Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Send Her Nudes To Her Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Send Her Nudes To Her Husband? (1013 Views)

My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Send Her Nudes To Her Husband? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Let's assume the woman's husband travelled for a long period and the man requested for it, is it wrong for the woman to send her nudes?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Send Her Nudes To Her Husband? by Seyioluwa11(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
Maybe to check if any part has increased in shape and size grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Send Her Nudes To Her Husband? by LadySarah: 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
It shouldn't have been wrong but it is because
The phone may be hacked
It may be stolen and get into wrong hands
Things may go sour between both of you,who knows what will happen with it.
Those who said "its not my portion" and "we are very careful"also experienced it.

Both of you can see your naked selves on video and be content with it till when you see physically.

Learn to discipline yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Send Her Nudes To Her Husband? by Mrsoft3(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
I dint think it is wrong but the disadvantage of it when it gets into another hand lies the challenge.

A man who receives the nude of his wife and sees it in anothers man phone or a wife who receives the nude of her husband and finds it on another woman's phone, that explanation will never be accepted.

Best is not to send nudes at all. The world is a dark place and the devil always takes advantage of our mistakes due to ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Send Her Nudes To Her Husband? by Richy4(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
In my Opinion, it is wrong..
If he is overseas, u can Skype him..send the children to their rooms, lock the door and do any unprintable thing that u want to do with him, you can also Zoom.. your choice...

But couples keeping pictures or video of themselves in an uncompromising way is a no no.. because it might get to the wrong hands..

Besides,a toxic divorce might happen tomorrow and after taking the weed, he might post your dry ass on every social media embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Send Her Nudes To Her Husband? by RoyalBlu(f): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sending of nudes always ends in premium tears as seen in the media every now and then.

That goes to show it's not worth it at all!!!

Whatever happened to video calls? With your clothes on tho cheesy

No one can be trusted with your nudes. So it's best not to even keep any in your phone.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Send Her Nudes To Her Husband? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2023

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Send Her Nudes To Her Husband? by Klass99(f): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Send Her Nudes To Her Husband? by NoToPile: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
I sha don't understand all these sending nudes up and down between couples.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Send Her Nudes To Her Husband? by Beremx(f): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
I have never sent nudes to my husband despite the fact that he stays long whenever he travels. He doesn't request for it too

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Send Her Nudes To Her Husband? by Houseofglam7(f): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Send Her Nudes To Her Husband? by Richy4(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
Klass99:

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚, you mean like the igbosere weed you take sometimes and then you start misyarning, abi?

Chukwuka said he called you o, but you didn't answer. Nice one Richy, I mean your entire post.

@ The topic, why are wives and girlfriends always the ones sending nudes? Can't the men they are involved with send the nudes instead?

cheesy cheesy grin
KLASS smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Send Her Nudes To Her Husband? by Klass99(f): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Send Her Nudes To Her Husband? by kkins25(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
I'm sending her money, so yes, she should send the nudes๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Send Her Nudes To Her Husband? by Nazgul: 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
I won't say it's wrong cos they're married, and if the both parties are ok with it, who am I to condemn it.

But for me, I'll prefer a video call where I can see her body, to nude pics. Pics is static, after few minutes, you get bored with the picture.

But a nude video call would be fun all through for me, we can have dirty talks and all that, and at the end of it all, we'll both have a fulfilled and satisfying moment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Send Her Nudes To Her Husband? by GloriousGbola: 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Klass99:

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚, you mean like the igbosere weed you take sometimes and then you start misyarning, abi?

Chukwuka said he called you o, but you didn't answer. Nice one Richy, I mean your entire post.

@ The topic, why are wives and girlfriends always the ones sending nudes? Can't the men they are involved with send the nudes instead?

Who says they aren't?

Na ghost wey dey send dick pic?

Also men are far more interested in the female form than women are in the male form

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Relationships/marriages Donโ€™t Last - My Opinion / What Is Really Marriage / Monogamy Is Too Overvalued And Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.