Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) (59422 Views)

Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) / COVID-19: No Entry For Nigerians, Americans Into Europe / Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Cromagnon:
or you lazy ppl that cannot challenge them
lazy, fearful, ignorant, tribalistic, religious cretins, ethno bigotted and illiterate people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Horlarjeeday(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
imoh4king:
What and how did they get to travel. I am really interested in crossing like this. Can someone link me. Will compensate you when I get there alive.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Horlarjeeday(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
You're not alone brother
imoh4king:
What and how did they get to travel. I am really interested in crossing like this. Can someone link me. Will compensate you when I get there alive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
epondudu:
Traveling out with no papers hmmmmmn. Ok oo
He may regret ever taking such risks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
imoh4king:
Just pack few things in a plastic bag and off you go! Start by swimming across. badagry beach, no passaport, no visa, just keep swimming until you see Europe.

Good luck grin grin see you in Lampedusa, Sicily or Positano. Ciao!
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Antai123(m): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Show me update brotherman, make I for Japa if Peter Obi no win..... Always good to have a plan B... grin grin grin
gaby:

I am one of the success stories but hell no will I encourage anyone to engage in such a deadly voyage.

It isn't worth the risk by any stretch.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Laple0541(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
imoh4king:

You have les than 25% chance of getting there alive, why taking such unwarranted risk? Even after getting there they still have to face the real challenges of getting papers and the rest. If you really want to go there, why can't you just follow the right channel? Just a piece of advice though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Antai123(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
What is wrong with washing toilet if the pay can give you and your family good life??
My mother suffered to send me to school, yet I have been able to do nothing as at now, she still stays in rented apartment, I hardly pay the bills, because, my bills in Abuja, extra pass my power...
So if I see way to Japa, make I no go ba??, Well done.
Neddstark:

Well someone has to wash toilet somewhere. I know my worth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
Horlarjeeday:
You're not alone brother
Just pack few cloths in a plastic bag and off you go! Start by swimming across badagry sewage waters first. Very easy, you don't need passaport or visa. Just swim across.

Good luck! grin see you in Lampedusa, Positano or Sicily... Ciao!
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Antai123(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Do u know what it means to wash toilet with prestige, that feeling when u remember you have a mansion in Abuja, and flirt of cars, just by washing toilet.... Guy!, Wake up!.... Abeg who BSC help, Make Una link me up for next trip Abeg
Ckonnet:

Oyibo dey follow them wash toilet too so it's not even the problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Antai123:
What is wrong with washing toilet if the pay can give you and your family good life??
My mother suffered to send me to school, yet I have been able to do nothing as at now, she still stays in rented apartment, I hardly pay the bills, because, my bills in Abuja, extra pass my power...
So if I see way to Japa, make I no go ba??, Well done.
Don't mind the ignoramus, cleaners get paid £15 per hour here in the UK more than what a teacher gets in naigeria a month.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Antai123(m): 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
U dey call teacher....
More than what some professors get in Nigeria. Until some one tells you he is a prof you may be wondering, if he/ she didn't go to school. Abi na Lawyers, untill someone introduce himself to u under hot sun, that he came for a sitting as a lawyer, that the case was adjourned and he cant go home now. Even his dressing alone will make you get angry at whoever asked you to go to School, those days u were always playing street football.
SKIBiNSKI:
Don't mind the ignoramus, cleaners get paid £15 per hour here in the UK more than what a teacher gets in naigeria a month.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by AnanseK(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
blame the evil and wicked African leader's
Freedom is not easy and development requires sweat.
Celebrating slavery is so foolish.
These guys are destined to be slaves but some guys came and stopped slavery, so they have to fulfill their own destiny by taking themselves to whiteman’s land by any means.
They are generally from the slave coast, ie Southern Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by fcbelle72(f): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
ASAPFERG:

That should be the correct title cool

Lolz... This vawulence is too sweet
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by immanuelsize: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Neddstark:
Crossing into Europe only to go and be washing toilets and doing manual labour in white man's land.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds.

RIP Bob Marley
RIP Tu Pac
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Antai123:
U dey call teacher....
More than what some professors get in Nigeria. Until some one tells you he is a prof you may be wondering, if he/ she didn't go to school. Abi na Lawyers, untill someone introduce himself to u under hot sun, that he came for a sitting as a lawyer, that the case was adjourned and he cant go home now. Even his dressing alone will make you get angry at whoever asked you to go to School, those days u were always playing street football.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Cleaners live good lives here, some of them own their own houses, drives brand new cars, just pick up a fine brand new 2022 Benz or Nissan Qashqi for just £200 a month higher purchase.

No one cleans with their hands here anyway, there are machines used in cleaning. People don't do much, machines does the cleaning.

