Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) (24946 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Opebi-Mende-Ojota Link Bridge To Be Ready Be Second Quarter Of 2024 / LASG Promises To Deliver Opebi-Ojota Link Bridge Project In June 2023 / Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by seguno2: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2023
Yomboy4ever:
do you even know that if this guy come debate and delegate all his questions to his gate man or cook and refused to answer any question by himself he will still still be relelected?

Because ThiefNuibu has locked up the destiny of Lagosians with the help of the agberos he failed to educate, led by MC Oluomo?

What else is the basis of your confidence
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 10:02am On Jan 31, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Good works and facts do not need debate bro, he's going for second term already
You have time to educate , stooopeed and educated illiterates .
Majority of dem can only speak good English. They can never manage or execute anything ,not to talk of knowing how a state or country functions.
They're very good in theory... Enu dun r'ofo
cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Ttalk: 10:05am On Jan 31, 2023
MrEverest:

Your ignorance smells to high heavens. Rwanda that has airline, are many airlines not going to Kigali already?

I don't even know where to start in educating you because your IQ is like that of a gnat. The bridges in Maryland and Ikeja were built many years ago by the federal government, why can't the rogue called BAT built more or allow his stooges to use Lagos funds judiciously?

Dangote refinery, Lekki port etc are all private sector investments. The old criminal has no hand in it! What is he doing with the trillions of naira being generated in Lagos every year?

Urchin!

Your mind is rotten with hatred, can you count the number of bridges between Mile 2 and Okoko currently being constructed. That's where we have majority Igbo residing, at least you can ask any of your brother that live in that axis, you hateful zombidient
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by MrEverest(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2023
Tareq1105:
I don't answer MrEverest and PrinceofLagos bcoz they lack integrity.

Nobody that has integrity will ever support an old criminal like BAT. Thank God Nigerians are already coming after him now that Africa's worst heist in history is being exposed:

https://www.nairaland.com/7548292/exposed-how-worst-heist-africa#up
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Ttalk: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2023
seguno2:

Because ThiefNuibu has locked up the destiny of Lagosians with the help of the agberos he failed to educate, led by MC Oluomo?

What else is the basis of your confidence

Is there no agbero in Up Iweka?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by MrEverest(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2023
Ttalk:

Your mind is rotten with hatred, can you count the number of bridges between Mile 2 and Okoko currently being constructed. That's where we have majority Igbo residing, at least you can ask any of your brother that live in that axis, you hateful zombidient

Did Tinubu build anyone? P.H does not experience 1/10 of Lagos traffic yet Wike has built more roads and flyovers than Tinubu and his stooges since 1999!

Shameless urchins.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by scholes23(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2023
MorningSir:
seriously bro? Thank God for Tinubu?? Ah Goddd!!!🥲
Baba free am. They don't think
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Ttalk: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2023
MrEverest:

Did Tinubu build anyone? P.H does not experience 1/10 of Lagos traffic yet Wike has built more roads and flyovers than Tinubu and his stooges since 1999!

Shameless urchins.

Answer my question and stop blabbing, I just want to help clear your madness, you claimed there's no bridges built in Lagos except the one done by FG, now I ask you to count the number of the ones along Mile 2 and Okoko for nairalanders to judge. Answer that simple question before I place a curse on your generation
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 10:19am On Jan 31, 2023
Basicend:

You are a clown and a masqurade.

How did Sanwo outsmart Fashola or Ambode?

What particularly has he done? Nonsense you.
which of fasola achievement do you thinks is better than sanwi olu achievement?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 31, 2023
The White People leads.

The Negroes follows behind.

There is nothing Negroes can successful do or achieve without the Involvement of the Whites leading and putting them through.

It's as Simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2023
seguno2:

Should we also thank God for ThiefNuibu’s failure to deliver the light rail in his own eight years, and for the past 24 years they have all failed to move passengers on it?
Or what else should we do

handle moo are you now saying tinubu initiated the light rail project
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by MrEverest(m): 10:22am On Jan 31, 2023
Ttalk:

Answer my question and stop blabbing, I just want to help clear your madness, you claimed there's no bridges built in Lagos except the one done by FG, now I ask you to count the number of the ones along Mile 2 and Okoko for nairalanders to judge. Answer that simple question before I place a curse on your generation

Before asking foolish questions, can you tell us the bridges/flyovers Tinubu built?

Isn't it obvious you're already under a curse? Because no normal person will support criminals destroying their destiny.

Lagos is today in chains because an old man placed his arthritis ridden leg on their neck.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:22am On Jan 31, 2023
MrEverest:

The worst heist ever in the history of Africa is going on in Lagos but no one is paying attention to it. Lagos is being raped from 1999 till date and I will explain.

