Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee (1795 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) / My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by mrrobz: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2023
I have had posted few days ago about my friend with benefit cursing and blocking me.
I have been searching for her to make peace so we can separated in a peaceful way to no avail.
I just found out she had used a fake Facebook account to messaged my fiancee on the 26th of January telling her about the sex we had together and she requested for her number if she wanna know more .
Fortunately the message went on spam and my fiancee have not seen it and I did blocked the account and disabled my fiancee account to make it seems like it was hacked phew.
Last time we read an article about a lady who called off her wedding and my fiancee supported her decision she said she would do the same thing if I ever cheated on her before we ties the knot.
I thank God for not allowing her to see the message else she would have call off the wedding and I am not ready to loose her.
I swear to God I will never cheat again not even in my dreams

1 Like

Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by JasonScoolari: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2023
I thank God for not allowing her to see the message else she would have call off the wedding and I am not ready to loose her.

So, if she calls off the wedding, does it mean you're totally useless in life or your life is completely gone?

You sound as if she's doing you a favor to marry you and that's one of the many attributes of an irredeemable SIMP.

Tell the lady you're afraid of loosing what transpired between you and your bitter bestie and save yourself the unnecessary stress.

7 Likes

Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by Stevenbright(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2023
mrrobz:
I have had posted few days ago about my friend with benefit cursing and blocking me.
I have been searching for her to make peace so we can separated in a peaceful way to no avail.
I just found out she had used a fake Facebook account to messaged my fiancee on the 26th of January telling her about the sex we had together and she requested for her number if she wanna know more .
Fortunately the message went on spam and my fiancee have not seen it and I did blocked the account and disabled my fiancee account to make it seems like it was hacked phew.
Last time we read an article about a lady who called off her wedding and my fiancee supported her decision she said she would do the same thing if I ever cheated on her before we ties the knot.

You were looking for her to be able to discuss with her and settle the issues amicably. Now the opportunity have presented itself, all can do is thanking God that your fiancee didn't see the message! I know this your present girl will still give you breakfast last last either as a girl friend or wife! Cos karma is a bitch.

Anyway add the lady up on Facebook either through a new account or your own fb account and try to settle the issues with her. Good luck!
Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by Davidave(m): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2023
the real question is, can you honestly say you won't do it again?

If YES, then go ahead, we all make mistakes.

If NOT, then tell her and accept the consequences.

Good luck either way.
Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by Sharonstone7719: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2023
Don't you think it's unfair for her to not know who she is truly marrying? Shouldn't she get to decide if she wants to stay with you or not Plus, this wasn't one mistake made in the heat of the moment, this was 7 fucking years. If you respect your future wife at all you need to tell her immediately... what you're doing is one of the most cruel things you could do to her and I hope you are aware of that.

1 Like

Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by Duchessree(f): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2023
Omo op you're evil o, abeg tell your fiancee the truth and let her decide to stay or leave.
How would you feel if your fiancee kept such a thing from you.

You're just creating a foundation of problems in your marriage, if you keep your fiancee in the dark about this issue.

3 Likes

Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by James289(f): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2023
Don't forget to update when you guys break up

2 Likes

Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by mrrobz: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

So, if she calls off the wedding, does it mean you're totally useless in life or your life is completely gone?

You sound as if she's doing you a favor to marry you and that's one of the many attributes of an irredeemable SIMP.

Tell the lady you're afraid of loosing what transpired between you and your bitter bestie and save yourself the unnecessary stress.

I will tell her after the wedding
Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by Houseofglam7(f): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2023
The foundation is already very shaky.

πŸšΆπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ½β€β™€οΈ

1 Like

Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by falcon01: 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Well you should have stopped the moment you got serious with your girlfriend
Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by eventainment(m): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

When you meet miss right . You go know wat it is to secure her till marriage

1 Like

Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by mrrobz: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
eventainment:

When you meet miss right . You go know wat it is to secure her till marriage

God bless you πŸ™
Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by Neptunium(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
Guy, you did wrong. You no deserve that your girlfriend. If you get STDs or HIV or now that's how you go hide it from her. Women, make una know who you marry before marrying

1 Like

Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by Jesslove(f): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tell your fiancee. She deserves to know.
Also, on behalf of your fianceeβ€” Bleep you.
Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by talk2hb1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
mrrobz:
You Sound like the relationship liability
Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by LikeAking: 12:22am On Feb 01, 2023
mrrobz:
Simp!
Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by Kobojunkie: 1:23am On Feb 01, 2023
mrrobz:
I thank God for not allowing her to see the message else she would have call off the wedding and I am not ready to loose her. I swear to God I will never cheat again not even in my dreams
So, this god spared you the comeuppance you deserve but in turn saddled your fiance with a cheat for a husband? Seems a lot of you worship evil for god. undecided
Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by Foodqueen(f): 8:04am On Feb 01, 2023
Men are getting weaker daily.
Re: Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee by efficiencie(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
mrrobz:

You will be caught before your wedding because you will surely cheat again and again and again. You will be caught before that wedding happens.

(1) (Reply)

Complaint About Your Services(phcn) / Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? / Your Opinion Or Experience: Smart Phones And Gadgets Causes Distance In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.