Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi Adesina And His Wife To Dinner - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi Adesina And His Wife To Dinner (22516 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 / Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi Adesina And His Wife To Dinner by GreyLaw(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Juanmike:
You don't even know me, everyone around you can't be poor as you. I know him more than you think.

Please stop! You are overestimating yourself. In what capacity do you know him? Are you privy to all his personal financial deals? I can guarantee that you are not. In fact, the very wealthy don't come on a forum as this or YouTube to bash fellow wealthy people. If he was that much of a crook then be it known to you that all of them from Dangote down have some shady deals. Billionaires usually have cockroaches in their cupboards but please spare us the sour grapes.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi Adesina And His Wife To Dinner by Juanmike(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
GreyLaw:

Please stop! You are overestimating yourself. In what capacity do you know him? Are you privy to all his personal financial deals? I can guarantee that you are not. In fact, the very wealthy don't come on a forum as this or YouTube to bash fellow wealthy people. If he was that much of a crook then be it known to you that all of them from Dangote down have some shady deals. Billionaires usually have cockroaches in their cupboards but please spare us the sour grapes.
You don't know me, have a nice day.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi Adesina And His Wife To Dinner by COMPAQ(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
Juanmike:
Crook in philanthropic clothing.

Abi o. It amazes me how Tony Elumelu has managed to turn his image around. He's one of those who made billions from forex in the late 90's and 2000's with Standard Trust Bank and then UBA.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi Adesina And His Wife To Dinner by LordAdam16: 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

The same thing we are saying. Kindly answer the question at the end of my post.

And yet he has access to all the heads of states in Africa and can as well have a conversation with any head of state outside Africa. And you are here on nairaland speaking grammar about how to wear shoe and suit. Where has your grammar taken you to?

My grammar has made me comfortable.

My and the other commenter's point stands.

-Lord
Re: Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi Adesina And His Wife To Dinner by lexy2014: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
LordAdam16:

My grammar has made me comfortable.

My and the other commenter's point stands.

-Lord

I didn't ask you whethr your grammar made you comfortable or not. Are you as comfortable as adesina? Pls read again.

And yet he has access to all the heads of states in Africa and can as well have a conversation with any head of state outside Africa. And you are here on nairaland speaking grammar about how to wear shoe and suit. Where has your grammar taken you to?
Re: Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi Adesina And His Wife To Dinner by colestephan86: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Billionaire Banker Tony Elumelu Hosts the President of the African Development Bank, Akinwunmi Adesina and his wife to Dinner. In attendance were banking industry executives and finance experts.

Billionaire Banker Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi and his a wife to Dinner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U2MEe02vbU
There is no tribalism in wealth
Re: Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi Adesina And His Wife To Dinner by LordAdam16: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
lexy2014:

I didn't ask you whethr your grammar made you comfortable or not. Are you as comfortable as adesina? Pls read again.

I answered your question.

My grammar has made me comfortable. I am not in competition with Adesina.

And my point about his style blunder stands.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi Adesina And His Wife To Dinner by kunleham(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
tasalanoni:
Adesina, you are too exposed not to know that Suits must be worn with only oxford laceup shoes. Its wardrobe blunder to appear in a suit and a pair of brogues shoes

That's not true. The shoe can be worn on suits. see analysis below:

1 - When matching brogues with a suit for a formal occasion it is recommended that you wear quarter brogues. These particular types of brogues have a cap toe with decorative 'broguing' perforations and serrations along the cap's edge. These subtle yet stylish embellishments will accentuate the formality of your attire without the distraction of any elaborate decorative additions.

2 - When pairing brogues with a business suit you should choose single toned leather brogues rather than suede, scotch grain or other more informal leathers. A smooth, single toned leather will make the broguing shine and accentuate the sophisticated cut of your suit.

3 - Full brogues are the ideal footwear for complementing casual attire such as tweed and country fabrics. These full brogues or 'wingtips' are finished with a pointed toe cap and extension wings that run long both sides of the toe thus creating the classic 'W' shape.

