Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me (4036 Views)

‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman / We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates / 2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by RZArecta(m): 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
otipoju:

How can you allow uou 80 year old mum to go to the bank,and do grocery shopping? don't you have any relatives
have you tried telling an 80yr old to sit in one place and stop stressing themselves before ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by SouthSouth1914: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Until breakfast reach, we always keep quiet.

Today I watched a woman crying, because she couldn’t pay for her children’s food all because her transfer wasn’t seen, she came to the ATM, but it wasn’t working!

1 Like

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Flathead8: 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lol only a foolish slowpoke will hide behind the decision he/she made, I never denounced the fact I voted APC and I will gladly do it again
Maazieze:

i hope everyone see's the heartlessness needed to vote APC, they apply disastrous measures and then sell a candidate denying they have anything to do with it. Vote APC to continue troubles wink

3 Likes

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by citizenY(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Britishpea:
Buhari started badly and ending it worse. Took him more than 6 months to name his cabinets. Who were the people that made the cabinets? Lol the ogbonna Onus , Audu Ogbes, the Lai Mohammeds the Adebayo shittus. People with no values to add to the country.

Btw, you could afford to bring your mother abroad but couldn’t afford to get her house helps to help her buy groceries or get money. Why?

The guy is just making up the story. With the high living costs abroad, he could afford to be on line with his mother throughout her "ordeal" in the bank..... You should know a made up story by now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Maxxim: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Shebi na unna dey happy say the law go affect only the politicians, una never see anything

1 Like

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Bryan88(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Flathead8:
Go to hell!! Is it only his mother passing through this difficulty, what makes her special! Stupid fool!
truly there’s nothing in that flat head of yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Gunayo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
I gave my wife 50000 this morning but she was able to withdraw all by paying 2500 as charges at POS. APC is the worst thing that can happen to Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by WantsandMore: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
icedfire:
I have been watching and reading in the news about people struggling and some fighting to collect new naira notes from the ATM and I just laugh thinking it’s all comedy.

I called my aged mum in Nigeria today and I sincerely cried . My mum is almost 80, she is retired and she was in the bank today to get her small pension. She has no money like ZERO money at home to buy groceries. She got to the bank and the queue outside was terrible and it wasn’t even dispensing yet people were queuing for ATM that wasn’t dispensing . I told her to speak with the security guys if they will allow her access to the bank , they still denied her access . Eventually she promised to sort one of the security guys at the gate when she is done if she was allowed in the bank. She was finally allowed in and I was happy that the hurdle was over .

She got in the bank and it’s another long long queue , it got to my mums turn and she was trying to withdraw just #20,000 of her OWN money and they told her they can only offer her #5,000 , I was on the phone with her and I was boiling .

The terrible part is that she was NOT given new notes . The #5000 she got were old torn 50 naira notes amounting to 5000. I was screaming over the phone at my mum not to collect the old naira note that it is useless, and then she said how will she eat if she didn’t get the money. I started crying . Like how can you be rich and be poor? How can you have money in your account and it is not accessible?

E no go better for Buhari and every other individual that is supporting this evil government.
If not that my mum is stubborn and doesn’t like to stay here, we wouldn’t have to deal with this nonsense . I just bought her ticket to come here next month and this time she didn’t even argue .
If you guys like , vote whoever in February, I don’t care. I just want my mum alive till March 7 when she leaves to come down here.
Bro, adjust to the times, stop been stubborn, get a trusted person, someone you can trust, open an opay account and request for atm instantly, load only the amount mama needs for market, get the trusted person to accompany mama so that they can be swiping card where possible, atleast that's what I intend to do until the cash squeeze is over, adopts & adjust, it's Nigerians like us that r making things difficult, we seek for divine Change yet short change ourselves at the slightest opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by SuperOnyi: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
shocked

Lord help me, I wanna leave this country with my family and never return, Amen (🙏🥺).
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by HappyPagan: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ckonnet:
Your mother still stress herself this much sad at her age, that means you guys have not been taken good care of her. Someone should be helping her out with all those chores even if it means paying the person.

