Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2032 Views)

46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Re: . by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
let us all observe a minutes silence and fear the (f) gender sad

19 Likes

Re: . by okerekingsley90: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Walia she de ment upstairs

1 Like

Re: . by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
As a man if you are dealing with women you need to have shock-absorber, in case something like this happen.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: . by Goodlady(f): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
A wrong and terrible step. Never allow exes back. They always come with troubles.
Never let money or one stupi d okafor's law to control your mind. Women are stronger vessels, not weaker.
Heathrow44:
Let's observe a min silence too for the (m) gender cos they are worst!

1 Like

Re: . by josephevergreen(m): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
Fear who no fear women!!

Chai what has men done to women to deserve all this shit.

4 Likes

Re: . by eddynaira125: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
Just buy gun give your husband make e blow off your brain

You get mind they type this rubish for public,

M@therfucker

4 Likes

Re: . by Brandiebird: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sighs. Let’s gather together and generalise. Let’s use 1 woman’s story to insult half of the human population. 🥱

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Brandiebird:
Sighs. Let’s gather together and generalise. Let’s use 1 woman’s story to insult half of the human population. 🥱

cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
Goodlady:
A wrong and terrible step. Never allow exes back. They always come with troubles.
Never make money or one stupi d okafor's law to control your mind. Women are stringer vessels, not weaker.

Let's observe a min silence too for the (m) gender cos they are worst!

cheesy grin angry, hope everyone now sees why their past matters

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Gaddafih001(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Women are only loyal to their emotions.
It’s their nature.
The husband is a simp,I don’t pity him for his kindness.
I urge the woman to punish her well well.
If you refuse to learn about women,dem go pepper you.
How can you father another man’s son?
What made you think the man won’t show up at your house someday?
I have a lot what ifssss.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Raj10(m): 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=Heathrow44 post=120532611]A married woman is currently in a dilemma after her estranged lover, who previously left after she gave birth to a child for him, returned after nine years and asked for her hand in marriage.

According to the woman who shared her predicament on social media, her ex-lover impregnated her and fled when the baby was just two weeks old.

She said that, luckily, she met another man who was willing to marry her and take full responsibility for the child despite not being his father.

True to his words, she said, after she and the man, a teacher, married, he bought a house in her son’s name.

She said that her ex, who left her about nine years ago, recently returned as a wealthy businessman, and she’s been cheating on her husband with him.

She stated that she has now fallen pregnant and suspects that her baby daddy is the person responsible. She claimed that he asked her to leave her husband so that he could marry her, and she is giving it some deep consideration because she never stopped loving him.

She said her major challenge now is that she does not know how to ask for a divorce from her husband, who took care of them through those nine years.

“My baby daddy ran away from me when my child was just 2 weeks old. He left me to take care for our child alone. I later met a man that loved me and my child like his own.

We got married and he managed to build a house in my child’s name. My child is 9 years old this year. My baby daddy reappeared out of the blue a few months ago and I’ve been sleeping with him.

Hmmmm fear that gender
Re: . by Olowoshako(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
I fear who no fear woman expecially single mothers

1 Like

Re: . by Fahvvy: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
When elders tell you NEVER MARRY A GIRL WHO ISN'T A VIRGIN, y'all be arguing rubbish undecided...

Did you guys read where she said "he's my first?" undecided... Women NEVER forget their first's - first man who they slept with, first man who they love, etc , NEVER undecided ...

If you must marry any girl, find yourself a virgin to avoid stories that touch the heart undecided...

And worst still, you just had to marry a single mother, sighs undecided...

Omorrr...
I wish him good luck undecided...

And to the woman...
This man took you in when your ex abandoned you...
He took care of you for 9years...
Showed you and your child love for this 9years...
Built a house in your child's name...

And what does he get? undecided...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Franzinni: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
I don't blame her one bit... Her son will get the heavy end of the generator when he grows and his girl will give her the mother inlaw treatment.

Karma is a b

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
🥲

Re: . by Oluwabucci(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Your baby daddy been serve you breakfast before. This time around, him go serve you lunch.
Heathrow44:
A married woman is currently in a dilemma after her estranged lover, who previously left after she gave birth to a child for him, returned after nine years and asked for her hand in marriage.

According to the woman who shared her predicament on social media, her ex-lover impregnated her and fled when the baby was just two weeks old.

She said that, luckily, she met another man who was willing to marry her and take full responsibility for the child despite not being his father.

True to his words, she said, after she and the man, a teacher, married, he bought a house in her son’s name.

She said that her ex, who left her about nine years ago, recently returned as a wealthy businessman, and she’s been cheating on her husband with him.

She stated that she has now fallen pregnant and suspects that her baby daddy is the person responsible. She claimed that he asked her to leave her husband so that he could marry her, and she is giving it some deep consideration because she never stopped loving him.

She said her major challenge now is that she does not know how to ask for a divorce from her husband, who took care of them through those nine years.

“My baby daddy ran away from me when my child was just 2 weeks old. He left me to take care for our child alone. I later met a man that loved me and my child like his own.

We got married and he managed to build a house in my child’s name. My child is 9 years old this year. My baby daddy reappeared out of the blue a few months ago and I’ve been sleeping with him.

As I write this I’m pregnant and I suspect he’s the father. He’s now a successful businessman and wants to be part of our child’s life. He also asked me to leave my husband so he can marry me. He showed me the ring he bought for me.

To be honest, I never stopped loving him. He’s my first real and I always prayed for him to come back. My problem is I don’t know how to tell my husband that I want a divorce.

