Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. (979 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby / Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by Babashifawu: 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hello Nairalanders.

So, a very long time ago, I followed my mother to her church for general prayers. I was a very young boy then and the prophetess gave me a message to not marry a fair lady anytime I’m ready to get married. She didn’t really explain much.

Years went by and i have been with several fair girls ever since then. I had completely forgotten the whole thing. Even my mom didn’t remember.

Recently, i went for general prayers in another church. I’m in my mid 30’s now. The prophetess in this church mentioned this “don’t marry a fair lady” message again. I had already forgotten and suddenly remembered the first message. This second prophetess now further explained that I should not even have fair ladies as girlfriends not to talk of getting intimate with them. I asked her why and what could be done. She told me it is what my destiny/head says and that marrying a fair lady will make life journey hard for me. Like things will not work out well generally if I keep dating fair ladies or marry them.

I’d like to ask if anyone has been in this same condition before and how did you go about it. Suggestions and opinions are also appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by yrhuhfy113: 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Babashifawu:
Hello Nairalanders.

So, a very long time ago, I followed my mother to her church for general prayers. I was a very young boy then and the prophetess gave me a message to not marry a fair lady anytime I’m ready to get married. She didn’t really explain much.

Years went by and i have been with several fair girls ever since then. I had completely forgotten the whole thing. Even my mom didn’t remember.

Recently, i went for general prayers in another church. I’m in my mid 30’s now. The prophetess in this church mentioned this “don’t marry a fair lady” message again. I had already forgotten and suddenly remembered the first message. This second prophetess now further explained that I should not even have fair ladies as girlfriends not to talk of getting intimate with them. I asked her why and what could be done. She told me it is what my destiny/head says and that marrying a fair lady will make life journey hard for me. Like things will not work out well generally if I keep dating fair ladies or marry them.

I’d like to ask if anyone has been in this same condition before and how did you go about it. Suggestions and opinions are also appreciated. Thanks.

Hmmm, all these prophetic churches shaaa

anyway, I HAVE obeyed and also DISOBEYED because I use my head many times.

see, if you like fair ladies, find the one that is genuine.... that is submissive while she has her own money... else OBEY and marry a brown skin lady who has good character and is not jobless or cashless.

MARRIAGE IS NOT BY SKIN COLOR.

I suspect these prophetesses may even be fair in complexion grin

IF YOU PERCEIVE they are not genuine prophetesses.... pls MARRY FAIR PRETTY LADY WHO GIVES YOU PEACE.

Last last, its still your choice

1 Like

Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by Toneypen247(m): 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hmm.
I will call this a coincidence although, I will not doubt the efficacy and primacy of the metaphysical over humans. However, in your context, skin colour has nothing to do with your downfall or progress. You claimed that you have dated fair girls in the past, what happened during those while? Are you not still alive and possibly doing well in your current state?

Success comes with hard work, dedication, and smartness. Irrespective of the skin pigment, you go suffer if you date the wrong woman. 💯

Shalom👐

1 Like

Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by Kobojunkie: 12:00am On Jan 31, 2023
Babashifawu:
■Recently, i went for general prayers in another church. I’m in my mid 30’s now. The prophetess in this church mentioned this “don’t marry a fair lady” message again. I had already forgotten and suddenly remembered the first message. This second prophetess now further explained that I should not even have fair ladies as girlfriends not to talk of getting intimate with them. I asked her why and what could be done. She told me it is what my destiny/head says and that marrying a fair lady will make life journey hard for me. Like things will not work out well generally if I keep dating fair ladies or marry them.
■I’d like to ask if anyone has been in this same condition before and how did you go about it. Suggestions and opinions are also appreciated. Thanks.
1. Did you at least ask any of them why you should stay away from fair ladies? undecided
2. So do you intend to allow another to decide your fate? undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:15am On Jan 31, 2023
Guy, if you don't want to regret your life or divorce latter, do as they told you.

I understood why.

Very very important message.

2 Likes

Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by bercarray(m): 12:27am On Jan 31, 2023
I hope say no be say u wan do like my friend Dami, after f*cking one yellow girl she dey carry that time baba say him prophet tell am make she no marry yellow girl, na so baba take leave the girl.

1 Like

Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by Kobojunkie: 12:43am On Jan 31, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
■Guy, if you don't want to regret your life or divorce latter, do as they told you. I understood why. Very very important message.
1. So, all the people wey don follow prophet's advice wey come regret am later, some even divorcing several times as a result, nko? undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 31, 2023
K
Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by LogicBomb8: 1:56am On Jan 31, 2023
What if you get married to a black lady and she later bleach her skin?

2 Likes

Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 31, 2023
To Live Long You Have To Survive This

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ln3Wvgomx8
Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by Babashifawu: 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Hmmm, all these prophetic churches shaaa

anyway, I HAVE obeyed and also DISOBEYED because I use my head many times.

see, if you like fair ladies, find the one that is genuine.... that is submissive while she has her own money... else OBEY and marry a brown skin lady who has good character and is not jobless or cashless.

MARRIAGE IS NOT BY SKIN COLOR.