What a contribution.
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by sosogud: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
incandescentena:
That's today's Nigeria for her.

Your mum age mates put the country into this mess we find ourselves.

Wish your mum safe japa trip

BUHARI!!!!!
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Ckonnet: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
HappyPagan:

What a contribution.

I can't even imagine my grandmother stressing that much not to talk of my mum.
What's the essence of my hustle.
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by faceland: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Na cashless policy. She must have a younger trusted person... Instead of sorting security, sort a young relative or God Fearing POP operator to help her with mobile banking or ATM card transactions. Only once a month.

I was at the ATM for two hours sweating. No 80 years old can struggle like that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Spy360(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
icedfire:
I have been watching and reading in the news about people struggling and some fighting to collect new naira notes from the ATM and I just laugh thinking it’s all comedy.

I called my aged mum in Nigeria today and I sincerely cried . My mum is almost 80, she is retired and she was in the bank today to get her small pension. She has no money like ZERO money at home to buy groceries. She got to the bank and the queue outside was terrible and it wasn’t even dispensing yet people were queuing for ATM that wasn’t dispensing . I told her to speak with the security guys if they will allow her access to the bank , they still denied her access . Eventually she promised to sort one of the security guys at the gate when she is done if she was allowed in the bank. She was finally allowed in and I was happy that the hurdle was over .

She got in the bank and it’s another long long queue , it got to my mums turn and she was trying to withdraw just #20,000 of her OWN money and they told her they can only offer her #5,000 , I was on the phone with her and I was boiling .

The terrible part is that she was NOT given new notes . The #5000 she got were old torn 50 naira notes amounting to 5000. I was screaming over the phone at my mum not to collect the old naira note that it is useless, and then she said how will she eat if she didn’t get the money. I started crying . Like how can you be rich and be poor? How can you have money in your account and it is not accessible?

E no go better for Buhari and every other individual that is supporting this evil government.
If not that my mum is stubborn and doesn’t like to stay here, we wouldn’t have to deal with this nonsense . I just bought her ticket to come here next month and this time she didn’t even argue .
If you guys like , vote whoever in February, I don’t care. I just want my mum alive till March 7 when she leaves to come down here.
With that bolded you will cry more. That's probably what you said 3.5 years ago. Now you are crying.

For a new Nigeria with tears of joy support 👇🏽

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by otipoju(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
RZArecta:
have you tried telling an 80yr old to sit in one place and stop stressing themselves before ?

Lol.true. a 90 year old sef. She still walks like 2km to Church. I understand but that bank own is stressful for her. Someone should be there with her.

1 Like

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Fortruth: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Fake Buhari my dear is ruling una

1 Like

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by DSC7: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
We are here fighting to Take Back Nigeria for the next generation and you are outside the country ranting as if your aged mum is the only one facing the hardship.....

If you don't like the way things are deteriorating here come back and get your PVC so we can vote this government out and usher in a New Nigeria.....
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Misterone: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
CaptainAyub:

Do you think Emefiele could embark on such a serious policy without Buhari's permission or even instructions?
if you must know, the minimum requirement for becoming a president is school cert. That of a CBN governor is years of experience and must be a professional in the banking sector. Now, who fomulates the policy? Who implements? Who monitors? The answer to all this questions is the CBN. The duty of the president here is to give approval. No doubt, Emefiele is the expert here. The constitution also grants him independence to do as he sees fit. But it is Buhari you blame. If Buhari were to order for his sack, you will be among those that will say that Buhari is a dictator.

