Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu (16968 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by hopexter(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
odduduwa:
how will you know from your devastated hut In irigbiji

See the lowlife with inferiority complex has quickly resulted into insults Osu grin

2 Likes

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Mccullum: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba wey Mumu , did you pay with your own money abi with government money ?

Peter Obi gave scholarships to indigene and non indigene of Anambra state when he was governor and he's not making noise about it

Show us non indigene of Anambra State he gave scholarship to, continue to be packaging Obi with lies, the same Obi that created division between Anglicans and Catholics will give scholarship to non indigenes, stop all these imaginary achievement for demented failure popularly know as Pandora.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by famouscargo4u: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
I am a pioneer beneficiary. It is true. Things was so rough for my parents at that time. When it was announced on the assembly that our WAEC fee has been paid, it was surreal. Look at me now.

3 Likes

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by oyeb15: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
Some people seem cursed in this country. Somebody that is owing mtn like -1200 , using free opera data, no job, depending on friends or parents and still shouting APC.

Such persons are d major problem of this country.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by hush15: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/i-paid-waec-fees-for-igbo-hausa-yoruba-students-in-lagos-tinubu/

This man is funny sha... he is not the only governor to have done that now. Even more so, many more private individuals does much more.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Amalekki: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
odduduwa:
Useless man what a fool
For what now?

1 Like

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Mccullum: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
JAGABAN,

THE GLORIOUS SON OF THE WEST, RIDE ON, GOD WILL GIVE YOU VICTORY.

RENEWED HOPE HAVE COME TO STAY.

2 Likes

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by kareemkamil(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Did u pay with ur money

2 Likes

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:
This man matter don tire me..Always talking rubbish..

How's that an achievement ?.. You want the world to worship you because of Waec payment you didn't pay with your money ?

Peter Obi paid millions to northern schools and even to some countries like Haiti when they had earthquake as far back as 2010 when he was a governor and when he was out office as a governor, he never used such to campaign because it's his personal humanitarian service which is left between him and his God, yet Bola Tinubu is here boasting because of Waec..

Shame !!!
WAEC dat Marwa started paying b4 he left office.

Shame no let emilokan discontinue d initiative, na him com dey use dey campaign now...

Honestly, Marwa Jez dey one corner dey observe dis guy one kyne.
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by asanausana91: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mumu, are you the first? Many governors are paying WAEC fees for all their citizens without minding tribe or religion.
This fool don't have what he is planning to do for Nigeria, rather he is trying to tell everyone that all Nigerians owed him.
Rubbish!
Rubbish!!
Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Bodexinvest: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
The Nigerian system is not working and politicians are the problem simple.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Ttalk: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Peter Obi gave scholarships to indigine and non indigine of Anambra state when he was governor and he's not making noise about it

You are a foolish person if you can't provide evidence of the scholarship provided by Obi.

Ashiereofowerri

1 Like

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by syjaye(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
JohnnA1:
Na your PAPA plus YOU wey Mumu!
good
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Emola12(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
Even doh you tell me say you buy car for my papa my own Vote is for PETER OBI fakati

2 Likes

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Gbemini(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Peter Obi gave scholarships to indigine and non indigine of Anambra state when he was governor and he's not making noise about it

I wonder why igbo parents failed to train thier children cos if u re well trained u wont call him mumu ... This election exposed u guys as the most senseless tribe we have in this country ...biafra fools

3 Likes

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Osamanelly(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
jogojogo:

You are unstoppable baba mi
God bless you incoming president
God go punish your family
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Amalekki: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
kareemkamil:
Did u pay with ur money
No he did not. It's a shorter way of saying I implemented a policy that paid as governor of Lagos State,

He was campaigning in a non-Yoruba state and laying out his records to help voters decide.

