Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court (4461 Views)

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Head Of His Penis Was Trying To Stretch My Pussy Open / I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto Because Of Sex - Female Nigerian Graduate Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Freshtruth(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
"Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy" - Lawyer Writes To Imo Polytechnic Nekede

Attention:

The Rector
Federal Polytechnic Nekede
Owerri IMO State.

Re: THE CASE OF OKOROAFOR OGECHI SHARON(THE GRADUATING STUDENT OF FED POLYNEK IN A VIRAL VIDEO)

We are solicitors to OKEREAFOR OGECHI SHARON( our Client under our Pro Bono(Free Legal Services) on whose behalf we write this memo to you.

We are aware that she will be facing the school disciplinary panel this morning and we wish to use this medium to express our confidence that the panel will carry out their duties in compliance with the principles of Fair hearing,Good conscience and Natural Justice devoid of harassment,intimidation and threats.

We have met and discussed with our Client and evidence before us shows that she has no intention to defame the character,standard and integrity of the institution. In her words what happened in the said viral video was a slip of tongue as a result of her uncontrollable ecstacy over her graduation.Her intended words were "God and Pupsy"(Not P*ssy) in appreciation of the almighty God and her Dad.It is clear therefore,that she had no intention whatsoever to use such a "fowl word" in the said viral video to cajole or blackmail the institution as no lecturer or name of the institution was mentioned or referred in the said viral video.

Our lawyers are already on ground at the institution now to follow up the proceedings at the panel against any form of intimidation or harassment.The integrity and standard of the said institution is not in doubt especially since my Senior brother, Rev Dr Arimanwa took over as the Rector.

https://www.facebook.com/100079245274499/posts/pfbid03EqNJkokFwVQ661CR3JNXi2HmSgBjFWbx9abi5jZn4ShhSUF1zyDjsH3mNA3nFwYl/?app=fbl

I

1 Share

Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Angrygoat: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
No be only popsi,na puppy. Odeh

1 Like

Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by FalseProphet1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
Any lawyer that present this as defence of his client is dumber than the client he's trying to defend. I see that girl's certificate being withheld by the school, I see her going into full olosho business.

This I have seen

15 Likes

Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by RoyalUc(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hmm... interesting
Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Beebah321(f): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
E for say this country no too hard like bread way dey under sun, then she for no use her kitten na.
Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Rexxie234(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Any lawyer that present this as defence of his client is dumber than the client he's trying to defend. I see that girl's certificate being withheld by the school, I see her going into full olosho business.

This I have seen
Your name is even falseprophet grin you have'nt seen any thing.

Whona own na to talk wetin whona brain nor even think of. cheesygringrin

1 Like

Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Mercury12(m): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
NAwa o.
I thought I heard it all.
Girl your intended message had been passed and received.
You only paying lawyers to lie for you undecided

1 Like

Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by siofra(f): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen

It's actually smart.

I hope she wins.
Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Gadafii: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
She go still use poosi settle lawyers😂

An average naija girl

2 Likes

Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by myyansh68(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
My dear I don't blame you.
This is what average Nigerian Men want anyways.

And will come here to preach their fuvking redpilll.

4 Likes

Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Brandiebird: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
It was a Freudian slip of the tongue! She’ll win the case or they’ll drop the charges.
Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Bluezy13(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Bluezy13(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Brandiebird:
It was a Freudian slip of the tongue! She’ll win the case or they’ll drop the charges.
My dear, argument is not like that.
She may win the case depending on the legal entities representing the parties involved.

If the lawyers argued that it was a slip of tongue due to the graduation ecstasy, then it is very detrimental to not only the school for their incompetence in dishing out a student lacking in character, common spellings and self composure to the general public thereby jeopardizing their status quo but also to the lady for her lack of self control, unbridled character and adulterated learning which of course may hunt her reputation in the nearest future.

So you see, neither the school nor the girl is exonerated.

If I were to be in the position of the school, I will outrightly deny her merit and confiscate her results for making such a blunderous fiasco in the view of general public.
I have no business with whether she sold her body or not.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Brandiebird: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Bluezy13(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
Brandiebird:

Please use simple words… I can read and English is my first language, but I don’t have a clue what you just wrote.

Please, do read it again.
Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
siofra:

It's actually smart.

