Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) (59411 Views)

Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) / COVID-19: No Entry For Nigerians, Americans Into Europe / Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by DMCY: 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Iamicekid:
Hmm, make unna sha take am easy with all this risk wey unna dey take and cause success no be by who travel out ooo, if ur way na to stay 9ja and u travel, u no fit make am until u come back vice versa and if u must travel abeg travel with proper documents and the right way, if them organ harvesters catch unna now, their is no way to trace u people cause for file u are not registered in their country…. But at the end of the day success to you people and may the land favor u

Aptly said!
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by MrbasHH: 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Cleaners live good lives here, some of them own their own houses, drives brand new cars, just pick up a fine brand new 2022 Benz or Nissan Qashqi for just £200 a month higher purchase.

No one cleans with their hands here anyway, there are machines used in cleaning. People don't do much, machines does the cleaning.

£15 an hour, 6 hours per day, 5 days a week = £450. Weekends they go to the Pub for a good pint of beer and relax after a week doing not much as a cleaner. No hot sunshine, no hassles.

Omo 6hours too small for me ooo…. I can work 12hours. Omo you no go understand
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by seanwilliam(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
silvermania:
you can be cleaning gutter in the UK and be building mansions here in Nigeria.... You guys better wake up to the reality that this country is gone.if I see better way..omo I go japa leave una and tinubu
how will you be building mansions when you’re cleaning gutter in the uk ? How much are you earning ? And how much for tax? This is a false narrative. No let dem whine you o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
MrbasHH:

Omo 6hours too small for me ooo…. I can work 12hours. Omo you no go understand
Naaa! 12 hours is too much, you would end up paying too much tax and some employers would not let you work too much hours incase you get sick or exausted, they don't want to be in trouble with health and safety people. grin

Besides, you need to go home and sleep in your bed in the room or flat you are paying rent on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by seanwilliam(m): 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
bigiyaro:
tokunbo big daddy Camry is almost 4 million naira, all things being equal, a cleaner doing 7am to 7pm jobs daily can afford a big daddy Camry in 3 months. Just calculate how long it will take minimum wage earner in naija to earn 4 million naira. If person pass you e pass you, nothing like that mental slavery bullshit. These guys will come back in 3 years and do what a retired Prof or civil servant couldn't do in an entire lifetime.
big daddy or muscle?
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by seanwilliam(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
This is rubbish tbh.
It doesn’t worth the risk . Untop how much?
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by crossbreedwears(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
The English part got me laughing
imoh4king:

They are still the same people that send money to their loved ones and even go as far as build Houses here in Nigeria with the same compensation they get from washing plates, bartending, stripping, mail delivery etc.

Dey there, dey write English language.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by chukwudiology(m): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Look at the ppl that are supposed to exercise their civil rights, by voting out bad government. Tomorrow now the headline will be that Nigerians roaming about Europe without vosa has been apprehended for drugs trafficking and many more crimes
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by OsasMorrison: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
No be person una kill. You guys are only finding a safer place. May God protect you guys.... I'm sure if naija is a safe place to stay no citizen will embark on such risky journey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by gladdensir(m): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Baba forget, you still dey see food dey chop ni. If hunger give you doggy once nothing wey you no go misyarn. Aswear.

Adakintroy:
Bunch of weaklings. Running away from hardship.

E no get how Nigeria rugged. I rugged pass am

Stay in this land my bible will say sow and you will reap a big harvest.

Christianity na the most rugged religion. If Christianity bam you bros forget you bam. I sorry for those weh no belong. Sorry but this times go hard Una. The thing be say things just De start.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
seanwilliam:
how will you be building mansions when you’re cleaning gutter in the uk ? How much are you earning ? And how much for tax? This is a false narrative. No let dem whine you o
You are correct, anyway, there are no gutters to clean in the UK atleast not manually. And yes, you could end up paying too much taxes. But i used to work at a sewage water treatment company in 2010 they paid £19,50 an hour and i worked 8 hours per day, monday to friday.. our job was to separate shit, toilet papers, condoms thrown into toliets and many other rubbish that goes into the sewages, the lorries goes out to soakaway people toilets brings the shits to our depot, empty the shits into a big wide very hot boiling pit and we use rakes to rake out all the shits to oneside and the water like urines will go into a big tank that would boil them and they be turned into drinking water and the shits will be collected by another truck to farmers to use as manures. It was a sewage recycle depot. I used to take home £780 before taxes a week home.