Nothing wrong with that.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Emola12(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
JohnnA1:
Na your PAPA plus YOU wey Mumu!
with your ancestors
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Abalado(f): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
Keep quiet balablu
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by harmony75: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
Thank you sir that's what grandpas will do for their children paying school fees mmmm but now your brain is too old for present Nigeria sorry go and rest!
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by FEMoxylian: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
jogojogo:

You honored the half dead imbecilic millipede with a response I don't think he deserves such nobility

And you will die before him..go and write today's date down and start counting.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by hopexter(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
jmoore:
Babablu blubu. If Tinubu sees 5% in Anambra, he tried.

Hes not expecting much from south east anyways, or are they going to give Tinubu more than the 5% they gave Buhari? Yet you want Southwest and North to vote obi. Maybe you people want your 5% you gave APC back so you can add it to your obi’s vote. Bunch of tribalistic bigots.

1 Like

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Osamanelly(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
sreamsense:

Tinubu is not a lie machine like the one you are labouring in vain for. Obi also had government money but he couldn't remember to give free education and pay WAEC fees like Tinubu did. Tinubu knows the road better than Obi that will be doing trial and error in governance. Vote for Tinubu, let him deal with gully erosion in Anambra once and for all like he did for ocean in Lagos turned to multi-million dollar ventures.

Obi will only be running from pillar to pole or embarking on inferior substandard infrastructures due to his stingy/over saving nature. PrinceofAnambra, my prayer for you is for Seun not to ban this your Nairaland handle so you can be online in Feb 25th to help obi carry his load back to Anambra after heavy defeat that blurrs his eyes from knowing his way to his house because he will surely be on ground in Anambra to cast his vote
you are the most useless human being God punish your unborn generation
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Emola12(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
temitope27:
we already know say u be oloriburuku somebody
omo ale ni Iwo fun alarare ayelala ee a pa e ni Iwo oloshi yi
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by shegoon: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
It is never an achievement because Late Pa obafemi Awolowo gave his generation free education and free meal through out the course of their studies. So, why the noise for payment of WAEC fee. Nonsense
temitope27:
and that's not an achievement to you mumu

1 Like

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by tabaralph: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=Ezeama400 post=120533203]This man matter don tire me..Always talking rubbish..

How's that an achievement ?.. You want the world to worship you because of Waec payment you didn't pay with your money ?

Peter Obi paid millions to northern schools and even to some countries like Haiti when they had earthquake as far back as 2010 when he was a governor and when he was out office as a governor, he never used such to campaign because it's his personal humanitarian service which is left between him and his God, yet Bola Tinubu is here boasting because of Waec..

LMAOO…hatred is a curse honestly.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by knowhowk: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
JohnnA1:
SHUT UP FOOL!
If you can insult somebody old enough to be your father's Father, then I say na YOUR PAPA + YOU wey Mumu!
The old enough fathers father too is master in insulting others too now. Don't U think this PAPA too is old Enough to stop Insulting Other People Papa ..
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Franking: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
jogojogo:

You are unstoppable baba mi
God bless you incoming president

This one doesn't know his father. grin

1 Like

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Mandate2023: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Na lie go kill dis oloriburuku 😂😂😂show prove of anybody obi gave scholarship

May God punish u and ur miserable papa for always coming online to lie and insult tinubu😂

If u can't provide proof of scholarship obi gave anybody may u die a miserable death
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by asanausana91: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
temitope27:
and that's not an achievement to you mumu
almost all the governors in the north are using state money to pay school fees and WAEC for their indigene.
This fool failed to tell us how much the Hausa, igbos are paying for tax in Lagos.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by faceland: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
WibusJaga:

You did well Sir, but your mental health now has deteriorated. You need to go and rest & take care of your failing health.
We don't want another Paul Biya of Cameroon or that South Sudan president that urinated on his trousers.

Aso Rock is neither a mental asylum nor an Old People's Retirement Home.

Play his old video, he is clearly a different person mentally.

1 Like

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Ozap: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SERAP Issues Tinubu 48 Hours To Reverse Ban On 25 Media Outfits / Tinubu’s Abrupt Subsidy Removal Caused Hardship – Sagay / Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.