Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) (59403 Views)

Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) / COVID-19: No Entry For Nigerians, Americans Into Europe / Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by gaby(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
imoh4king:

How much did it cost you despite the risk involved.

It cost me much more than it would have cost me had I gone the legal route.

What cost do I put on the emotional, physical, psychological, and mental abuse, trauma, and torture that I went through.

No try am oh, your life will never remain the same that is if you survive it.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by imoh4king(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Neddstark:

Please on the next sea mission to Italy, make sure you go. I no mind fund your roadtrip to Libya.

Chai! Our God is great. I don get sponsor already.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by imoh4king(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
gaby:

It cost .e much more than it would have cost me had I gone the legal route.

What cost do I put for the emotional, physical, psychological, and mental abuse, trauma, and torture that I went through.

No try am oh, your life will never remain the same that is if you survive it.
Bros, abeg leave all that psychological and emotional traumatized talk. How much should I start to budget.

Leaving in Nigeria is already traumatic.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by wiseone28: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Good for them
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Neddstark:
Crossing into Europe only to go and be washing toilets and doing manual labour in white man's land.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds.

RIP Bob Marley
you can be cleaning gutter in the UK and be building mansions here in Nigeria.... You guys better wake up to the reality that this country is gone.if I see better way..omo I go japa leave una and tinubu

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Issayuguda: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2023

The power situation in the country is terrible.

save cost on fuel and avoid long queues at the filling station.

The powerstation can power your devices (Tv, fan, Laptop, Printer, Drones) for a full day on a single full charge.

Send a dm for more info >

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by BabaOfLagos: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Is it really worth it?
Nawa oh.

For those who understands Basketball profits.. See the link below https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
imoh4king:

They are still the same people that send money to their loved ones and even go as far as build Houses here in Nigeria with the same compensation they get from washing plates, bartending, stripping, mail delivery etc.

Dey there, dey write English language.
no mind the mumu

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Ckonnet: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Neddstark:
Crossing into Europe only to go and be washing toilets and doing manual labour in white man's land.

RIP Bob Marley

Oyibo dey follow them wash toilet too so it's not even the problem.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Lukuluku69(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dreal1247:
We need to get it right this time around. Can a British citizen take such risk? The answer is no. Certain occurrences in the country has made the citizens ready to take their destinies in their hands.

Lol

The British took a far bigger risk back then. Far bigger risk they took when they were wandering about and looking for what to plunder and claim for the Crown.

It is a pity that we Nigerians, Malians, Ghanaians now take a Rubber Dinghy in open Waters all in the name of a better life in Europe.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Ckonnet: 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
imoh4king:

Bros, abeg leave all that psychological and emotional traumatized talk. How much should I start to budget.

Leaving in Nigeria is already traumatic.

Oga u better rest ooo, those people wey you see except for few amongst them don turn another thing ooo.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by crafteck(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Neddstark:

RIP Bob Marley

Keep quiet if your income is in naira

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by id4sho(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Gaby, food don do cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Edipet(m): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
gaby:

I am one of the success stories but hell no will I encourage anyone to engage in such a deadly voyage.

It isn't worth the risk by any stretch.
bro Please just give me a step by step guide on to go about it
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by ndidibabe(f): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dreal1247:
We need to get it right this time around. Can a British citizen take such risk? The answer is no. Certain occurrences in the country has made the citizens ready to take their destinies in their hands.
You are comparing a british citizen to yourself? You should be asking if a ghanian can take such risk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by gaby(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Edipet:
bro Please just give me a step by step guide on to go about it

No be me and you oh.

Please, don't try it na beg I dey beg you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by gaby(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
id4sho:
Gaby, food don do cheesy

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by fredoooooo: 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Welcome to the real World.. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Edipet(m): 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
gaby:

No be me and you oh.

Please, don't try it na beg I dey beg you.
you won't understand what am going through, nigeria is very difficult for me, I got no work, business us not moving.. I rather suffer for a yr and end all my suffering.

I have not seen a scholarship program that will take me out
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by riczy(m): 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
epondudu:
Traveling out with no papers hmmmmmn. Ok oo
They are gonna apply for a asylum, and d application would receive approval

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Missgeraldine(f): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
ASAPFERG:

That should be the correct title cool

Tribally condemned yoruba Muslim
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
This shouldn't be encouraged at all..

Never tried dis young Niggaz.

Nof said!
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Ireportlive: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
Cross the Mediterranean sea to become cultist

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by pansophist(m): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Welcome home brother grin

Oya sharply go seek for asylum.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Forget not to update us too, when you got to hide in the bushes cus you gat no visa and papers.

Some will go to camp after some few months they will be granted asylum, some will get married to a white lady and get documents, some will apply for documents at the home office, some will move to another country so almost all of them will be fine so don't worry

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Adakintroy: 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Bunch of weaklings. Running away from hardship.

E no get how Nigeria rugged. I rugged pass am

Stay in this land my bible will say sow and you will reap a big harvest.

Christianity na the most rugged religion. If Christianity bam you bros forget you bam. I sorry for those weh no belong. Sorry but this times go hard Una. The thing be say things just De start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by samonak(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
kereman1:
While one self acclaimed Lagos landlord was threatening a sitting governor to chase him outta Lagos and employ, lizard, rats and scorpion as inhabitants of him home, a very vulgar man he is.

His name is.........?
Tinubu
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
this is preposterous
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExmOypHicAE

Nigerian men rejoice after crossing the mediterranean sea into Europe.

A popular nairalander Gaby who wrote a book about these mediterranean sea crossings might be familiar with this.
Another japa set

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by lexy2014: 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lionmachala:

Stop been jealous... Pray for them.

What will his prayer do for the guy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by trendo360: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
blame the evil and wicked African leader's

You and I are part of it ... Africans are retarded in terms of people driven policies.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by bigtt76(f): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Foolish people ...instead of waiting behind to vote Obi dem run go Europe angry

officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExmOypHicAE

Nigerian men rejoice after crossing the mediterranean sea into Europe.

A popular nairalander Gaby who wrote a book about these mediterranean sea crossings might be familiar with this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) / Best European Country To Live In. / Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.