Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu (16960 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
JohnnA1:
SHUT UP FOOL!
If you can insult somebody old enough to be your father's Father, then I say na YOUR PAPA + YOU wey Mumu!
You're a bloody bastard for calling him a fool. The thing that annoys me most is that if Tinubu was contesting for president of yorubaland, you imbeciles will never vote him but you want him to be President of Nigeria. Hopeless cretins. Tinubu will never be president, you're free to kill yourself
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by berbs: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
You paid with your personal money, abi
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by hopexter(m): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
jmoore:
Idiot. Buhari is giving you fuel at 85 naira. Buhari is giving you dollar at 216 naira. Idiot that thinks he is immune from bad administration of his messiah buhari.

Your region voted PDP for more than 20 years and what did you get? Bunch of stagnant imbeciles who are easily fooled and controlled by PDP and Simon Ekpa, your suffer never start. You’re even lucky to get a Niger bridge from your 5% contribution. Worthless lots undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Villa12(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nefort:
From the things Tinubu says it is very obvious he is not presidential material.
Lol
I laugh at you in Swahili 😀😀

Somebody that will succeed Muhammad Buhari
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by FavouredNK: 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:
This man matter don tire me..Always talking rubbish..

How's that an achievement ?.. You want the world to worship you because of Waec payment you didn't pay with your money ?

Peter Obi paid millions to northern schools and even to some countries like Haiti when they had earthquake as far back as 2010 when he was a governor and when he was out office as a governor, he never used such to campaign because it's his personal humanitarian service which is left between him and his God, yet Bola Tinubu is here boasting because of Waec..

Shame !!!

I swear honestly, mtcheeew
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Believeintruth: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
JohnnA1:
Na your PAPA plus YOU wey Mumu!

As you mumu gan
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Believeintruth: 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
jogojogo:

You are unstoppable baba mi
God bless you incoming president

You don't have sense
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Lukuluku69(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba wey Mumu , did you pay with your own money abi with government money ?

Peter Obi gave scholarships to indigine and non indigine of Anambra state when he was governor and he's not making noise about it

And Obi paid from the proceed of his Beer business?
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Komu1048(m): 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:

How's that an achievement ?.. You want the world to worship you because of Waec payment you didn't pay with your money ?

Peter Obi paid millions to northern schools and even to some countries like Haiti when they had earthquake as far back as 2010 when he was a governor and when he was out office as a governor, he never used such to campaign because it's his personal humanitarian service which is left between him and his God, yet Bola Tinubu is here boasting because of Waec..

Shame !!!

Nigerians knows he is only letting people know he is not tribalistic. And he never segregates when helping.

But u shuldren of wailing will never bother to read. With the headline, una go start insulting una fada
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Believeintruth: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
temitope27:
and that's not an achievement to you mumu

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
It is clearly true. You have helped many who have refused to bring others up like you did. But like a saying goes, he who poops forgets easily, but the person who packed the poop finds it difficult to forget such.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by sreamsense: 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
d4gmail:

Same road that has brought you pains.
The same road 🛣️ he has been showing you since 2015 even up till date.
Even if you are hired to support, where is your sense?

Can you keep doing the same thing and continue in it even when it's not working?
Even if we can't continue the same way, obi is never a competent solution to offer relief based on his track records. Electing obi is like moving from frying pan to fire. He is not creative like Tinubu. Someone that can't even manage/develop APGA party from regional to federal unlike Tinubu that grew ACN to winning party via APC without running away when when it was rough periods. Obi ran away from APGA to PDP and now to Labour party without contributing any meaniful growth except looking for shortcut to Aso rock.

Obi too dey lie, he can't be trusted on what he is promising now to do when he gets there. Tinubu has ever been known as talk-and-do man. Obi promised monorail to Anambra people via public signing to Canadian based company, he abandoned the project without publicly carry masses along on why the project couldn't proceed after deceiving public. Tinubu promised same train, when the project was delayed, people were briefed due to pausity of funds.

At the end of the day, he followed the vision passionately through successive government until completion was acheived. Many of what obi promised as governor were not acheived, Ochukwu was begging people to vote for him second tenure because he dissappointd people in his first tenure. I won't want to vote for that kind of trial and error government who will be gambling with Nigeria future. Tinubu knows road better than obi, he is more competent, bold, experienced and has better track record of performance in political matters than Obi.

Tinubu is more prepared to occupy Aso rock by following due processes, endured lots of things along his path unlike Obi that is a political prostitute moving from party to party looking for easy political formular to walk him to Aso rock without participating in primaries or endure political hardship along his path. So, you want me to vote for that kind of obi to occupy Aso rock when there is better equipped and experienced candidate nearby in form of Tinubu? Sorry, except you are joking, never drag me into that kind of play. What we need is Tinubu idea, creativity, competence, boldness to tackle issue without dulging out like obi.

Tinubu is not going to Aso rock to schedule a fight with Mike Tyson, so forget about his physical fitness even though; he has shown better coordinated and improved capacity in many campaigns so far. If Tinubu cant travel to other country, he can always send people, but his idea, creativity, problem solving-skill and boldness to act is what we need to turn Nigeria around for better which Obi doesn't have except making mouth and talking theory that are backed up with fake statistics. Obi can't be my president of Nigeria at this crucial time, he should go and queue; humble himself; endure with a party with meaningful contribution in times of good or bad and learn politics from Jagaban for future tasks. As it is now, no probability that obi will not also run away from LP when he fails to acheive presidency.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by mrox4d(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
Must get gadgets for this year 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zs3KvRi3_Q
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
Babzrockman:

I did my youth services in Anambra State during PO administration... Ekwulobia precisely but there was no such provisions then (2012/13).