1 Like

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by sacajawea: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
@OP you be mumu!
Odẹ human nature reveals so much,
Funny
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Wickedtruths: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
By next week, people will start vandalizing and burning banks in the South South where Emefiele comes from. From there, it will spread to other parts of the country.
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Wickedtruths: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
WantsandMore:

Bro, adjust to the times, stop been stubborn, get a trusted person, someone you can trust, open an opay account and request for atm instantly, load only the amount mama needs for market, get the trusted person to accompany mama so that they can be swiping card where possible, atleast that's what I intend to do until the cash squeeze is over, adopts & adjust, it's Nigerians like us that r making things difficult, we seek for divine Change yet short change ourselves at the slightest opportunity.

At 80, his mother can't get someone to send to the bank. Even he can't get someone to transfer money to so that person can withdraw and give her. He's here cursing.

They must be selfish and bad people for them not to see people to help them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by NinjaXmetahuman: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
9jatriot:
For some reasons you conveniently did not mention Emefiele who is the main actor in the game. Weldon
exactly what I wanted to say.

Emefiele the main actor excluded for some reason but went full ballistic on buhari.

If buhari sacked emefiele today, watch the fool play tribal card and write 5 million epistle on how it was all tinubu fault that emefiele was sacked.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
New notes in Nigeria today,

Don become U.S dollars,

Due to scarcity.
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by 9gerian: 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
By the time they compute the losses to the economy based on this policy…

Lionmachala:
This is what is going on, I have to stop my project for now base on what is happening. The labourer refuse to collect old note.
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by losky83: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=icedfire post=120524472]I have been watching and reading in the news about people struggling and some fighting to collect new naira notes from the ATM and I just laugh thinking it’s all comedy.

[/QUOTE YOU ALLOWED YOUR 80 YEAR OLD MOTHER TO BE LEFT ALONE WITHOUT PEOPLE AROUND TO RUN ERRANDS FOR HER, YOU EVEN TOLD HER TO GO TO THE BANK TO USE ATM BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WANT TO PAY JUST 400 OR 500 NAIRA FOR HER TO GET CASH FROM POS, OLD OR NEW CASH.
NOW YOU ARE PLACING AN IRRELEVANT AND LAUGHABLE CURSE ON BUHARI.
IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE PROPER ARRANGEMENT FOR YOUR 80 YEAR OLD MOTHER THEN BUHARI IS BETTER THAN YOU.

1 Like

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Temptee101(m): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Flathead8:
We will vote Tinubu and there is nothing you can do about it! What yr mom passed through is her personal problem

Omo! Your heart is filled with so much evil
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Kwem(m): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
BATified2023:
curse buhari n people like BossGerald who are hailing d policy

I queued for 3 hours to have access to d same 5000 which was 100naira notes….. I was stranded n I had no options cos even Pos around doesn’t even have money

But these fools believe it is tinubu that will have problem
shut the f* up 🤡bastarrrd.

You're no longer buharis supporter because he turned his back on the drug baron you sub Muslim miscreants wants to foist on good people of Nigeria grin

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by ZombieTERROR: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
kay1one:

I'm imagining what your mother is going through if this is how you view other people's mothers.

I pity yours honestly

you think urchins have mothers

They're evil beings from hell
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Just dey blow lie u here
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by gbengaeed(m): 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
9jatriot:
For some reason you conveniently did not mention Emefiele who is the main actor in the game. Weldon

They are deliberately silent on that man's name because he's from their tribe, the man has used forex policies to kill the naira, uses interest rate to hamper new business during the time of Adeosun, now he is going after the local economy, how do you move the economy with little money in circulation? Emefiele is a typical example of why an Igbo man shouldn't be given the number 1 position on any agency, talkless of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
With the way pos spread like sand across the street
Re: Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me by adetunjigozie1: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
This is what is going on, I have to stop my project for now base on what is happening. The labourer refuse to collect old note.This is what is going on, I have to stop my project for now base on what is happening. The labourer refuse to collect old note....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Replies President Tinubu Over Ban On Ex-militants From Aso Rock / Lagosians Shouldn't Be Complaining About The Lekki-epe Expressway / Plateau Gov. Blames Fg For Recurring Jos Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.