Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi (20237 Views)

Labour Party Campaign Buses (pictures) / Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Other Members Of S’East APC NASS Caucus Meet (Photos) / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Lightorder: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ever since I know those people, they have always dumped better life for hard one
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Veezy4u(m): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
[b] any day any time, most of these northern states with Muslim majority will never vote base on capacity but base on interest, if you run down the profiles of the defectors, you'll realise that they are heading to PDP not because of anything but because it's "their own " a Hausa Muslim follows religion, they don't care about any other thing. Why didn't they go to APC? If that by mistake d VP n presidential aspirant's position were swapped you'll see something undecided according to law, there's freedom of expression, when it comes to politics, fear a Hausa man, they always know how to carve out something. Almost all buhari's voters will go for Atiku, in fact I can bet Aso rock that bubu won't vote for bulaba wink
if he thinks about being a member of the ruling party he has upper hand, e go shock am like unwanted pregnancy grin This election will show if Nigeria are willing and ready for a change, as for me, I'll play my own part and I hope it works out well, if it's victorious, we'll see[/b]
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/31/labour-party-campaign-director-other-members-dump-peter-obi-atiku-bauchi-say-they-dont

coming from a residential urchin and copied from sowore sahara sorry sharia reporter....grin grin grin

Keep deceiving yourselves...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by ictplotter(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
taylor88:
Theres something people don’t understand

We don’t care about labor party

We ain’t voting for Party

We are voting Peter Obi

This is a fight between the corrupt elites VS Nigerians who wants a better life

I’m a PDP member but me and my household is voting Obi at the federal Level

Thank God they defected to PDP

Any living thing but Tinubu that has no manifesto other than Brooooom Brooooooom Broooooooooooom
Emeka u ar not a pdp member stop impersonating, I hope it's obi that will be on ballot that day not labor party,Clueless zombidients . You are demoting a party by selling his candidate.
Atiku is coming.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by ghiloman28(m): 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
They don chop wetin Dey fit chop
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Light78: 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
amnesty7:

I like your courage. You have already accepted the inevitable reality of next month.

No matter who wins, Nigeria will never get better. I am not in support of any party because they are all the same. Be it PDP, LP, APC, NNPC. The same set of people will be recycled into the system.

Look at what's going on in Nigeria. The new currency is everywhere in the north, but not in other parts of the country that much.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Illegal1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Itsoryt
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by tinsel: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

This thread is not about you
It's about the collapse of Labour party in Bauchi which has further reduced Obi's chance of getting 25% from a state.
You and your household alone can't give Obi 25% in your state not to mention Bauchi
The whole north east not only Bauchi. Read the content.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by ubochimike(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
sleek214:
Good development. Tinubu must not be tenant in Aso Rock. Atiku is coming

I just feel pity for you.

Imagine how unnecessary grudge is making you dig your own grave.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Levels1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/31/labour-party-campaign-director-other-members-dump-peter-obi-atiku-bauchi-say-they-dont

This northern are coming up with a tribal sentiment.

Anyone's who's trying not to Vote for Obi, may God punish them all, Amen.

A vote for Obi is 100% pathway for Tinubu.

Please my brothers and sisters in Southeast and northern should vote for Obi instead of Atiku.

As you do, God bless you all

On the later , Tinubu will certainly appoint Obi as the minister of state on Trade and investment.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Ruthless70: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
taylor88:

We are voting Peter Obi

Any living thing but Tinubu that has no manifesto other than Brooooom Brooooooom Broooooooooooom

You r voting Obi not party
You just talked as a lady, how will vote Obi if u did not vote labour

On what platform is he contesting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by asanausana91: 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Belovith:
They were never even members in the first place. Good riddance
state campaign director was never a member? You must be joking.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
This is the Music!
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by udemzeus(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Wetin come concern us, las las Peter Obi will win.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by 43Ronin: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nanorest:
I am obi supporter but the tide is now in atikus favour. Obi will not win a single local government in the entire north. That means we have to wait for 8 years for southern presidency
And it's all because of uselsss tilumbu. The old cocoon and his leeches will also be disgraced in Lagos. Better Atiku than Tifnubu, at least after 8 years of Atiku, the old sage would probably be not too young to run
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by IbileIfe: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
Intellectual ignorance and political naivety are the most common traits of the supporters of Peter Obi.