4 - If you are attending a formal event you should avoid garish coloured brogues and instead opt for classic colours such as brown and black or even navy and dark green. Alternatively if you are pairing your brogues with casual attire then you can choose from a broad range of colours and materials.

5 - Although brogues are suitable for a broad spectrum of different casual and formal occasions, you should refrain from wearing them to black tie events. The only exception are black ghillie brogues which can be paired with formal Scottish dress for weddings and other traditional occasions.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi Adesina And His Wife To Dinner by Jsucre(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
More money. I pray for my breakthrough
Re: Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi Adesina And His Wife To Dinner by lexy2014: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
LordAdam16:

I answered your question.

My grammar has made me comfortable. I am not in competition with Adesina.

And my point about his style blunder stands.

-Lord

So does my question to you.

Re: Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi Adesina And His Wife To Dinner by Sensiblerealist: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
shocked shocked
Wahala!
Have you not seen at least, one person around you that is rich legitimately?

sweetkev:
You can't be rich legitimately in Nigeria. The country is not designed that way.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi Adesina And His Wife To Dinner by sweetkev(m): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sensiblerealist:
shocked shocked
Wahala!
Have you not seen at least, one person around you that is rich legitimately?

NO ONE in Nigeria
Re: Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi Adesina And His Wife To Dinner by olivermax21: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2023
Here are some examples of black Oxford shoes:

Cap-toe oxfords: The most traditional style of Oxford shoe has a cap-toe. They have a cap toe, a little piece of leather that covers the shoe's toe, and a closed lacing mechanism.
Oxfords with a plain toe: These oxfords don't have a cap toe. They can still be dressed up for formal occasions despite being a little more informal than cap-toe oxfords.
Oxfords with a wingtip design: These oxfords have a decorative pattern on the toe of the shoe known as a wingtip. In comparison to cap-toe or plain-toe oxfords, wingtip oxfords are a little more dressy and suitable for formal settings.
Brogued oxfords: Oxfords with brogue detailing, a sort of perforation on the leather, are these oxfords. Because they are a little more informal than other Oxford shoe styles, brogues are an excellent option for semi-formal or business casual settings.
Black Oxford shoes come in a variety of well-known brands, such as Allen Edmonds, Johnston & Murphy, Cole Haan, and Clarks.

It's crucial to take the formality of the event into account while selecting a pair of black Oxford shoes. You should select a pair of cap- or plain-toed oxfords made of premium leather for formal events. You might select a pair of wingtip or brogue oxfords in less formal leather for less formal situations.

It's crucial to think about how well your Oxford shoes fit. Oxfords ought to be snug but not overly so. Your heel shouldn't slip out, but you should be able to comfortably move your toes.

Your black Oxford shoes can last for many years if you take good care of them. Always keep them polished and store them in a cool, dry area.

Best Black oxford shoes Company in the United Kingdom

Here are some of the best black Oxford shoes companies in the United Kingdom:

Cap-toe oxfords: Oxford shoes with a cap-toe are the most conventional type. They have a closed lacing system and a cap toe, a small piece of leather that covers the toe of the shoe.
Barker Shoes: Barker Shoes provide the best leather shoes all over the world the material they use is so good that makes you assure that delivery is always on time.
Plain-toed oxfords: These oxfords don't have a cap toe. Despite being a little less formal than cap-toe oxfords, they can still be worn to formal events.
Oxfords with a wingtip pattern: These oxfords have a wingtip pattern, which is a decorative design on the toe of the shoe. Wingtip oxfords are a little dressier and appropriate for formal settings than cap-toe or plain-toe oxfords.
Brogued oxfords: Oxfords with brogue detailing, or what seems to be a perforation in the leather, are known as brogued oxfords. Brogues are a great choice for semi-formal or business casual settings because they are a little more relaxed than other Oxford shoe styles.
Among the numerous renowned British shoemakers who produce black Oxford shoes, these are just a handful. You can locate the ideal pair of black Oxford shoes for your needs from the various selections available to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira "Strenghtens" To N270/Dollar At Parallel Market / Share Your Loan Experience / Rules Of Using The Atm Machine And Atm Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.