Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Dear Nancy Isime! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dear Nancy Isime! (373 Views)

'shanty Town': RMD Speaks On Scene With Nancy Isime, Says Friends Want To 'touch / Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) / Nancy Isime, Bimbo Ademoye, Jim Iyke With Gabriel Afolayan Star In Hustle Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nancy Isime! by IamisraelJoseph: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dear Nancy Isime, I've had it up to my cheek bones, what else you gonna do for the money and fame? Personally, I think you're a good actress, though one of my friends said you're forcing it, I don't really blame him, he's into Hollywood. Girl, everyone knows when you started presenting, interviewed quite a number of celebs right on Hiptv, looking so fine on your low haircut. But these days there's no telling what we might see you doing on TV shows. Honestly, I must say your success in the Naija movie industry happens pretty fast, yeah, I know you worked your butt off getting to where you are right now, and it did really paid off, you know, BBL is somewhat expensive, yeah? But still you had a double on, like, a body double on a BBL? I mean, aren't both plastics?

I'm just saying my thoughts as I have them, maybe I'm wrong, but I know for sure there's a little sense in what I'm saying. You've a lot of fans, I'm not the only, but I hope one day I don't get to see your OnlyFans trending on Twitter. I don't know the message you've heard about going far in life, but take a minute and think about the girls who look up to you, and would like to be on TV someday. I think I'll stop here for now.
Your fan.

Re: Dear Nancy Isime! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tf is this
Re: Dear Nancy Isime! by Weirdcamila: 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
You tried so hard to make sense but failed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actors And Actresses Needed / Payumoney 100 Rs Off - Watch Unlimited Movie For Free / Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.