Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) (21988 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
Excess Energy dripping 💦

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by Wokenaija: 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Presidential!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
The man Peter Obi emits aura of grace around himself and everybody near him. You can't love this man and have any doubt about his ability to rescue Nigeria.

One thing that's sure is that, even the oppositions knew he has special Favour of God to deliver Nigeria, so they keep barging him with attacks until they found nothing else to say.
Peter is truly the "Chosen One and the Special One" indeed.

God really loves Nigeria, and his will alone must prevail!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
God bless Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by dododawa1: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
Useless people, TINUBU giving them back back,their will leave their hometown AND BE DEVELOPING (LAGOS) all of them get house in Lagos AND TINUBU no get house in WHOLE SOUTHEAST.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by Nwaetche(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Prof Akin Oshuntekun would be a good Chief of Staff or Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

This I have seen.

PrinceOfLagos:
Mr President , May Almighty Allah continue to bless and protect you for us

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by ObosiUkwalla: 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
dododawa1:
Useless people, TINUBU giving them back back,their will leave their hometown AND BE DEVELOPING (LAGOS) all of them get house in Lagos AND TINUBU no get house in WHOLE SOUTHEAST.

You mean tinubu developed iragbiji?
Dead beat candidate with Brain dead supporters

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by izubext007: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
Obi has has strong passion for Nigeria, but jagaban will win him
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by Osidazz19: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
The IPOB Zombidient leader more than likely told a lie to two to these people.
LYING MOFO.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by Osidazz19: 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Omo yebo masquerading as Omo Odua.

You must think that we are dumb like your fellow IOOB Zombident terrorist mumus.

Chinedu, Prince of Abakaliki, las las Lagos lagoon is your final destination. Na hatred of Tinubu that will make you jump inside the Lagoon.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by Peterobifailed: 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
the only person he can beat is sowore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by julaion: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
KingKO22:
What a failure looking for endorsement up nd down 🤣🤣

He has been rejected home and abroad

Team Andrew Liver Salt 🤣🤣🤣
Urchin must you sound stupid and useless at the same time grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
Adaisback:
My amiable president. Thank you for teaching APC how to be a president. May your reign be glorious. cheesy

As a governor Peter Obi opened brewery what next if not to build LovePeddler houses to compliment his investment, if he eventually becomes the president grin

you might get a job tew
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by shimolv: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by micflo28(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
Let's wait for the superior weeping and wailing from the Urchins with their Urchin general of the federation when they see this news. Obedients bring your mops to mop premium tapped tears from the urchins nationwide tear ducts grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by Gboom: 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
You know in ya mind that you are deceiving yaself, obi will not win an ordinary local govt. in the north.

Obi is just a specimen for experimental purpose.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by onuman: 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
The most qualified presidential candidate in Nigeria today, Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
FactBoyz:
Labour Party Presidential candidate Peter Obi met with representatives from the European Union after his Jigawa Campaign.

See photos below;

See he lie lie Lip's
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
KingKO22:
What a failure looking for endorsement up nd down 🤣🤣

He has been rejected home and abroad

Team Andrew Liver Salt 🤣🤣🤣

@Seun have a look at your breeds on Nairaland.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by Adaisback(f): 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
reddingtonblack:

As a governor Peter Obi opened what next if not to build LovePeddler houses to compliment his investment.

you might get a job tew
the reason why I don't like replying idiots like you is that they know nothing more than love pedler , food and sex. You got lucky, next time you wont
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by karnap(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
He always know what to do,just like how messi know how to do with football.

He is peter obi.
The young man head is correct
Unlike tinubu who is gaffes around.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Adaisback:
the reason why I don't like replying idiots like you is that they know nothing more than love pedler , food and sex. You got lucky, next time you wont

Just shush it ! You support and believe a man's whose only legacy he left as a governor is Brewery for the innocent people of Anambra and you think you can judge me

anyways before i take Obi "Heros beer" i must think of food and when i am done taking obi "heros beer" i must think of sex, buh don't it twisted you're not my type undecided
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by Scamburster(m): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Felabrity:
I never see yarimo comments since

His data don finish?
Abi na shift?
Maybe na that koko slowpoke dey work this evening.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Peter Obi’s energy is what Nigerians needs right now. Even urchins are beginning to get it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola Helps Accident Victims - See Pictures / IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) / APC Convention: How Buhari, Governors Shared Party Positions Ahead Of 2023 Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.