Obviously, we had to wear the appropriate PPE for the job.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by seanwilliam(m): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
You are correct, anyway, there are no gutters to clean in the UK atleast not manually. And yes, you could end up paying too much taxes. But i used work at a sewage water treatment company in 2010 they paid £19,50 an hour and i worked 8 hours per day, monday to friday.. our job was to separate shit, toilet papers, condoms thrown into toliets and many other rubbish that goes into the sewages, the lorries goes out to soakaway people toilets brings the shits to our depot, empty the shits into a big wide very hot boiling pit and we use rakes to rake outnall the shits to oneside and the water like urines will go into a big tank that would boil them and they be turned into drinking water and the shits will be collected by another truck to farmers to use as manures. It was a sewage recycle depot. I used to take home £780 before taxes a week home.

Obviously, we had to wear the appropriate PPE for the job.

I understand you my brother,
My argument with the guy is that , there’s no way you’ll be a cleaner over there in the uk and you’ll be building mansions, buying cars, owning stream of biz here.
If someone has sold that narrative to him , make the person prove it. Him no go chop? Him no go pay bills ? House rent nko? Health care? Him no get fsmiiy to cater for?
How much him go Dey earn to afford him that kind of life ?
Except you’re working with your certificate in fields like engineering, medical, IT , finance etc,
U can’t live above average over there and even in Nigeria, you can’t be regarded as rich ,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
seanwilliam:

My argument with the guy is that , there’s no way you’ll be a cleaner over there in the uk and you’ll be building mansions, buying cars, owning stream of biz here.
If someone has sold that narrative to him , make the person prove it. Him no go chop? Him no go pay bills ? House rent nko? Health care? Him no get fsmiiy to cater for?
Except you’re working with your certificate in fields like engineering, medical, IT , finance etc,
U can’t live above average over there and even in Nigeria, you can’t be regarded as rich ,
Yes, you are very correct, even people in IT, engineering or finance, right now i am a train driver my yearly wages take home after taxes is like between £39000 and £42,000. It is still not enough for my yearly expensis.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Jakasibo(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
imoh4king:
What and how did they get to travel. I am really interested in crossing like this. Can someone link me. Will compensate you when I get there alive.
DM
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by bolacode: 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
naijainstinct:
I actually scrolled to page 2 of this thread hoping to see a comment like this. People like these are the ones who will end up in drug peddling, prostitution and cult wars. Just see how loud and razz they already are even as illegal migrants.

A large majority of them are from cultism-infested part of the country. In fact they usually have to do a lot of substance abuse to withstand d trauma on d way.
Look, many of them have been anal-raped by perverts on their way and their lives won't be the same again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by gaby(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
nololbat:

Good that you made it! But I agree it doesn't seem wise to tell people to do it. Many end up dying. To which country did you go?

Spain, France, and Last bust stop was The Netherlands..but fully back to the Motherland (Nigeria) now.

I don waka tire...
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Antai123(m): 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Please can u help me come over??, Please....
SKIBiNSKI:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Cleaners live good lives here, some of them own their own houses, drives brand new cars, just pick up a fine brand new 2022 Benz or Nissan Qashqi for just £200 a month higher purchase.

No one cleans with their hands here anyway, there are machines used in cleaning. People don't do much, machines does the cleaning.

£15 an hour, 6 hours per day, 5 days a week = £450. Weekends they go to the Pub for a good pint of beer and relax after a week doing not much as a cleaner. No hot sunshine, no hassles.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:00am On Feb 02, 2023
Antai123:
Please can u help me come over??, Please....
I am not sure how it is done, i was born in East London Hackney,
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by seanwilliam(m): 12:10am On Feb 02, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Yes, you are very correct, even people in IT, engineering or finance, right now i am a train driver my yearly wages take home after taxes is like between £39000 and £42,000. It is still not enough for my yearly expensis.
I appreciate your truthfulness, some people fell victim of false information and now they’re stuck at the middle.
May God bless and open ways for you beyond expectations . Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by naijainstinct: 12:30am On Feb 02, 2023
bolacode:

A large majority of them are from cultism-infested part of the country. In fact they usually have to do a lot of substance abuse to withstand d trauma on d way.
Look, many of them have been anal-raped by perverts on their way and their lives won't be the same again.
Hmmmm, I can imagine
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by authentic18: 12:34am On Feb 02, 2023
gaby:

Lol

Now, the nuisance continues...

