Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

'shanty Town': RMD Speaks On Scene With Nancy Isime, Says Friends Want To 'touch - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'shanty Town': RMD Speaks On Scene With Nancy Isime, Says Friends Want To 'touch (523 Views)

I Didn’t Brush, Bath For Days Over ‘Shanty Town’ Role — Chidi Mokeme / Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) / Reviews And Ratings: Shanty Town (Series) On Netflix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'shanty Town': RMD Speaks On Scene With Nancy Isime, Says Friends Want To 'touch by Eva2000: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nollywood veteran actor Richard Mofe Damijo, aka RMD, has spoken about the sultry movie scene he played with Nancy Isime (or her double) in the Netflix series Shanty Town.
A scene from 'Shanty Town' went viral a few hours after the movie premiered online due to RMD touching the boobs of the actress.

The scene sparked controversy, with many wondering if Isime really went nude for the movie. She later addressed the issue and credited the scene to her double.

Speaking about the scene, veteran actor RMD shared the video of a scene with actor Chidi Mokeme, who played the role of "Scar."

Captioning the video, RMD said he knows that people are more interested in the scene with Isime.

He also wrote that his friends also want to play the role.

In his words, "I know this is not the scene of Chief Fernandez you all want to talk about... Now my friends want to play the roles I play so they can be touching things"

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Advert, Radio And TV / Nigeria's Got Talent Is Rubbish / Please Can Someone Suggest Romantic Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.