Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... (2610 Views)

Guys Before You Marry That Yellow Pawpaw Without Brain. Read This / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. / Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... by Toks2008(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
It is not uncommon to hear stories of guys lamenting their investment in a lady, only to be met with betrayal or abandonment. It raises the question: do these guys expect loyalty in return for their financial contributions?

Firstly, it's essential to acknowledge that relationships are complex webs of emotions, expectations, and individual desires. While financial gestures can certainly strengthen bonds and express care, they should never serve as a bargaining chip for loyalty or devotion.

Furthermore, true emotional maturity entails the ability to give without attaching strings or expectations. If you find yourself giving with the anticipation of reciprocation, it may be a sign that you're not yet ready to navigate the nuances of relationships.

Here's a straightforward piece of advice for guys: If you're not emotionally mature enough to handle the possibility of being let down after showering a lady with gifts, money or any form of sacrifice, it might be wise to rethink your approach. Consider keeping your resources to yourself, or only give what you're comfortable losing.

Remember, the decision to spend on a lady is entirely yours, but it's essential to recognize that no amount of generosity can guarantee a lady's loyalty. Ultimately, she may still choose to move on to someone else.

Stay wise

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... by apostle96: 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
I can get what you arf trying to promote here...but all I can say is that you are mad I can get what you arf trying to promote here...but all I can say is that you are mad I can get what you arf trying to promote here...but all I can say is that you are mad

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... by MAIKON: 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
grin
apostle96:
I can get what you arf trying to promote here...but all I can say is that you are mad I can get what you arf trying to promote here...but all I can say is that you are mad I can get what you arf trying to promote here...but all I can say is that you are mad

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... by efficiencie(m): 1:26am On Dec 04, 2022
Toks2008:
I have read stories of several guys who come online to wail after a lady they spent so much for dumps or cheats on them and one begins to wonder if these guys expect the ladies in question to sign away their lives to them because they spent on them...

So I'm here to give this straight up advice to guys... if you have not reached the level of maturity where you are able to spend on a lady or give her money or anything at all and still expect her to dump you without having regrets... Please keep your money or material gifts to yourself.

Spending on a lady is your choice, and no matter what you do for any lady, she can still dump you for another man.

Be wise.

Men una hear. Make una nor dey mumu again. Stop funding oloshoism. After all sex is mutually enjoyed so why pay for it? Only a fool pays for sex or love.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... by zed7: 6:21am On Dec 04, 2022
Women are social climbers, it's in their nature to date up. A woman will leave you for a better man without looking back.

It's from their biological nature to want a man who can best provide for her and her children. In the past, a woman will follow the most fit man, a man who can farm and hunt and can provide for her and her children. Nowadays,men don't farm and hunt, it's the money that does that for them.

Women never regard the past, they are interested in the now amd future. Spending a fortune on a woman has no impact on her decision making. If you can no longer provide, you are irrelevant.

Wise men know these facts, that's why they do what they can for their women. They don't go overboard by borrowing or stealing. They give what they can afford to lose.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... by Savedday: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2022
All these arises because some guys don't know how worthless and useless 9ja girls are.

Things to know about 9ja girls;
1. They are all liabilities no matter how they appears

2. Immediately you enter into relationship with them, they automatically become an orphans ( all of them)

3. They are naturally evil. Immediately you enter relationship with them, all they do is bring you down. That is why they will never add any value to your life excerpt buying you singlet & boxer

4. They are all oloshio. Some do it codedly, others do it openly (inclusive of the married once)

5. If they are single mother, my brother I share grace for you.

6. Their entitlement mentality knows no bound. Even if she is Dangote daughter.

Lastly, their laziness is out of this world. They highly appreciate you f*ck them and give them money than to give them a job to earn money

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... by SPAMBOX7: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2022
no matter what you do for any lady, she can still dump you for another man.

A word is enough for the wise

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... by Magnoliaa(f): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2022
It is men like Vinnie2000 that needs this kind of advice, so come and read.

Na im type nor get enough to spend for woman, enough to avoid losing, for someone that'll be cry hot burning tears over giving a lady #500 sef, so come and learn and give yourself brain.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... by cassyrooy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
Toks2008:
I have read stories of several guys who come online to wail after a lady they spent so much for dumps or cheats on them and one begins to wonder if these guys expect the ladies in question to sign away their lives to them because they spent on them...

So I'm here to give this straight up advice to guys... if you have not reached the level of maturity where you are able to spend on a lady or give her money or anything at all and still expect her to dump you without having regrets... Please keep your money or material gifts to yourself...or better still, give what you can afford to lose.

Spending on a lady is your choice, and no matter what you do for any lady, she can still dump you for another man.

Be wise.
Mr Tokunbo, you're very correct.

Until these guys discipline themselves that their spending doesn't/shouldn't attract perpetual loyalty, they'll keep getting dumped repeatedly, and heartbroken ceaselessly.

She stays or go, her choice regardless of how much he spent. And whether he, the spender choose to stay or leave after investing, is his choice.

Their expectations are too tight that they seek after perpetual loyalty until they get burned.
Re: Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... by Toks2008(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hard truth.
Re: Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... by Toks2008(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2023
rooy:
Mr Tokunbo, you're very correct.

Until these guys discipline themselves that their spending doesn't/shouldn't attract perpetual loyalty, they'll keep getting dumped repeatedly, and heartbroken ceaselessly.

She stays or go, her choice regardless of how much he spent. And whether he, the spender choose to stay or leave after investing, is his choice.

Their expectations are too tight that they seek after perpetual loyalty until they get burned.
Re: Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... by wrongnumber: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2023
This is serious.
Re: Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... by Toks2008(m): 6:08pm On Apr 08
Toks2008:
It is not uncommon to hear stories of guys lamenting their investment in a lady, only to be met with betrayal or abandonment. It raises the question: do these guys expect loyalty in return for their financial contributions?

Firstly, it's essential to acknowledge that relationships are complex webs of emotions, expectations, and individual desires. While financial gestures can certainly strengthen bonds and express care, they should never serve as a bargaining chip for loyalty or devotion.

Furthermore, true emotional maturity entails the ability to give without attaching strings or expectations. If you find yourself giving with the anticipation of reciprocation, it may be a sign that you're not yet ready to navigate the nuances of relationships.

Here's a straightforward piece of advice for guys: If you're not emotionally mature enough to handle the possibility of being let down after showering a lady with gifts, money or any form of sacrifice, it might be wise to rethink your approach. Consider keeping your resources to yourself, or only give what you're comfortable losing.

Remember, the decision to spend on a lady is entirely yours, but it's essential to recognize that no amount of generosity can guarantee a lady's loyalty. Ultimately, she may still choose to move on to someone else.

Stay wise

Lalaaticlala whats your take.
Re: Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... by Beebah321(f): 8:26pm On Apr 08
Every time, women this women that.
Una forget say men sef dey dump women way help them financially.

(1) (Reply)

Places You Should Never Pick A Woman For Yourself To Marry / What Are Young Girls Turning Into / In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.