I hope she wins.

Siofra u never been smart so how can u tell if someone is smart....juss adkin(no oofencse) embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Chocolateed(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
no be only fowl word, na rodent language.
lawyer wey no fit differentiate btw fowl an foul
Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Theboy21: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Seems i will make a good lawyer than that dumb lawyer the mumu girl have, if i were the lawyer i will have accepted the pussy meant short form of pussycat not the vulgar word n i will have a thousand prove to why she make use of the word pussy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by kelspinall(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
na she no wetin she type
Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Brandiebird: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Bluezy13:

Oh...
Please, use simple understanding to show the write-up to any of your close ones, neighbors or friends who could easily explain it to you.
I believe there must be someone, right ?

It’s okay… have a good one.
Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by KingDash: 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Person wife
Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Emmanuel909090: 4:46am On Feb 01, 2023
Things like this only happen, when the brain is suffering hard starting.

Foolish girl.

1 Like

Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Bluezy13(m): 6:26am On Feb 01, 2023
Brandiebird:

It’s okay… have a good one.

I thought you were trying to make fun of me.
Apologies... I have edited it.

1 Like

Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by CSTRR: 7:37am On Feb 01, 2023
Theboy21:
Seems i will make a good lawyer than that dumb lawyer the mumu girl have, if i were the lawyer i will have accepted the pussy meant short form of pussycat not the vulgar word n i will have a thousand prove to why she make use of the word pussy cheesy cheesy
So how did your pussycat helped you graduate?

It can be argued that her pupsy/father was the one that funded her education and gave her advise.

That lawyer is smarter than you.

That is why he went to law school and you did not.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Theboy21: 7:54am On Feb 01, 2023
CSTRR:

So how did your pussycat helped you graduate?

It can be argued that her pupsy/father was the one that funded her education and gave her advise.

That lawyer is smarter than you.

That is why he went to law school and you did not.
i will tell them the pussycat usually cry n wake her up in the night, which helped her to read her books undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Lalami3232(m): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2023
Weather we like am or not, we all know say na toto dey sustain 95% of single ladies in Nigeria. Both in feeding, health care, schooling, job seeking, career etc. She only said the obvious and everybody dey criticize her for saying what we all already know.
Laslas eeh, the truth be say majority of our ladies no get anything to offer aside toto wey numerous men don use before. The fact say some men dey even marry non-virgins aka boreholes dey shock me. Toto wey almost everybody for street, community don chop before you na you wan privatize? grin
Some go even dey withdraw from friends after dem marry finish 😆. If not for vagina tightener, maybe na leg na some men for dey use before satisfying their wives.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted"

1 Like

Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by jogsman01(m): 8:06am On Feb 01, 2023
The case is going to be inconclusive...

This I have seen angry
Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by AlaafinOfOyo: 8:12am On Feb 01, 2023
So it's even an utterance? She's done for.
Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by AlaafinOfOyo: 8:16am On Feb 01, 2023
Theboy21:
i will tell them the pussycat usually cry n wake her up in the night, which helped her to read her books undecided undecided
And if the panel invites her roommate (s) it'll be game over for her.
Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by Theboy21: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2023
AlaafinOfOyo:

And if the panel invites her roommate (s) it'll be game over for her.
She might be staying alone then, but let's assume she had a roommate (s), then everything will be planned before facing the panel, students will always back up each other for times like this cheesy cheesy
Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by AlaafinOfOyo: 8:25am On Feb 01, 2023
Theboy21:
She might be staying alone then, but let's assume she had a roommate (s), then everything will be planned before facing the panel, students will always back up each other for times like this cheesy cheesy

The panel can do on the spot assessment. Cross examination, search for evidence. If i were in the panel, I'll ask for the pictures of tbe pussy with her in her phone and also check the date it was saved on the phone. Destroying fallacies via cross examination is the job of a good lawyer.
Re: Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court by peanutbutterr: 8:29am On Feb 01, 2023
lies!
so why did she sensor the popsi word with the symbol asterisk? afterall popsi is not a vulgar word so there’s no point using it, but the word puss.y is vulgar in that context. na all this hungry lawyers they pickup this kind case angry

check my signature..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would / Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? / What's The Difference Between Courtship And Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.