Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? (5180 Views)

If A Girl Does These 11 Things, Marry Her Now! - Togglebuzz.com / If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You / What Are Those Things A Girl Does That Makes You Wanna Sex Her Badly(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by IamisraelJoseph: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
[qwuote author=Goodlady post=120532771]Your saliva has been used.
Soon, the lucky girl ll be cruising with your destiny.
See what a boy is asking o![/quote]

Bro I'm laughing at thisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by SultanOfPuna: 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

First of all, I'm not a small kids ok
Why do you guys always insult people for no reason. Please stop it
Thanks for sharing your experience, I get what u are trying to say. I'm happy that she feels that way towards me.
I plan to kiss her tomorrow, that's the only way to find out if am truly special to her.
Nobody is insulting you kid
Just stop being a simp and make a move
And stop coming on Nairaland to ask for advice.
So many children are here
You want to take advice from children
You are lucky an OG like me was available to answer your question.
Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

A bot.
Okay.
Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by jaszplus12(m): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
I have been crushing on a girl in my school. Today after classes we went to ShopRite and got something to eat.
She bought meatpies and ice cream
While eating the meatpies
She invited me to join her in her ice cream then handed me the same spoon she was using to lick the ice cream.
I used her spoon and my saliva touched it but she didn't wipe it, she put it straight into her mouth and continued using the spoon.

I haven't kissed her or had sex with her
So please what does it mean when girl shares the same spoon with a guy.

Does it mean she don't mind kissing him or getting intimate with him.
Cuz I feel like using same spoon with someone is very intimate like kissing. Am I wrong?
Before we talk about spoon and saliva, I want to know if you took her out with your own hard earned cash or with what your parents gave you as pocket money.
Your answer will help me answer your question.

Adeywaityouranswer
Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by tosyne2much(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
She probably likes you and she feels comfortable with you

1 Like

Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by KingDash: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
Guy if I see you face to face me and you go fight... you mumu die
ChizzyBuna:
I have been crushing on a girl in my school. Today after classes we went to ShopRite and got something to eat.
She invited me to join her in her ice cream then handed me the same spoon she was using to lick the ice cream.
I used her spoon and my saliva touched it but she didn't wipe it, she put it straight into her mouth and continued using the spoon.

Cuz I feel like using same spoon with someone is very intimate like kissing. Am I wrong?
Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
KingDash:
Guy if I see you face to face me and you go fight... you mumu die
what is your problem
So many mentally unstable kids on this forum... Smh
Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
tosyne2much:
She probably likes you and she feels comfortable with you
I guessed as much
I will try kiss her tomorrow
Thanks for being matured.
Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Nobody is insulting you kid
Just stop being a simp and make a move
And stop coming on Nairaland to ask for advice.
So many children are here
You want to take advice from children
You are lucky an OG like me was available to answer your question.
Who is talking about simp? Una too like argument and fight
Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by Streetmovement(m): 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Why do I find this funny 🀣 making me remember the good old days.

You better Bleep that banny before this week is over, I wan hear wetin be scores later..don't disappoint me o..my money is on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by engeen(m): 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Guy relax, she loves u already. But don't rush her.
Goodlady:
Your saliva has been used.
Soon, the lucky girl ll be cruising with your destiny.
See what a boy is asking o!
Updated
See as boys dey fight ontop licking saliva beneath! The same boys bashing girls as if they were duped emotionally!
Nairaland is now filled with very childish boys on hear to date. You respond to their chat and you realize they are not just broke financially but broke intellectually!
Smh!
Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:26am On Feb 01, 2023
Streetmovement:

Why do I find this funny 🀣 making me remember the good old days.

You better Bleep that banny before this week is over, I wan hear wetin be scores later..don't disappoint me o..my money is on you.
Thank God an OG finally replied me
Thanks bro
For her to share the same the spoon with me with saliva on it means she don't mind me bleeping her. If she comfortable to share spoon with me right? Thanks OG
I will try and bleep her this weekend
Please can you elaborate more on why she did that, no vex boss

1 Like

Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by Osobi32(m): 5:46am On Feb 01, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Serious answers, not everything is a joke
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by Streetmovement(m): 6:52am On Feb 01, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Thank God an OG finally replied me
Thanks bro
For her to share the same the spoon with me with saliva on it means she don't mind me bleeping her. If she comfortable to share spoon with me right? Thanks OG
I will try and bleep her this weekend
Please can you elaborate more on why she did that, no vex boss

Bro, even a blind man can see the writings on the wall, she's super comfortable and interested in you...he remain for you to carry body and do the needful. But don't give her any reasons to doubt you, play safe and wise so you can Bleep her before the week ends.
Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by BUSHYANUS(m): 6:57am On Feb 01, 2023
It means she sees u as a brother
That's all
Forget about her
Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:16am On Feb 01, 2023
Nia69:
Okay.

A bot who loves you.
Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

A bot who loves you.
I love the bot too. πŸ€—πŸ€—

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

angry
Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 01, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

so u being chassin yor girl for 30 year becuz she bought u meat pie....cooorect?....bro.are u ok in the head sir?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by Hatrick01: 9:49am On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyCK:

so u being chassin yor girl for 30 year becuz she bought u meat pie....cooorect?....bro.are u ok in the head sir?(no oofencse) angry
u are the one that is not okay
0oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? by Isabi4lov: 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad Wife, Poverty Or Hell: Which Do You Fear Most? / Nigerian Girl Caught Pants Down In Amsterdam(picture) / Body Language: Love Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.