£15 an hour, 6 hours per day, 5 days a week = £450. Weekends they go to the Pub for a good pint of beer and relax after a week doing not much as a cleaner. No hot sunshine, no hassles.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Cashio(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lionmachala:

Stop been jealous... Pray for them.
do you know the meaning of jealousy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Sweetvie: 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
The rate at which Nigerians risk their lives to leave the country is alarming. It's better you've your money and travel legally. There is nothing like having peace of mind in a foreign country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Shezzman: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hmmmm
YinkaOlusesi16:
Forget not to update us too, when you got to hide in the bushes cus you gat no visa and papers.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Kingzeez10: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Edipet:
you won't understand what am going through, nigeria is very difficult for me, I got no work, business us not moving.. I rather suffer for a yr and end all my suffering.

I have not seen a scholarship program that will take me out
Una no dey listen. What make you think you go reach libya before you kpai?
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Shezzman: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
He never sounded jealous.
He's stating the fact..(quote author=Lionmachala post=120529965]

Stop been jealous... Pray for them. [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Napata77: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Neddstark:
Crossing into Europe only to go and be washing toilets and doing manual labour in white man's land.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds.

RIP Bob Marley

DON'T MIND THOSE USELESS BOYS.

WITH THAT MONEY THEY USED TO 'JAPA' THEY COULD ESTABLISH A BUSINESS HERE AND EVEN EMPLOY PEOPLE.

TODAY YOU CAN GO ON YOUTUBE AND LEARN ANY SKILL OR BUSINESS YOU WANT, FOR FREE. YOU CAN LEARN CODING FOR FREE, DO A COUPLE OF PROJECTS TO BOOST YOUR EXPERIENCE, AND START APPLYING FOR REMOTE JOBS IN US, UK, CANADA, GERMANY ETC.

THERE ARE YOUNG BOYS AND GIRLS IN NIGERIA EARNING MILLIONS OF NAIRA A MONTH, DOING THIS.

SO WHY THE DESPERATION TO 'JAPA'?

WHEN THEY REACH EUROPE, THEY WILL START COMMITTING FRAUD AND DEALING DRUGS, OR WORKING AS SECURITY GUARDS OR CLEANERS, TO SURVIVE.

USELESS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by gaby(m): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nursepepeye:
you exchanging blows at ATM point here in Nigeria is not nuisance abi?

Like say you be real babe, I for exchange blow with your front axle...
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Karnice600: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Forget not to update us too, when you got to hide in the bushes cus you gat no visa and papers.

Your colonial masters left you. You leave them nau, na wahala.

Where are those idiots supporting Putin's madness? Comman check if any of your family members are here.

An average African doesn't know what his problem is.
His best guess is to look for someone, who, in whatever way, seem to be connected or related with his picture of misery at any point in time, to put the blame on.
I just hope they are heading straight to Russia.
Nansense.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by nololbat(f): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
gaby:

I am one of the success stories but hell no will I encourage anyone to engage in such a deadly voyage.

It isn't worth the risk by any stretch.

Good that you made it! But I agree it doesn't seem wise to tell people to do it. Many end up dying. To which country did you go?
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Topmaike007(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
imoh4king:
what of if you no reach there alive who go balance the person wey give you the link to the boat and others grin
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by nololbat(f): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
imoh4king:

Pls, what made it dangerous?

Many die, either in the North African countries or in the Mediterranean sea. Heard about some who got enslanved in Lybia also. Then some are sent back when they get here, so all the risk was for nothing. Finally, some manage to stay, but in many places it's hard to find a job, and many live in really bad conditions. Some times in refugee camps. Some do manage to get their papers and find a job, but the risk to get to that point is too big. The only thing guys tell me it's easy is to find white girlfriends lol But you have to get there alive and in one piece, and that's the problem.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by nololbat(f): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
imoh4king:

There is a good chance you won't get there alive though.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Bluffly: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dreal1247:
We need to get it right this time around. Can a British citizen take such risk? The answer is no. Certain occurrences in the country has made the citizens ready to take their destinies in their hands.
They are only been stupid.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Karnice600: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Issayuguda:
Many Africans risk their lives crossing the Mediterranean or Sahara because of bad leadership

Who are the leaders? Where do they come from? Europe?

Their leaders come from within them. They're mostly made of the same stuff. It's either an average African man is blaming his leaders or his colonial masters. He doesn't think he has a role of responsibility other than the right to consume privileges with reckless abandon.

The same way them used short cut, cutting corners to enter saner climes, na the same way them go likely cut corners to sustain themselves.
Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by tojahh(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
I did this journey. But hey is nothing I would recommend for anyone.

I came back alive by Gods grace.

Kano-Nigee-Agadez-Duruku-Shabha-Tripoli all in 16days. With only water and biscuits. Occasionally spaghetti.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) by Abagworo(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Appalling how a full grown man sees this as achievement when he can do better farming in his village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airplane Runs Into Ditch During Takeoff In Lagos / Best European Country To Live In. / 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.