Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me (4035 Views)

‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman / We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates / 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by SenatePresdo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
Flathead8:
We will vote Tinubu and there is nothing you can do about it! What yr mom passed through is her personal problem

You want to vote a yabaleft patient to spite Igbos? grin

Tinubu can never win, and any bastard that comes out to protest will be used as a shooting target.
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Chee59(f): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
incandescentena:
That's today's Nigeria for her.

Your mum age mates put the country into this mess we find ourselves.

Wish your mum safe japa trip
Smelling excuse.
Aren't young Nigerians, millenials and gen Zs standing on Tinubu's mandate?
Blame the older generation while the younger ones are doing far worse.
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 01, 2023
BATified2023:
curse buhari n people like BossGerald who are hailing d policy

I queued for 3 hours to have access to d same 5000 which was 100naira notes….. I was stranded n I had no options cos even Pos around doesn’t even have money

But these fools believe it is tinubu that will have problem
you will not understand what's going on till ur told better relax its for our own good
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Wickedtruths: 1:02am On Feb 01, 2023
icedfire:
If you guys like , vote whoever in February, I don’t care. I just want my mum alive till March 7 when she leaves to come down here.

You can buy ticket for your mom but you can't get a Nurse or domestic help to help her at 80 years. I don't know how some of you are so foolish.
Since you have decided to be senseless, let her keep queuing for everything till that March 7.
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Lionnation: 9:05am On Feb 01, 2023
9jatriot:
For some reasons you conveniently did not mention Emefiele who is the main actor in the game. Weldon
emefiele is not the actor here, he can't do anything without approval from Buhari. Dumb skull
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Lionnation: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2023
dustmalik:
When we warned you guys that there will be drawbacks to this senseless cash policy, you said it's a lie, that the only people who are opposed to it, are those who want to buy votes on election day. And that Tinubu is the main target of the policy.

What you Obi-diots don't know is that, it's the masses that will suffer the drawbacks. Tinubu and Co will not be affected in anyway
a clear case of when two elephant fights the grass suffers
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Parachoko: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2023
Chee59:

Smelling excuse.
Aren't young Nigerians, millenials and gen Zs standing on Tinubu's mandate?
Blame the older generation while the younger ones are doing far worse.
Whose mandate are you standing on?
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by yemex04(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2023
I have my Reservation about how the Policy has turned out to be but, on your Cursing of Buhari?
What exactly is the Curse to do?

If you Curse him to die @ 80 it still mean nothing.. dieing at 80 is not an untimely death.

If you Curse him not Succeed in Life,as a former Military head of State, two terms President, there is no better Success any one could dream of.. & your Curse won't change anything..

My Advice
These are difficult times for everyone hopefully the Stress will abate soon, even at a time when to get cash was easier, your 80 year old mother should not be going to the ATM at her age, there should be someone trusted enough to do that for her even now or later.. Don't allow her past through that Stress again.
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by emmanuelbrown26: 9:48am On Feb 01, 2023
BATified2023:
curse buhari n people like BossGerald who are hailing d policy

I queued for 3 hours to have access to d same 5000 which was 100naira notes….. I was stranded n I had no options cos even Pos around doesn’t even have money

But these fools believe it is tinubu that will have problem
U are just a church rat. U don't hv any kobo no dey disturb us here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hamas Labels 11,000 Black Palestinians In Gaza As Slaves / How My Sojourn In Yorubaland Changed By Perception About Islam / Breaking Massive Pro Biafra Protesters In Switzerland Marched On Nigeria Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.