Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) (30229 Views)

Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) / Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) / Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) by olugabbie(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
Enugurangers:

I can take Kyiv in 2 weeks if I want..
2 weeks will clock one year in about 3 weeks.

Kindly show us the video where Putin said he can take Kiev in two weeks. You are always to post the screenshot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) by Appleyard(m): 12:45am On Feb 07, 2023
LogicnReason:
Your stupid.ty no be here. How come you forgot the Minsk agreement that Russia signed with Ukraine and have broken since 2014? Russia signed to leave the Donbas and yet came back to take it. And you are here talking nonsense. If You are in a small country surrounding Russia and you were part of the former soviet union, will you wait until Russia invade you or will you beg to be part of Nato? You guys always think with you Willie's.

You are not in anyway better than the person you're accusing of being stupid if you don't know that Merkel and Hollande recently said that the Minsk Agreement was never meant to create any peace between Russia and Ukraine but to help Ukraine prepare for war with Russia. In other words, this war was already pre-scheduled and bound to happen no matter what. Open your eyes and be freed from western ministry of zombification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:49am On Feb 07, 2023
Appleyard:

You are not in anyway better than the person you're accusing of being stupid if you don't know that Merkel and Hollande recently said that the Minsk Agreement was never meant to create any peace between Russia and Ukraine but to help Ukraine prepare for war with Russia. In other words, this war was already pre-scheduled and bound to happen no matter what. Open your eyes and be freed from western ministry of zombification.

That why India and China said the west is not a truthful partner.. The rest of the world no longer trust USA no one wants their hegemony to continue.

1 Like

Re: 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2023
okeysoninv:
Akuko ifo. Most of you don't know that Ukraine is equally powerful now than before. Let Putin mobilize the whole Russia they can't take Kiev, their plane can't even near Kiev without being shot down. Cont. One sided argument
nzuzu gi is too much

Can't you take simple lecture...he told you the t

2 Likes

Re: 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) by sleekender(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2023
Re: 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) by Karnice600: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
007Marvel:

I believe you are enlightened! Do you know that Estonia shares land boarder with Russia, same as Latvia and Lithuania! And these countries are all NATO members. Putin just needed an excuse to attack Ukraine, Ukraine officially came out and said they wanted to be a member of the EU to boost their economy! And Putin took it to the head as NATO expansion.

Enlightened fire.
Him post reach FP no mean say him dey enlightened. Most mods for nairaland na 'shabu shabu.'
Re: 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) by Karnice600: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
funshint:

So why did you invite them into your house in the first place?

Guy this your mumu na grande
Re: 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) by Karnice600: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
noisy45:

When you read history about the Russian military ideology of winning a war you will understand what they are doing in Ukraine. Russia doesn't fight a war to win quickly like the USA/West use to fight, just go and ask Finland, Japan, Hitler and Napoleon how Russia fights they will fight you for long till you get tired, exhausted in resources, over stretched, demoralized and you will willingly give up and surrender parts your lands with the resources in it. That is what they are doing to Ukraine. Ukraine is already tired of the war from there President to there Army.

You don't know anything about Russian war ideology. The country who waited 10 years just to down a terrorist is the one with that ability. Stop talking nonsense. Look at the way Russian tanks queued up to Ukraine and tell me if that was'nt a fight in a hurry. ''I will take Kieve in 2 weeks'', what does that tell you?
Una no know anything. Read, na wahala.
Just dey follow pipu talk wetin dem talk to feel among.

1 Like

Re: 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) by olugabbie(m): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Karnice600:

You don't know anything about Russian war ideology. The country who waited 10 years just to down a terrorist is the one with that ability. Stop talking nonsense. Look at the way Russian tanks queued up to Ukraine and tell me if that was'nt a fight in a hurry. ''I will take Kieve in 2 weeks'', what does that tell you?
Una no know anything. Read, na wahala.
Just dey follow pipu talk wetin dem talk to feel among.

Iraq did not fall in two weeks. Iraq was far weaker than Ukraine and the country was not getting any help (military & financial aid) from NATO/EU.

It is high time you guys provided the video, where Puttin said he will conquer Ukraine in Two weeks. We are tired of the screenshot from some unknown websites.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
At least sixty thousand of those men will end up as manure. Nature is cruel.
Re: 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) by Appleyard(m): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
LogicnReason:
My friend get the F**K off my page you bloody fool. Ode grin stupid he-goat.

An institutionalize agreement written in black and white and published was signed. But you dead head would rather prefer to pick the interpretation of 2 human beings over the bodies that signed it. Russia signed it, Ukraine signed it and you think both signed it because they interpreted it as "let's stop fighting today knowing that we will resume in 2022" grin and your papa dey get joy say na human being he born.

And oh yes, since the agreement was meant to help Ukraine prepare and everyone understood this, what preparation did Ukraine make? And you can't even comprehend what you read. They said the agreement in hindsight had given Ukraine more time. But that was not the expection when everyone was signing. And by the way. Dumb as.s

Mumu, you don't like the West but you are a zombie to whatever Merkel and Holland says because they are not part of the west grin oya as west is bad and China and India are great go and join them go and live there. Because China and India don't have racism against their own people how much more people of other race. Idiot, na today you see my post

Slave mentality at work. Sorry. cool

1 Like

Re: 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) by Appleyard(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

That why India and China said the west is not a truthful partner.. The rest of the world no longer trust USA no one wants their hegemony to continue.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) by Appleyard(m): 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
olugabbie:

Iraq did not fall in two weeks. Iraq was far weaker than Ukraine and the country was not getting any help (military & financial aid) from NATO/EU.

It is high time you guys provided the video, where Puttin said he will conquer Ukraine in Two weeks. We are tired of the screenshot from some unknown websites.
These guys are just being overly emotional. Let them be.

1 Like

Re: 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) by a4cube: 6:34am On Feb 20, 2023
Enugurangers:

I can take Kyiv in 2 weeks if I want..
2 weeks will clock one year in about 3 weeks.
the key word "if I want". Maybe he don't want to take Kiev in 2 weeks.
Re: 200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) by olugabbie(m): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2023
a4cube:
the key word "if I want". Maybe he don't want to take Kiev in 2 weeks.

Putin never said those words. European leaders don't talk like that. There is no evidence to back it up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) / Coup: ECOWAS To Deploy Military Force In Niger Republic / Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.