I suspect these prophetesses may even be fair in complexion grin

IF YOU PERCEIVE they are not genuine prophetesses.... pls MARRY FAIR PRETTY LADY WHO GIVES YOU PEACE.

Last last, its still your choice

Thank you for your contributions @yrhuhfy113. In all fairness, the second prophetess did explain to me that if eventually I meet a responsible fair lady that I’m sure of, we will need to make some prayers so as to make things work out well between us.

One thing she kept saying is that i should try to avoid sleeping with fair ladies generally.
Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by Babashifawu: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Toneypen247:
Hmm.
I will call this a coincidence although, I will not doubt the efficacy and primacy of the metaphysical over humans. However, in your context, skin colour has nothing to do with your downfall or progress. You claimed that you have dated fair girls in the past, what happened during those while? Are you not still alive and possibly doing well in your current state?

Success comes with hard work, dedication, and smartness. Irrespective of the skin pigment, you go suffer if you date the wrong woman. 💯

Shalom👐

Thank you for your contribution @Toneypen247. Honestly, things have been somehow o. I have actually been dating fair ladies all these years 0 and things are looking more like a journey of 1 month is now taking 1 year to achieve. That’s part of the reason i even went for prayers sef.
Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by Babashifawu: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
bercarray:
I hope say no be say u wan do like my friend Dami, after f*cking one yellow girl she dey carry that time baba say him prophet tell am make she no marry yellow girl, na so baba take leave the girl.

Haha! Not all. That’s not the case.
Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by Babashifawu: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
LogicBomb8:
What if you get married to a black lady and she later bleach her skin?

Hmn, another angle. Anyways, I don’t think people still do such; Black skin bleaching completely to light skin.
Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by Blue86(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Since you can attest to the fact that your life showed no improvement with them fair skinned ones, why don't you heed the counsel and avoid anything intimate with them?
Shun sexual immorality, and be serious with a black skinned gal.
A dark skinned gal with pink lips or a dark skinned gal with dark lips.

Babashifawu:

Thank you for your contribution @Toneypen247. Honestly, things have been somehow o. I have actually been dating fair ladies all these years 0 and things are looking more like a journey of 1 month is now taking 1 year to achieve. That’s part of the reason i even went for prayers sef.

1 Like

Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by Eviana(f): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Wow.... shocked
I wasn't gonna comment here, but I like cannot believe that this thread is serious?
I don't mean to be rude, but the red flags here are glaring.....so bright I can't see...
There are so many things wrong with this thread...

I'm wrong for laughing, but the poster above me was hilarious with the last line of his post..
"A dark skinned gal with pink lips or a dark skinned gal with dark lips."

Nigerians, really? Are you serious?
1). Believing anyone who says he/she is a prophet/prophetess without vetting them scripturally to even know if he/she is truly called?
2). Prophecies about discrimination against a skin color?

Folks, you've got to do better....

Ms. Eviana
Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by Babashifawu: 11:21am On Feb 01, 2023
Blue86:
Since you can attest to the fact that your life showed no improvement with them fair skinned ones, why don't you heed the counsel and avoid anything intimate with them?
Shun sexual immorality, and be serious with a black skinned gal.
A dark skinned gal with pink lips or a dark skinned gal with dark lips.

Thank you @Blue86 🙏

1 Like

Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by Blue86(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
You are welcome sir
Babashifawu:

Thank you @Blue86 🙏
Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by U1(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2023
@babashifawu wey never marry (wey Shifawu sef?) smiley

I actually came across your post via a quick search on Google like two days ago. Just left the page open in my browser so I don't forget to check later. The decision to carry out that search was because of something similar to this.

A white-garment man (pastor?) told me something similar while at a place I was visiting last week. I would normally not give much thought to something of this sort. But I remembered a dream my younger brother had about 20 years ago along this line and the advice that followed from pa.

Guess what church my brother and pa attended, a white-garment church! Is all this a coincidence? 🤔
Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by ConfidentialDoc: 9:20pm On May 07, 2023
I think you should be safe rather than being sorry at the end of the day.
I've heard similar about fair women before.
Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by Babashifawu: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2023
U1:

I actually came across your post via a quick search on Google like two days ago. Just left the page open in my browser so I don't forget to check later. The decision to carry out that search was because of something similar to this.

A white-garment man (pastor?) told me something similar while at a place I was visiting last week. I would normally not give much thought to something of this sort. But I remembered a dream my younger brother had about 20 years ago along this line and the advice that followed from pa.

Guess what church my brother and pa attended, a white-garment church! Is all this a coincidence? 🤔

Shifawu still dey with baba God. She never come down 😂

Can you share more about your experience so we can all learn ? Did they tell you not to get intimate with fair girls too ?
Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by Babashifawu: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2023
U1:

@U1
Re: Two Different Cele Prophetess Told Me Not To Marry Fair Or Light Skin Women. by U1(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2023
Babashifawu:

Shifawu still dey with baba God. She never come down 😂

Can you share more about your experience so we can all learn ? Did they tell you not to get intimate with fair girls too ?

Not to marry one that is "pupa" (light or fair skinned). No further details provided as to the possible consequence(s) of marrying one.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About This Once And For All! / Christians Against Muslims Against Christians Againn? / Who Is God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.