Only those who are ignorant say Peter Obi is not corrupt.

The Peter Obi who was an active member of the corrupt and incompetent government of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) is not different from the political opportunist Peter Obi who is now the presidential candidate of the dysfunctional Labour Party (LP).

Peter Obi has always been complicit in the political corruption of the Nigerian government directly and by proxy with a case file of his complicity in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) during the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

The political premis of the Igbos that it is their turn to have the President of Nigeria is not different from the "Emi Lo Kan" political mantra of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the national ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC).

The political entitlement syndrome of the three major tribes in Nigeria; Hausas, Yorubas and Igbos to rule the country in turns is Machiavellian political greed for power that has done more harm than good to the commonwealth of the Federal Republic of Nigeria since Independence. Every tribe in the country has equal rights in the Federal Constitution of Nigeria.
The political power struggle between the Hausas, Yorubas and Igbos is the major cause of the political dichotomy of Nigeria.
They have failed to learn lessons from the civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by oke48(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
KingKO22:
😂😂😂

Jungle done dey mature small small

By February 15 na only IPOB will remain in Labor in vain of Beeeerfraud party

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by aimmoney9: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
KingKO22:
😂😂😂

Jungle done dey mature small small

By February 15 na only IPOB will remain in Labor in vain of Beeeerfraud party
Then oduduwa republic and now balablu............. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tannhauser:
cool
Atiku or ....nothing.
Your Atiku can never win. He is a failure.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by sparkleboy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
taylor88:

No be today people begin defect

If we begin count how many people that left APC e go reach 87million
E go reach 100 million sef😂😂🤣
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Kingstanding: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
taylor88:

We are voting Peter Obi

. You will receive shock of your life by 25th of February mark my words. Peter Obi is not in the race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Corrinthians(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
taylor88:

We are voting Peter Obi

When I say the people that call themselves Obidients are the daftest creatures on the planet, people think that's an insult.

Look at this comment for proof of that. Pray tell, would "Obi" be on any ballot paper? When you go for, say, rural sensitisation, is this what you tell them?

The ballot recognizes Labour party and not Pandora Obidiøt or anything of such.

Shocking to see the zombies even liking the comment. These guys are too daft.😪

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Corrinthians(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ruthless70:

You r voting Obi not party
You just talked as a lady, how will vote Obi if u did not vote labour

On what platform is he contesting
The average Obidiøt is a very daft human being. Is Obi even on any ballot paper? These guys probably have never voted in their lives and know next to nothing about the electoral process.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by SenatePresdo(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:
All the North East executives of Labour Party have dumped the party and defected.
What an irony.

SE, SS, NC AND SW are enough to make obi president.

NW and NE can be divided between Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Mccullum: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Before election date, most of the LP members in the North will be share between PDP and APC grin

Most of the Zombiedients will be grieved for this because it is getting clearer to them on awaiting defeat for ObiDirty.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Atlantis585: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
taylor88:

We are voting Peter Obi

May God bless you.

There is still hope for Nigeria with people like you.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by mafluxfire: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dem don chop his money finish. Oga ooo

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Taiggarr: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
taylor88:

We are voting Peter Obi

You don't understand winning Elections.

Tinubu is the next PRESIDENT of NIGERIA..

You are a POLITICAL GREENHORN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by anonymuz(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
taylor88:

We are voting Peter Obi

you're right
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by ipobarecriminals: 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
shocked
angry
cheesy
wink
grin
sad
shocked
cool.
embarassed

Mixed reaction
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by alimiadedayo1: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
opalu:
DECEPTIONS OF DEFECTIONS
50,000 PDP members defect to APC.
60,000 APC members defect to PDP
30,000 LP members decamp to NNPP
40,000 NNPP members decamp to PDP
Etc etc the politicians keep deceiving themselves lying to themselves
All we know is that Peter Obi is the next President. Buhari knows that
president of your family's house
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Guyman01: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Belovith:
Beloved, can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Acct num;

First Bank
My name is Faith
God bless you richly

100 Monikers in a week for begging

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Navy Arrests Avengers’ Logistics Supplier / FG Directs Reversal Of Electricity Tariff Adjustment / 50 Events That Shaped Nigeria’s History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.