You weren't paying attention.

He did all this things in his first tenure, as at 2005/2006
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Ruthless70: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/i-paid-waec-fees-for-igbo-hausa-yoruba-students-in-lagos-tinubu/

Yet those Igbos that can't afford the fees r still shouting Obi... Tribalism will make igbo to be prone to political naivety...

Same igbo that can't write in Anambra flocks Lagos to write, yet they failed to respect their host

1 Like

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by plaindealer: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
A well-targeted, well delivered and intelligent message...

Asiwaju is a gem, a national treasure..
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by JAMO84: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:

Shame !!!
If it was between him and God, how did you know?
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Manofnaija: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
JohnnA1:
SHUT UP FOOL!
If you can insult somebody old enough to be your father's Father, then I say na YOUR PAPA + YOU wey Mumu!

Ohhh, you know very well that Tinubu is old enough to be his father's father.
Truth is gradually playing out.
For your information, his father's father are resting, enjoying their children and grandchildren.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Marley15: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
sreamsense:

Tinubu is not a lie machine like the one you are labouring in vain for. Obi also had government money but he couldn't remember to give free education and pay WAEC fees like Tinubu did. Tinubu knows the road better than Obi that will be doing trial and error in governance. Vote for Tinubu, let him deal with gully erosion in Anambra once and for all like he did for ocean in Lagos turned to multi-million dollar ventures.

Obi will only be running from pillar to pole or embarking on inferior substandard infrastructures due to his stingy/over saving nature. PrinceofAnambra, my prayer for you is for Seun not to ban this your Nairaland handle so you can be online in Feb 25th to help obi carry his load back to Anambra after heavy defeat that blurrs his eyes from knowing his way to his house because he will surely be on ground in Anambra to cast his vote
U just another delusional fool
Tbh
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:

Shame !!!

Whr is d fact of the above?
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Diligent1(f): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:

Shame !!!
The mistake you people initially made was that you did not propagate the good did of Obi, instead you started shouting baby way no well, baby way dey wear pampers and that made us hate your candidate more.
It is too late now to mention the good did of Obi maybe in the next 16 years you can come back and correct yourself.
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Peter Obi gave scholarships to indigine and non indigine of Anambra state when he was governor and he's not making noise about it

He didn’t even pay for me, I pay my waec
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Diligent1(f): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

You're a bloody bastard for calling him a fool. The thing that annoys me most is that if Tinubu was contesting for president of yorubaland, you imbeciles will never vote him but you want him to be President of Nigeria. Hopeless cretins. Tinubu will never be president, you're free to kill yourself
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by plaindealer: 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Assiwaju referenced the folks from other parts of Nigeria that he recruited, trained and elevated all the way to the National level, but useless and worthless obi pandora can not show us 1 single Yoruba or Hausa man that he recruited, trained and elevated to the National level.

Aswiaju can only list his achievements as a public official, but lying obi pandora can not list his own achievement as a public official, maybe his failed and now worthless beer parlor investment withe public funds.

Obi pandora is a walking disaster..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by lamalang(m): 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Igbo Hausa and Yoruba vote fobjim, we other tribes that he didn't pay our WAEC we no go vote him
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Wipper7000: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Liar. how many non indigene did he OBi gave Scholarship. Just tell us the number or be Silent forever
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Skhibanj1015(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
You sounded like a retard!

quote author=Ezeama400 post=120533203]This man matter don tire me..Always talking rubbish..

Shame !!![/quote]
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Olam09(m): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/i-paid-waec-fees-for-igbo-hausa-yoruba-students-in-lagos-tinubu/

I wouldn't be an ingrate to Tinubu, if i had that pvc I'd vote him. He was the foundation of free education in Lagos state, i never paid dime for my WAEC i never paid any school fees right from primary school. Lagos government school is definitely the best school in Nigeria, he laid the foundation, he built ultra modern school with conducive environ.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Tradman: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
WibusJaga:

You did well Sir, but your mental health now has deteriorated. You need to go and rest & take care of your failing health.
We don't want another Paul Biya of Cameroon or that South Sudan president that urinated on his trousers.

Aso Rock is neither a mental asylum nor an Old People's Retirement Home.
Tinubu need rest

1 Like

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by plaindealer: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
lamalang:
Igbo Hausa and Yoruba vote fobjim, we other tribes that he didn't pay our WAEC we no go vote him

There are folks from every corner of Nigeria in Lagos including wherever you're from so he paid WAEC for the folks from your state, your region or your village.

You made zero sense.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Linda1999: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
Do more or less, we will not still vote u.

We are obedient children
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by kinah(f): 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
“I started paying WAEC fees for every student in Lagos, whether you are Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa and I will be fair to all Nigerians if I become president.”

True
I am a beneficiary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road / What Is Going On With The Lagos Light Rail Project / Video Of Policemen Protesting In Maiduguri Emerges Despite Police Denial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.