I pity Italy, Spain, and France well well.
Do you know how their ancestors came with thousands of ships to interfere with Africa’s politics.
They are the first to start all of this.
You know nothing about history & global politics
They also control some countries by proxy & imperialism

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by ComeToJesus: 12:37am On Feb 02, 2023
Even if they promise to handover 1 billion naira cheque on arrival, I can't try this. Las las everybody go die but how you take die matter. Certainly not with water filling someone's lungs..
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by sotall(m): 12:48am On Feb 02, 2023
Neddstark:
Crossing into Europe only to go and be washing toilets and doing manual labour in white man's land.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds.

RIP Bob Marley

A huge ignorance in one post!

Most Shitty jobs in Europe have good pay and even comes with benefits that your regular big jobs have e.g health insurance, allowances, vacation, job security etc. From these jobs you can live comfortably and even do projects in Nigeria within a few years.
And to cap it, within years of working, you can get your PR depending on the country.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:55am On Feb 02, 2023
Okonkwo is there
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by sotall(m): 1:03am On Feb 02, 2023
seanwilliam:

Sure you won't be rich in your adopted country. Most countries in Europe are structured to distribute wealth so most citizens are comfortable not rich.

But with the little savings and after working for some years, you would be able to fund a decent building in Nigeria. Better than the outlook for most Nigerians back home.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Mogajunior(m): 1:34am On Feb 02, 2023
gaby:

I am one of the success stories but hell no will I encourage anyone to engage in such a deadly voyage.

It isn't worth the risk by any stretch.
I would love to hear your story. Is it that risky or it is just exaggerated?
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by sketcherJ(m): 1:38am On Feb 02, 2023
Antai123:
Do u know what it means to wash toilet with prestige, that feeling when u remember you have a mansion in Abuja, and flirt of cars, just by washing toilet.... Guy!, Wake up!.... Abeg who BSC help, Make Una link me up for next trip Abeg
you are dreaming now. Mansion in Abuja and fleet of cars, know how many cleaners Abroad had these? lol you just think it’s that easy? Don’t worry
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Smartguyboy(m): 1:58am On Feb 02, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
you mean without paper. grin grin grin grin sad but absolutely true and it is also winter time.
Yes without papers
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by gaby(m): 2:08am On Feb 02, 2023
Mogajunior:
I would love to hear your story. Is it that risky or it is just exaggerated?

Check my signature below this comment.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Neddstark: 2:17am On Feb 02, 2023
sotall:

A huge ignorance in one post!

Most Shitty jobs in Europe have good pay and even comes with benefits that your regular big jobs have e.g health insurance, allowances, vacation, job security etc. From these jobs you can live comfortably and even do projects in Nigeria within a few years.
And to cap it, within years of working, you can get your PR depending on the country.

Go and do them then.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Lifestone(m): 3:05am On Feb 02, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
White Europeans washes toilets too, go to Heathrow, Frankfurt, Challes de gaule or Schiphol airport their TOILET cleaners are mostly WHITE EUROPEANS. In these toilets you could sleep, eat on these floor toilets, these toilets are more clean than Buhari's presidential office.

The toilets at Heathrow are cleaned with machines and hoovers, not like you think and not like filty Abuja or Lagos international airport.

The cleaners at Heathrow airport are paid £15 an hour that is nearly the 30 thousand naira minimum yearly or is it monthly naigerian teachears wages. Some cleaner in Europe own their own houses.

So get off your high ignorant horse.
Don't forget to add that the Heathrow cleaner pays his bills in Naira and is permitted not to pay taxes. Even if he pays, it will be in Naira. The Heathrow cleaner buys foods in Naira.
Now you see why Africans get stranded on the street of Europe. So much expectations of an Eldorado

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop / Airplane Runs Into Ditch During Takeoff In Lagos / Best European Country To Live In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.