Lagos State is actually richer than Rivers and Akwa Ibom combined! Yet governors in Rivers and Akwa Ibom have built vast numbers of bridges, airports, stadiums, flyovers, airlines, hospitals, etc etc. But same can't be said of Lagos!

The only stadium built in Lagos since 1999 i.e. 24 years now is Teslim Balogun stadium. That stadium is no where comparable to Uyo's Nest of Champions that is world class! Teslim Balogun can only be compared to the ones built in Ikot Ekpene or Eket. Shame!

Akwa Ibom has an airline established by the state government but Lagos that claims to be richer than Ghana, Rwanda and Senegal combined can't even boast of any!

Millions of Lagosians are suffering and wasting vast man hours daily on traffic jams yet aside Ikoyi link bridge there is no significant bridges, flyovers or super highways added to the ones left by federal government. Everyday we see Wike commissioning large number of bridges, flyovers and roads. Same with Akwa Ibom and even Kano but Lagos that needs it most nothing is happening.

Even highbrow areas in Lagos such as VI, Ikoyi and even Banana island still have open gutters everywhere! No pipe borne water in Lagos! Many either dig well or drink salty water from boreholes in 2023!

If you observe carefully, you will notice how these rogues keep hyping private sector investments like Dangote refinery, Lekki port, etc as their achievement. They arrogantly claim Lagos organic growth as their achievement while embezzling all the funds meant to be used in developing Lagos.

Nigerians are not ready to ask this rogue claiming to be Lagos landlord what he is doing with all the trillions being generated in Lagos. Today, the old criminal is using those stolen funds in threatening the rest of Nigeria in the name of Emi lokan.

Who is going to bring this old rogue called BAT to answer for his crimes or is he now bigger than the whole country??!!

ok what did peter obi, ikpeazu and others do in their various state

come and write your useless epistle on that since Lagos govt do nothing, olori Pelebe

you've the most useless leaders yet you're concerned about other people's state

you igbo have a big problem
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2023
Mandate2023:

Na ur papa dey suffer no lie grin grin grin out of all d places suffer dey for Nigeria se lagos dey among werey grin grin grin ur mama dey queue for kerosene like dis for enugu
As you don display ur generational foolishness, wertin you gain?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2023
daygee12:

Till tomorrow Anambra still dey suffer, only thing wey then sabi na drug. Ur oga governed them for 8 years
Lmao 🤣
no be my state, but wertin be the only thing wer una sabi?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Azbabanla1: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2023
Afamed:
Peter Obi Anambra.

Fellow Nigerians ,vote Wisely

Do not let them deceive you with fake data.

Anambra I have visited not less than 400 times since 2002/ 2003 till date.

No communities or villages or LGAs , that i do not know how much them pay you for the nonsense you post

Same I know Anambra , same way I know Lagos.

pls, do not allow them to deceive you , especially those who have never visted Anambra before.
Anambra during Obi has nothing to show. It is not about hatred or party affiliation.

It is about my conscience. Obi can not win Local Govt election in Kano where they judge you base on performance .

Here is a thread created in 2012 during Peter Obi second term in office.

I was not the one that created the thread. It was solely created by people from Anambra to discuss Peter Obi performance as a Gov.

kindly open the Nairaland link below and read for yourself, then sincerely ask your, if this person has failed as a Gov of state that is less than 5M then, can he perform in a country of over 200M people?
Here is the link below,
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342
Vote wisely
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by VGlobal: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2023
Jones4190:
Julius Berger is doing a massive construction there, thank God for tinubu for bringing in sanwo olu to outsmart Ambode and fasola achievement
Without doubt Sanwo Olu is really working, but i feel the beauty of Lagos system of governance that makes it different from other states is that projects execution still continue one regime after another
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Nyne: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2023
Kininifoods:
na this election we go know whether agbero plenty pass educated people.. cos if he refused to hold debate with the public he governs and relate his plans for the second term if elected, he doesn't rate y'all!!!

and that excuse isn't tenable..

You better carry your load and go back to Abakaliki where you came from.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by jahsharon: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2023
Kininifoods:
na this election we go know whether agbero plenty pass educated people.. cos if he refused to hold debate with the public he governs and relate his plans for the second term if elected, he doesn't rate y'all!!!

and that excuse isn't tenable..

The Lion does not sit with dogs and cats. Sanwo-Olu will not sit with idiots and nincompoops

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Nyne: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2023
Mandate2023:

Na werey u be......na debate bring dis project u dey see so...... grin grin grin werey is still talking about debate when everyone is aware there's no opposition in lagos grin ur state that there's no agbero show us what dey have achieved over the years

I don tell her make she carry her bag go back to Abakaliki where she ran away from.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Timmi: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2023
MrEverest:

The worst heist ever in the history of Africa is going on in Lagos but no one is paying attention to it. Lagos is being raped from 1999 till date and I will explain.

