Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

This Simple Psychological rule can make You very Happy IN LOVE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Simple Psychological rule can make You very Happy IN LOVE (221 Views)

This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. / Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Simple Psychological rule can make You very Happy IN LOVE by constancefriday(m): 12:20am On Jan 31, 2023
Did You Know?
"The Boyfriend or Girlfriend your Parents don't really like (sometimes don't like at all) above 50%-60% of the time is the perfect man or woman who would really make you happy, if you both settle"

Don't make your final decision on whom you choose to settle down with in matrimony based on whom your parents like or don't like.

What do you want in a Woman?
( If you're a Man), What do you want in a Man? ( If you're a Woman).

Do you find exactly what you want in him or her? Let's wave your parents liking him/her aside. (With all due love and respect for our darling Pops and Moms).

Yes, I know what you're thinking,
"shouldn't your parents 100% approval be obtained before you choose to settle?"
Well on some cases, it doesn't stress you or your lover, but what if your dear folks are being a bit difficult?
Will you choose to let go of whom you know truly makes you feel real butterflies flutter from your guts or belly?

Parental Approval only works in a few cases.
Very small fraction about 40%-30% or less.

However, I'm not saying that 100% of your parents worries are incorrect.
In some cases, your parents are right.

But if you know and you know that you know, that this guy or that girl really makes your eyes roll in with gladness.

Should you throw that in the trash just because Pops or Moms don't like him or Pops and Mom don't like her?

Think again.

It can save you from marital or matrimonial disasters.

Cheers!
Re: This Simple Psychological rule can make You very Happy IN LOVE by Asgard13: 12:28am On Jan 31, 2023
So true

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Parents Can Do Better / 20 Hollywood Romantic And Dating Movies That You Can Enjoy On Valentine’s Day / Enugu Kwenu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.