But how many Yoruba's and northerners come to Igbo land to do business, build houses and marry Igbo ladies? Few!!! And you want to contest for positions in a place where you did not invest?

Have any Yoruba man tried to buy land and he was rejected? No be Yoruba man buy land for Asaba some two weeks ago? I'm with the papers right now. Not one, not two but four. FOUR Yoruba men!!!

If you want to contest posts in Igboland, invest in Igboland. SIMPLE!!!

You just don't go building Batcher houses and call that investment.

You don't go about selling alcohol and herbs and call that investment.

You don't go about open tailoring shops and call that investment.

You don't go about evading store, waste and tenement tax, but you want to contest for chairmanship.

You guys should change your mentality. It's bad, wrong and devilish. And I'm sure you are a proponent of One Nigeria. One Nigeria where a Yoruba man is complaining that the Igbo's doesn't give people government positions, but doesn't want to invest in Igbo land?

If you want land in Igboland, come with your cash and buy. Simple and easy! Stop all these lies and manipulations that it is hard for a Yoruba man to buy land in the East.

As for you saying Igbo's won't vote Osibanjo, then you don't know the Igbo's well.

You're being deliberately mischievous, Lagos would not have been so hospitable to Igbos since 1999 if Tinubu did not deliberately integrate them into his governance, eliminating the restrictions they faced especially at coveted positions like head of ministries, chieftaincy and so on. It will not kill SE governors to do the same. I'm a mixed man myself, half Yoruba half Edo and trying to buy land to build house in my mother's village was like going for Jamb exam. You cannot claim one Nigeria when these bottlenecks exists. There are many Yorubas living in Igboland, it will not kill you guys to recognize some of them as chiefs or even have one or two serving at state legislative branch, abeg stop fronting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Give Muslims Their Own 1st January Public Holiday - MURIC / Fresh F.M. Demolition: Ajimobi, Ayefele Meet; Govt Expresses Willingness To Pay / Timipre Sylva Criticized For Landing At Bayelsa Airport He Claimed Never Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.