Lagos State is actually richer than Rivers and Akwa Ibom combined! Yet governors in Rivers and Akwa Ibom have built vast numbers of bridges, airports, stadiums, flyovers, airlines, hospitals, etc etc. But same can't be said of Lagos!

The only stadium built in Lagos since 1999 i.e. 24 years now is Teslim Balogun stadium. That stadium is no where comparable to Uyo's Nest of Champions that is world class! Teslim Balogun can only be compared to the ones built in Ikot Ekpene or Eket. Shame!

Akwa Ibom has an airline established by the state government but Lagos that claims to be richer than Ghana, Rwanda and Senegal combined can't even boast of any!

Millions of Lagosians are suffering and wasting vast man hours daily on traffic jams yet aside Ikoyi link bridge there is no significant bridges, flyovers or super highways added to the ones left by federal government. Everyday we see Wike commissioning large number of bridges, flyovers and roads. Same with Akwa Ibom and even Kano but Lagos that needs it most nothing is happening.

Even highbrow areas in Lagos such as VI, Ikoyi and even Banana island still have open gutters everywhere! No pipe borne water in Lagos! Many either dig well or drink salty water from boreholes in 2023!

If you observe carefully, you will notice how these rogues keep hyping private sector investments like Dangote refinery, Lekki port, etc as their achievement. They arrogantly claim Lagos organic growth as their achievement while embezzling all the funds meant to be used in developing Lagos.

Nigerians are not ready to ask this rogue claiming to be Lagos landlord what he is doing with all the trillions being generated in Lagos. Today, the old criminal is using those stolen funds in threatening the rest of Nigeria in the name of Emi lokan.

Who is going to bring this old rogue called BAT to answer for his crimes or is he now bigger than the whole country??!!

MrEverest, you are either blind, can’t read or just blinded by performance. Every week, there is report of big infrastructural projects been commissioned in Lagos, if not bridges/roads, it is train for mass transit, or the biggest rice mill, etc. The infrastructure will eventually generate revenues for the State and increase the State’s IGR. But you didn’t see nor hear about all of this. Clear evidence of ObiZombies and wailing wailers.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Timmi: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2023
MrEverest:

Shameless urchins.

This coming from shameless wailer from the land of rising wailers that never see the light of the day.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2023
Jagaban666:
Agbado narcotics chairman

Your father is nowhere close to his gateman
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by JoshTim: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2023
olancho:
Failure, nothing to show for a whole 4yrs.

Chai, you are a mad man.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Zion243(m): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2023
Honourable1901:
I don't know what he wants to debate again oo, at every corner in lagos there's a project, ikeja , yaba, okomaiko, alagbado, ogijo, igbogbo, agric ikorodu, abule egba, cms, onikan, surulere, shasha, alimosho, epe, ibeju lekki to name a few.. what else doesn't he need to debate..

The 4th mainland bridge they flagged off, the lekki airport, new massy hospital abi the epe 1500 bed hospital.. make una dey play

Exactly my thoughts while coming out of my street this morning. I live at Anifowoshe, in Ikeja. You can see the massive project going on in Ikeja along- oshodi road. Sanwoolu is a genius.
In just 4 years, he has done what some governors can't do in 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2023
marlow1962:

As you don display ur generational foolishness, wertin you gain?

😂😂😂😂 na until u learn to have sense
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by spiritedtete: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2023
MrEverest:

You obviously have nothing tenable to say... you are a very dull person. Look at who you are comparing Lagos with even when you buttress on lagos resources. Wike commission bridges, akwa ibom did stadium, you are so dull. When you should be talking about modern security enhancement, ideas Job creations and smart city, improved living standards amongst lagosian. May I remind you that Lagos is the only different state that has performed better since 1999 in Nigeria and it is because it wasn't under PDP. Maybe Funsho Williams would have been better man who knows. But so far lagos has outperform the rest of the state In Nigeria. We should be looking at more innovative ideas.. not comparing bridges and stadiums. You a dull once again!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by christistruth01: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2023
They will soon gather here for another round of Bad Belle Wailing
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by SirJerrie(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jones4190:
Julius Berger is doing a massive construction there, thank God for tinubu for bringing in sanwo olu to outsmart Ambode and fasola achievement

Lol
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Jagaban666: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Your father is nowhere close to his gateman

Your father either dead or alive is no where near my least tenant cool
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by christistruth01: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kingzeez10:
If not for hatred and bitterness, i don't know why any sane person shouldn't give kudos to this guy.

Whoever says that Sanwo Olu is not doing well in Lagos is a wicked Person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Aisha Yesufu Held A Minute Silence For Those Killed At Lekki Tollgate / Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics / Governor Ihedioha Awards Scholarships To Favor Alozie, Stephany Chizobam Ugboaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.