He’s just a teacher but he took care of us all these years and has done tremendous things for us, I feel guilty because I don’t think I ever loved him his a good man and that is tearing me apart for the betrayal going on but am only human and can’t pretend anymore. Please don’t judge me sweet ladies. Aki I just need advice am in a dilemma.” She wrote.

2 Likes

Re: . by Gadafii: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
Heathrow44:
a minute is not enough to fear that gender, let’s increase to 20 hours

Women always love who do them dirty, they find it hard to leave who physically and emotionally abuse them, men who don’t regard them

Imagine this one thinking of leaving his husband for ex who returned back wealthy without caring his source of wealth, because she never stopped loving him, meanwhile a man took her and the baby in and cared for them for nine years, this is how she says thank you

Men you see why you should leave single mothers alone abi?

5 Likes

Re: . by Phenomena1: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
Don't use this pig(the woman) case to judge all women.
Re: . by peanutbutterr: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
jeromostark your food is ready.

marry virgin he said no, man skipped non-virgin and went for singlemother. women these day know only their own, nothing like for better for worst again for marriage.

5 Likes

Re: . by nene1: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2023
The husband was a fool for building a house in the name of another man’s son. How foolish. Is he not able to have his own children? The lady didn’t mention anything about other kids. If this woman dumps him for her baby daddy, he deserves it for his stupidity. Why claim another guy’s family as yours instead of establishing your own family? People need to stop making decisions based on some fairytale “love”. Of course she’ll pretend to love you so you can support her and her kid. She was a desperate single mom needing to survive. She’ll be on her best behavior to secure resources for her and her kid. Husband is such an idiot. Even if you don’t have biological kids, leave your property for other family members not an unrelated child.

If the woman has a conscience she should return his property and move on with her true love. This woman’s situation is the reason why most men avoid marrying single mothers. She’ll use you to raise her kids and they’ll dump you as soon as the biological father resurfaces. People need to raise their own children. Don’t raise someone’s children for them while they are alive. You are just giving them a free ride. They’ll come back after you finished all the hard work.

Is this a true story? I can’t imagine anyone being this stupid to put their house in an unrelated child’s name. But then again people do stupid things everyday in the name of love.

5 Likes

Re: . by nene1: 12:04am On Feb 01, 2023
Heathrow44:

cheesy grin angry, hope everyone now sees why their past matters

People always like to say “don’t judge” so they can get away with bad past behavior. It’s a terrible mistake marrying someone without considering their past. Their past will come back to haunt you. Taking on other people’s kids is a risk especially if you are heavily investing in them financially. It’s not a problem looking after an unrelated child but there needs to be a limit. You don’t will your property to them. Just provide basic provision like food and clothes. That’s generous enough.

4 Likes

Re: . by Toks2008(m): 1:16am On Feb 01, 2023
Re: . by dochenaj: 2:33am On Feb 01, 2023
This was why someone said, "if you want to marry a single mother whether divorced or never married, make sure the man that got her pregnant is late, else it will end in premium tears"

This story just reechoed what he said.

That the husband is a teacher and the baby daddy a wealthy business man is not the main attraction but that she married the husband out of convenience.

4 Likes

Re: . by Franklinshaddy(m): 3:56am On Feb 01, 2023
Fear who no fear women and this 9 years She is talking about is during APC government hmmm but I no pity the man because I will never try to Father another man's child except if the Father is not alive any more
Re: . by Surgeman: 4:07am On Feb 01, 2023
Na our type dey run this kind parole 🤣
Re: . by Sofialuv(f): 4:09am On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=Raj10 post=120534099][/quote] I fear my gender also after the love and care you want to divorce some one that takes care of you. If you do that you are a wicked woman
Re: . by Emmanuel909090: 4:43am On Feb 01, 2023
No surprised, just another one.
Re: . by ruggedtimi(m): 5:28am On Feb 01, 2023
Heathrow44:
A married woman is currently in a dilemma after her estranged lover, who previously left after she gave birth to a child for him, returned after nine years and asked for her hand in marriage.

As I write this I’m pregnant and I suspect he’s the father. He’s now a successful businessman and wants to be part of our child’s life. He also asked me to leave my husband so he can marry me. He showed me the ring he bought for me.

To be honest, I never stopped loving him. He’s my first real and I always prayed for him to come back. My problem is I don’t know how to tell my husband that I want a divorce.

He’s just a teacher but he took care of us all these years and has done tremendous things for us, I feel guilty because I don’t think I ever loved him his a good man and that is tearing me apart for the betrayal going on but am only human and can’t pretend anymore. Please don’t judge me sweet ladies. Aki I just need advice am in a dilemma.” She wrote.
no dey fall in love out of pity....mehn no go hear. If she goes ahead to leave the hushand...if I am the husband omo I dey sue her a*s for wasting 9years of my life. She and her baby daddy go pay me all the money I spent on their child.
Re: . by Osobi32(m): 6:05am On Feb 01, 2023
Never date or marry a single mother but some men won't listen, they will run back to their ex in a heartbeat. As a matter of fact, if you are dating a single mother have it in mind that the father of her child is also tapping that ass.
Re: . by traihit: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2023
What a diplomatic demon!

If she felt guilty, she wouldn't have neared her baby daddy. But I guess, they've used the teacher's head. I really feel for him.

A wicked woman painting her story in a good light to get sympathy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hakimi Is My Mentor See Brain. Never trust any woman / My Girlfriend Talks To Me With Anger But Can Be Friendly. Is This Love? / What Do You Think Makes A Relationship Last A Lifetime.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.